Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

25 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Public safety advocate continues to be out there showing folks how to act during a pandemic.  

Her grammar is atrocious.

Edit: I like how she scratched out the beginning of the word "emergency" and replaced it with "disaster scientist."

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Of course, yes, and I know of her Lance bragging saga. I know who that weirdo is but not much more and know little of her involvement. What does that have to do with whatever the hell disaster science is?

how much time do you really have, doc? because this bullshit artist has layers upon layers.

• Hook 'Em 2

There always seems to be good money in politics if you connect with the right people.

I've always heard that when you go to the NCAA Final Four, the hotel bars and lobby are full of asst coaches looking for jobs. I assume that politics has their own version of this at conventions and rallies.  The tough part must be getting your foot in the door.

In one way some of y'all are taking this way too seriously. This is nothing but a comic vaudeville act. To even hint at a serious run against the candidate who is going to win by 25 points it's getting way too caught up in it. My goldfish stands a better chance against Flannigan.

However, as a few have said here, that's probably not her main goal. She doesn't care about winning anything in the short term except publicity. Her idea is to hobnob with all these Republican bigwigs, and I think she thinks she can actually snoz herself into being a viable candidate for some other office in the future. However, Democrats and Republicans will abandon a loser faster than COVID through a Major league baseball team. She'd better enjoy this faux good time, because after November she will have a tough time trying to even get support to run for current Shaggy moderator

Enjoy the spectacle while you can. Nothing is going to come of it, save for hilarious bullahit out of her pie hole.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

She needed to get some experience before making this run at public office. PTA would have been a good start.

I just don't see her sticking to anything long enough for it to pan out though since it's always just been about attention anyway, not about actually DOING something. Also, I wonder if Ricky kept the letters, bet there's some good stuff in those. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

She needed to get some experience before making this run at public office. PTA would have been a good start.

I just don't see her sticking to anything long enough for it to pan out though since it's always just been about attention anyway, not about actually DOING something. Also, I wonder if Ricky kept the letters, bet there's some good stuff in those. 

The PTA moms would chew this broad up and spit her out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

In one way some of y'all are taking this way too seriously. This is nothing but a comic vaudeville act. To even hint at a serious run against the candidate who is going to win by 25 points it's getting way too caught up in it. My goldfish stands a better chance against Flannigan.
However, as a few have said here, that's probably not her main goal. She doesn't care about winning anything in the short term except publicity. Her idea is to hobnob with all these Republican bigwigs, and I think she thinks she can actually snoz herself into being a viable candidate for some other office in the future. However, Democrats and Republicans will abandon a loser faster than COVID through a Major league baseball team. She'd better enjoy this faux good time, because after November she will have a tough time trying to even get support to run for current Shaggy moderator
Enjoy the spectacle while you can. Nothing is going to come of it, save for hilarious bullahit out of her pie hole.

Dude...it’s 2020.

You probably need to be more respectful when you talk about our next governor.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Bregs said:

Have to be honest here. I kinda want her to win, just to see you all lose your shit. Honestly, who the fuck cares?

Ah American politics in a nutshell:

I want someone objectively terrible, unqualified and incompetent to Win to laugh at people who care. Lol politics, those don’t affect me 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Bregs said:

Have to be honest here. I kinda want her to win, just to see you all lose your shit. Honestly, who the fuck cares?

Oh yeah and people care bc your city councilperson is more likely to affect your day to day life than the president or your senator.  That's why downballot voting is so important. 

48 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i'll wager $1000 of duke's money that lump put the sign up.  so transparent, but incompetently oblivious to the transparency.

Yeah this smells too much like the thank you cards hand delivered to APD during the George Floyd protests that all had the same handwriting.

• Like 2

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat