Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

tenor.gif
Are you forgetting where we are at?  We are in a state where the entire GOP had to publicly campaign against Robert Fucking Morrow in the GOP run-off for the nominee for the state Board of Education.  Because Morrow had the most votes in the first primary by 6%.
Think about that for a moment.  Robert Fucking Morrow.  The guy who wanted the state to mandate pole dancing classes in high school, got the most votes in the original primary.

Morrow was also briefly the travis county gop chair

19 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

spacer.png

Are you forgetting where we are at?  We are in a state where the entire GOP had to publicly campaign against Robert Fucking Morrow in the GOP run-off for the nominee for the state Board of Education.  Because Morrow had the most votes in the first primary by 6%.

Think about that for a moment.  Robert Fucking Morrow.  The guy who wanted the state to mandate pole dancing classes in high school, got the most votes in the original primary.

That’s because almost nobody knew who that nutcase was, just like most have no idea who the others candidates are. They just ignorantly vote party.

20 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

spacer.png

Pretty solid platform IMO.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

That’s because almost nobody knew who that nutcase was, just like most have no idea who the others candidates are. They just ignorantly vote party.

The name Mackenzie Kelly on a ballot could automatically pull in plenty of votes, depending on who else is on the ballot.   And she'll have a letter in () next to her name, which will help.

I would not put it past her at all to run for a state rep. seat.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

The name Mackenzie Kelly on a ballot could automatically pull in plenty of votes, depending on who else is on the ballot.   And she'll have a letter in () next to her name, which will help.

I would not put it past her at all to run for a state rep. seat.

She won't be identified as a republican on the ballot.

3 minutes ago, Pasken said:

She won't be identified as a republican on the ballot.

I'm talking about if she runs for a state seat.  

In Morrow's case, he was in the Republican primary, and my guess is, like AB said, nobody knew who he was, and so looking at the names on the ballot, a bunch of folks thought "Robert Morrow" sounded better than "Lani Popp" or whatever.

Although, there might just have been more than a few folks who took note of his social media postings of breasts and claiming that LBJ had JFK killed and thought "I like this guy!"

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/3/2020 at 10:24 AM, Cheeseweasel said:

Uh oh. Someone has crossed the streams. 

bill hudson ghostbusters GIF

6 hours ago, RamjetFDO said:

Holy crap ... "Rex Kramer" posted that as a reply to her Tweet!!!!  I'm honestly surprised that it's lasted for 15 hours without being deleted!

fitlump_tweetresponse.thumb.jpg.75f8c73480393205116beb25f622d5b4.jpg

Her target audience may still be using AOL.  Without a party identifier next to the names on the ballot,  the names will be confusing for many, since it’s one bog jumper versus another.  

18 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

So, after reading through this thread, her platform seems to be "Open the bars and keep the cops," and her main modes of publicity are a ghost town Twitter feed and appearing on talk radio shows that only people in the suburbs listen to. Am I missing anything?

Yes, she's lying.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

So, after reading through this thread, her platform seems to be "Open the bars and keep the cops," and her main modes of publicity are a ghost town Twitter feed and appearing on talk radio shows that only people in the suburbs listen to. Am I missing anything?

Might not be documented on this thread, but she also wants to lock up the dirty homeless people who are giving each other haircuts and barbecuing on public roadways. 

8 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

You know, when an attention whore gets married they often like to yap nonstop about married life on social media. She hasn't said a peep about it. 

He leave her already?

she still has her wedding rings on in the above video.

9 hours ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

There’s radio out here?

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat