Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

On 9/11/2020 at 3:51 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

Goddamnit I wish I hadn’t read that. My best friend and business partner gave her max contribution. 

Trust me, this surprises no one...

On 9/11/2020 at 4:51 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

I had clearance as Clarence. She’s probably reading this thread. Well, you’re fat, ugly and stupid. You’re a volunteer firefighter, a cam girl, a real whore and attention whore, and a liar. You live in an apartment.  Your husband is fat and has a terrible beard. 

It disgusts me that we are in the same party, but I take solace in that you don’t believe in any ideals. Rather you’re in it for the attention. 

because your party is overflowing with morons like Fitlump, QAnon fucktards, and aggy. You choose the company you keep, don't be surprised when the lights come on. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Pasken said:

I have no clue.

Looked at some of that stuff - https://www.ethics.state.tx.us/resources/FAQs/FAQ_COH_Legal.php#Q2

I was a candidate in an election, and I lost. Do I need to file any further reports?

Losing an election does not end your filing responsibilities with the Texas Ethics Commission or with your local filing authority.

If your situation meets all of the following criteria, you may file a final report to terminate your treasurer and terminate future filing requirements:

• you do not currently hold an office, and
  • you lost the election, and
  • you have no remaining funds or assets in your campaign account

The final report will cover the period beginning where your last report ended and ending on the day the final report is filed.

Filing a final report terminates your campaign treasurer appointment and terminates your status as a “candidate” for filing purposes. Please remember that you may not accept campaign contributions or make campaign expenditures without having a campaign treasurer appointment on file. 

If you do not file a final report after the election, you will be required to file semiannual reports until you file a final report. Officeholders who have filed a final report may still have additional filing requirements. See the relevant campaign finance guide for additional information.

This sounds like she had to file some kind of personal financial statement

https://www.austintexas.gov/page/2020-candidate-packet

If she finishes with money in her campaign account, she will have to keep filing reports.  Also, it sounds like she can use that money for future political or charitable causes.  My guess is that she will have very little money left, unless she's planning on a future race, in which case she can keep fundraising.

Edited by atomheartbevo

On 9/11/2020 at 3:51 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

Goddamnit I wish I hadn’t read that. My best friend and business partner gave her max contribution. 

Are we talking about a prominent West Austin business owner?  Because I see one of those and I’m very disappointed and surprised he would throw money away to get rid of one of the best and most pragmatic members of council.

17 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Does your buddy have two older sisters and a younger brother?

14 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

No. Comment. But, if he theoretically did, one sister looks just like him and the other looks just like his lil bro. 

spacer.png

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pasken said:

Mark your calendars. Let’s see if she actually shows up for this one:

https://www.kut.org/post/whos-running-austin-city-council-join-us-series-forums-hear-candidates

The minority chamber alliance is doing one on Friday from 3 - 5. Districts 6, 7, 10. Should be a fun one. I'll be watching on YouTube with a cocktail in hand.

12 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Oh the race is really heating up now.

Is it wrong that this is more interesting to me than the presidential race?

Presidential race doesn’t have topless pics lurking in the background.

at least, I hope it doesn’t 

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/3/2020 at 11:54 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Either she is just so happening to bump into various Texas political creatures on her way to crashing and burning in her city council race, or she's playing a long game and plans on running for another office in two years.  And she's showing off her public safety skills during a pandemic.

How do fundraisers work with candidates at vastly different levels? Is it a 99-1 split? Does Sessions get 100% but she has an opportunity to talk to donors hoping they will throw some money her way? $25 or $50 to stop talking to them. I’ve never been to a fundraiser when candidates are there so I have no idea.

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat