Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

4 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

"We have a three concurrent crisis"

What exactly is the 3 crisis and what is it concurrent with? Or is is a singular crisis of concurrent threes? Maybe she meant the lockness monster issue and neglected to add fifty? 

Is there a lack of 3 ways for Austin voters? 

Is Lumpy suggesting she is the solution for that issue?

Oh, I see above and had forgotten. It's homeless, their haircuts and BBQ.

Yep, that's a real problem.

1. Homeless that aren't impacting her.
  2. Supercuts access
  3. Chilli's or Applebee's being open
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

You know, when an attention whore gets married they often like to yap nonstop about married life on social media. She hasn't said a peep about it. 

He leave her already?

Once in a blue moon she will post about him, but he's absent everywhere else.  It's odd, but there are plenty of people who don't want their images all over social media.  Edit: Or he's like me, and he's the one taking the photos.

Edited by atomheartbevo

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Once in a blue moon she will post about him, but he's absent everywhere else.  It's odd, but there are plenty of people who don't want their images all over social media.  Edit: Or he's like me, and he's the one taking the photos.

Horse Laugh | TheFencePost.com

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I always laugh but don’t know why Bert is in our photoshops. Can someone explain the backstory?

Bert has always been evil.  This is from a 1998 photo, before Osama Bin Laden was widely known.

spacer.png

And that photo was used by his supporters after 9/11 (look over OBL's shoulder)

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

I've seen more reciprocal passion from two parties in pics of me and chicks that I was in perma-friend zone.

I think he's a beard.

He's playing the long game bro.  You have no idea the benefits of being married to a city council member.  I don't know exactly, but rest assured the list is long and distinguished. 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Agreed. It’s ridiculous. Social media has been such an enemy to so many that people are numb to it now.  She can deny it and dumbshits will say “meh”. And while I think Austin is full of dumbshits, they’re not the kind that vote for her platform. If you’re a conservative you’ve got to be a Troxclair type. She has no chance, and Ramjet is making sure of it. 

19 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

America, 2020. That shit don’t even move the needle anymore.

Her shitty, candle-waxed filled panties would absolutely make some people gag.

1 hour ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Why is no one replying or retweeting?  She is a candidate for public office who previously sold her disgusting, discharge filled, soiled panties to lecherous losers for cash.  The public needs to know.  

Either the vast majority of her followers are bots.

Or the ones who saw it have already googled her and know and don't care.

Or they are trying not to draw attention to it - she posted a flood of tweets after that, and a lot of people don't go back looking through comments when you're posting a shit-ton of tweets.

Or all three.

She really touts that Citizen's Police Academy like it's some real academy training ... and not what it actually is, 14 weeks of sitting through PowerPoint presentations.

But, of course, she equates "Harvard" online class-watching as an on-campus Harvard education, so .... expect her to be sporting an APD badge like the ubiquitous Hahvahd t-shirt she conveniently wears to take selfies.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:

She really touts that Citizen's Police Academy like it's some real academy training ... and not what it actually is, 14 weeks of sitting through PowerPoint presentations.

But, of course, she equates "Harvard" online class-watching as an on-campus Harvard education, so .... expect her to be sporting an APD badge like the ubiquitous Hahvahd t-shirt she conveniently wears to take selfies.

I was introduced to this loan broker guy in Orange County, when I was looking for a cool few million bucks to finance one of our surgery centers.

Motherfucker was wearing a Harvard V-Neck sweater, drinking coffee out of a Harvard cup, had Harvard shit all over his office.   It wasn't long before I found out that he took some bullshit certificate course on the Harvard campus for a week or so.   He graduated from Saddleback J.C.  

Now, having said that, I happen to be a proud Cal Poly Graduate, and I sport a ton of burnt orange, but if anybody asks, I specify that I'm strictly a T-shirt fan. 

I was introduced to this loan broker guy in Orange County, when I was looking for a cool few million bucks to finance one of our surgery centers.
Motherfucker was wearing a Harvard V-Neck sweater, drinking coffee out of a Harvard cup, had Harvard shit all over his office.   It wasn't long before I found out that he took some bullshit certificate course on the Harvard campus for a week or so.   He graduated from Saddleback J.C.  
Now, having said that, I happen to be a proud Cal Poly Graduate, and I sport a ton of burnt orange, but if anybody asks, I specify that I'm strictly a T-shirt fan. 

Yea but did he raise the capital?

19 hours ago, RamjetFDO said:

e45fe85580545e22c9e4b8c522c69e96.jpg

On 8/14/2020 at 6:44 PM, RamjetFDO said:

• Like 1

ballot order draw at 2pm on ATXN 6

https://www.austinmonitor.com/stories/2020/08/twenty-candidates-set-to-run-for-council/

Spoiler

Twenty candidates set to run for Council

While most Austinites were focused on Covid-19, whether or not to send their children to school and how to pay the rent, a surprising number of people – 20 to be exact – signed up to have their names on the November ballot for a seat on City Council. The filing deadline was 5 p.m. Monday. City Clerk Jannette Goodall will conduct a drawing at 2 p.m. today to determine the ballot order in each race. The drawing will be broadcast live on ATXN (Channel 6) and on the city’s Facebook page.

Some of these candidates have been campaigning for months. David Chincanchan and Vanessa Fuentes, who are vying for the chance to represent District 2 when Delia Garza takes on her new role as Travis County attorney in January, have been working hard, although their campaigns have been muted by the pandemic. But there are two new contenders in that race, Casey Ramos and Alexander Strenger. Ramos, a boxer, ran unsuccessfully against Garza in 2016, and Strenger, who lists his occupation as pedicab driver, ran unsuccessfully for mayor in 2018. Chincanchan and Fuentes each have strong support, while it is hard to see how Ramos and Strenger can attract much attention.

In District 4, Council Member Greg Casar has two opponents as of Monday’s filing deadline: Louis C. Herrin III and Ramesses II Setepenre. Herrin, who ran against Casar in 2014 and 2016, is a civil engineer. Setepenre lists his occupation as licensed massage therapist. Although he has detractors, Casar has a notable record, which his opponents lack, and he has emerged as the winner, not only at the ballot box but also in court.

District 6 Council Member Jimmy Flannigan filed for reelection on Monday and his campaign put out a press release noting that he has endorsements from seven of his Council colleagues including Mayor Steve Adler and Council members Natasha Harper-Madison, Pio Renteria, Casar, Paige Ellis and Ann Kitchen. He also has endorsements from numerous other elected officials in the community. Flannigan’s opponents include Mackenzie Kelly, who ran for Council in 2014, and two newcomers, Dee Harrison and Dr. Jennifer Mushtaler.

Council Member Leslie Pool, who has faced little serious opposition since she first won her seat in 2014, has one opponent, Morgan Witt. Witt lists her occupation as education consultant and her website says she enjoys “competitive axe throwing,” among other things.

But the big crowd is over in the District 10 race, where incumbent Council Member Alison Alter is facing six opponents. Some are apparently new to running for office, like real estate brokers Jennifer Virden and Belinda Greene and business owner Noel Tristan, while others have run for the seat in the past, like Robert D. Thomas, an attorney who ran for the District 10 seat in 2014. Candidate Ben Easton is a writer who says he has lived in Austin for more than 17 years and filed his application to be on the ballot on July 29. Aside from Alter, the only one of the group who has been actively campaigning is attorney Pooja Sethi.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat