Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

4 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

i’d rather she switch sides and start living with that crazy cowgirl who had all the exotic animals on her ranch.

I mean, for my entertainment dollar. 

Fuck that. She needs to deliver Austin the power couple we deserve and get back with Romeo f'n Rose. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh for fuck’s sake…story on KXAN about councilmember Madison’s mental health struggle…and Fitlump just can’t stand not being at the center of attention, so she is in the story and makes it all about her - and her PTSD, and something else, and what saves her is her little happy service job. The shameless attention whore lies never end.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/austin-city-council-member-taking-leave-sparks-new-conversations-about-mental-health/

“At that point I decided it was time for me to just be a good advocate for mental health problems and talk about it rather than just hide it,” Council Member Mackenzie Kelly said.

Kelly has been diagnosed with PTSD and an anxiety disorder, but she wasn’t talking about it, something she said “really took a toll.”

Frank's City-issued badge
Frank’s City-issued badge (KXAN photo/Grace Reader)
It wasn’t until Harper-Madison stepped out for treatment that Kelly decided it was time. She started bringing her specially trained service dog, Frank, to work every day. He’s become a regular at City Hall and even has a City-issued badge.

“It has been an incredible difference to have him [Frank] in my life. I got to the hospital less, I take less medication, I’m overall in a much better and mood and I don’t feel like I’m always just like on edge waiting for the next shoe to drop,” Kelly said.

Frank — who went through roughly a year of training for his certification — is able to detect when Kelly is on the verge of a panic attack, able to wake her from night terrors and alert her when someone is coming up from behind to avoid her being startled.”

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

• 3 weeks later...

She made herself pretty vulnerable. 
not saying it was right or wrong but at least she’s trying?

https://statesman-tx.newsmemory.com/?publink=1edcb7f45_134d10f

also she apparently finally got an external audit of homeless spending :

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/austin-homeless-texas-freeze-city-council.amp

not a fan but at least she’s doing what she was elected to do 

• Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, NopeEver said:

At the advice of my doctor, I decided to train a service dog to help me navigate the daily challenges of living with mental illness. The transformation in my life was astounding. My service dog, Frank, not only provides unwavering support and companionship but also alerts me to impending medical events that would otherwise hinder me in my current role. 

On 1/11/2023 at 9:21 PM, NopeEver said:

I hate to say this since you all think I’m Kelly, but to be quite Frank she has done more than any other member. She does treat this as the best job she has ever had and that’s what I’d want from an elected. Maybe she went to counseling and figured her life out. Maybe not. But she has proven, time and time again, she is willing to take the hard stances. (Ex the Adler shit about him using city resources to campaign which is against the city charter and bypasses party lines) 

someone vision GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

On 1/17/2024 at 11:11 PM, NopeEver said:

She made herself pretty vulnerable. 
not saying it was right or wrong but at least she’s trying?

also she apparently finally got an external audit of homeless spending :

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/austin-homeless-texas-freeze-city-council.amp

not a fan but at least she’s doing what she was elected to do 

Paying her a salary is homeless spending. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

For a lot of people all they need is a chance and a little trust to break the cycle of shit.

I speak from experience.

This. She’s been doing a great job and yeah she had a lot of trauma, but she’s been very open and honest. 

look, she probably had a bunch of shit happen to her there’s no doubt the choices that were made prior to her election were bad but come on. She’s not done anything stupid and I doubt that’s actually “coaching”. She actually seems to thrive in this role and care. Gotta give credit where credit is due. 

if anyone has ever seen her in public or met with her since she’s sort of inspiring. It’s weird. Honestly. Fucking weird. But she’s likable. And she will laugh about the bullshit and she will say she was wrong and she will talk about how she learned but holy hell she’s somewhat delightful to be around. She’s relatable, doesn’t take herself seriously and actually realizes she doesn’t know everything. 

a little time and breaking the bullshit is a perfect example. We all did dumb shit when we were younger but I find it hard to believe she is the same as she was. Maybe parts exist but she’s sort of fun to banter with from time to time politically. Y’all like to think I’m her but I’m not. 

I’ll tell you a story about how she was wrong about something and agonized about it. For days. She knew she was wrong and got really upset. But she has been more public facing, puts herself out there and tries. That’s all we could ask for an elected. 

• Fuck You 3

33 minutes ago, NopeEver said:

This. She’s been doing a great job and yeah she had a lot of trauma, but she’s been very open and honest. 

look, she probably had a bunch of shit happen to her there’s no doubt the choices that were made prior to her election were bad but come on. She’s not done anything stupid and I doubt that’s actually “coaching”. She actually seems to thrive in this role and care. Gotta give credit where credit is due. 

if anyone has ever seen her in public or met with her since she’s sort of inspiring. It’s weird. Honestly. Fucking weird. But she’s likable. And she will laugh about the bullshit and she will say she was wrong and she will talk about how she learned but holy hell she’s somewhat delightful to be around. She’s relatable, doesn’t take herself seriously and actually realizes she doesn’t know everything. 

a little time and breaking the bullshit is a perfect example. We all did dumb shit when we were younger but I find it hard to believe she is the same as she was. Maybe parts exist but she’s sort of fun to banter with from time to time politically. Y’all like to think I’m her but I’m not. 

I’ll tell you a story about how she was wrong about something and agonized about it. For days. She knew she was wrong and got really upset. But she has been more public facing, puts herself out there and tries. That’s all we could ask for an elected. 

Four total posts over a 15 month period of time all of them stanning for a city councilwoman. If you're not said city councilwoman, I'm guessing you're sleeping with her or trying to.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, royiv said:

Four total posts over a 15 month period of time all of them stanning for a city councilwoman. If you're not said city councilwoman, I'm guessing you're sleeping with her or trying to.

Nah. Wouldn’t if I could. just surprised at what she’s done and accomplished 

1 hour ago, NopeEver said:

I am a man cut from the know
Rarely do friends, come and then go
She was a girl, soft but estranged
We were the two, our lives rearranged

Feeling so good that day
A feeling of love that day

Twisting and turning, your feelings are burning
You're breaking the girl
(She meant you no harm)
Think you're so clever, but now you must sever
You're breaking the girl
(He loves no one else)

Raised by my dad, girl of the day
He was my man, that was the way
She was the girl left alone
Feeling the need to make me her home

I don't know what, when, or why
The twilight of love had arrived

You're breaking the girl
(She meant you no harm)
You're breaking the girl
(He loves no one else)

You're breaking the girl
(She meant you no harm)
You're breaking the girl
(He loves no one else)

1 hour ago, NopeEver said:

are you giraffe boy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, royiv said:

wrong post

9 hours ago, NopeEver said:

You showed your tits and pussy, multiple times, to strangers at the water tank for attention.

Edited by Orange&White
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, NopeEver said:

if anyone has ever seen her in public or met with her since she’s sort of inspiring.

I have met her in public.  Didn't think she was inspiring at all.  Just a bimbo well on her way to being drunk as hell. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NopeEver said:

Hey, Fitlump. Welcome back. 

• Haha 1

I have met her in public.  Didn't think she was inspiring at all.  Just a bimbo well on her way to being drunk as hell. 
Yep. She's just moved her act to more discrete locations than the Water Tank, Anderson Mill Pub and Balcones (I still get the lulz out of her trying to humble brag her social membership to Balcones CC).

• 2 months later...
On 1/25/2024 at 5:50 AM, Orange&White said:

wrong post

You showed your tits and pussy, multiple times, to strangers at the water tank for attention.

I saw the tits, but never got a look at the gash.  How was it?

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2024 at 9:47 PM, atomheartbevo said:

She really is going to be a future mayor of Austin, or she will be in Congress

If MTG can effectively be the thought leader of congress, why can’t FL?!

IMG_1185.gif