Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

6 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Surlyites wore that out in 2018.

A man can still dream.

A friend who works with the city at a senior level, but not for the city, and who is pretty tuned into this stuff, thinks Troxy will make her move in 2022 or 2024.  As in running for a statewide position, or perhaps a seat in Congress.   

1 hour ago, Pasken said:

I can't remember if I posted this or not but this is everyone dumb enough to donate to her and how much that money she had spent as of July 15th. 

http://www.austintexas.gov/edims/document.cfm?id=343225

Nice going. You just doxxed half of Surly.  

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Interesting, M Kelly ALREADY blocked Clarence Oveur. Should I go with Roger Murdock next?

The co-pilot? He's too busy; he's out there busting his buns every night! Tell your Ms. Kelly to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Pasken said:

I can't remember if I posted this or not but this is everyone dumb enough to donate to her and how much that money she had spent as of July 15th. 

http://www.austintexas.gov/edims/document.cfm?id=343225

Thanks for posting. 

1. Are the $17.76 donations some Q anon thing?

2. Her only expenditure is for the fundraising platform fees? I'm guessing she's having up for the lumpectomy.

1 hour ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Thanks for posting. 

2. Her only expenditure is for the fundraising platform fees? I'm guessing she's having up for the lumpectomy.

I would think she'd be expensing every bit of gas she uses to drive to those various get togethers she posts photos of, plus whatever donations/costs are required to attend those fundraisers/get-togethers (I question whether she is an invited guest or whether's she is having to pony up for hob knob with West, Sessions, Crenshaw, etc.), plus all of her fliers.  Hell, she may have a little office she's renting somewhere.  She's probably got a PO Box.

The question is whether she is smart enough to legally setup her campaign to benefit herself financially.

9 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Thanks for posting. 

This was as of July 15th. She'll have to file a final report after the election.

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat