Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

I'd say it's pretty likely. Can't remember all the details, but wasn't there a group from another board who came along digging up shit on Romeo Rose for us?
Also, after skimming that, it looks like whoever is responsible forgot to include her fake broken arm.

And her football career.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lerka Lerka said:

She posted a pic of a broken bone arm X-ray and I think Stanco called out her bullshit. 

That archived thread was a nice jog down memory lane. 

Yeah, I think someone did a reverse image search on the Xray and came across the original or something.

32 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

giphy.gif

How long until she shows up on here pissed off?

Doubt she wants to draw attention to things.  I was surprised it took this long for somebody to toss out the link, and even then they weren't responding directly to her, but to a fan.

Flip side: It may win her votes.

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Her story: She "tried out" in the Women's Football League and "broke her arm" so she couldn't play.

Truth: She dressed up, took some pictures, faked an injury & posted all of it. Profit?

The Austin Acoustics. You can see a bunch pics of a mini-camp they had here:

http://www.texreview.com/2016/01/austin-acoustics-mini-camp-for-legends.html

And one pic of FitLump...

C7448886-EFF6-4-A57-9-D4-D-83-BE5-F23935

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The Austin Acoustics. You can see a bunch pics of a mini-camp they had here:
http://www.texreview.com/2016/01/austin-acoustics-mini-camp-for-legends.html
And one pic of FitLump...
C7448886-EFF6-4-A57-9-D4-D-83-BE5-F23935-B.jpg
That pics screams IG/twitter pose.

"Take my picture. Let me point at this clipboard like I'm achieving something"

Also, pic was probably at some soccer park. Because lying.

I didn’t follow in real time. She showed up with a finger splint to a football tryout, played in that condition, and then says she broke her arm during?
As I recall there's footage of her out at the cedar park center when they held open tryouts. There was a shot of her trying to catch a football which bounced off her hands. I think she then claimed that's where she broke her finger & showed up a splint for clipboard duty the following week.

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
10 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:
I didn’t follow in real time. She showed up with a finger splint to a football tryout, played in that condition, and then says she broke her arm during?

As I recall there's footage of her out at the cedar park center when they held open tryouts. There was a shot of her trying to catch a football which bounced off her hands. I think she then claimed that's where she broke her finger & showed up a splint for clipboard duty the following week.

kerry_drop_football.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

You all have the luxury of not knowing what she knows.  That, her broken arm, while tragic, created lols......and her existence, while grotesque, and incomprehensible to you, creates lols.

23 hours ago, bolverk said:

I think it was @DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt who had the hilarious gif of her prepping as his avatar for a while. I wonder if he still has it...

On 8/3/2020 at 2:25 PM, bolverk said:

I'd say it's pretty likely. Can't remember all the details, but wasn't there a group from another board who came along digging up shit on Romeo Rose for us?

Also, after skimming that, it looks like whoever is responsible forgot to include her fake broken arm.

I believe it was the somethingawful people that can be seen in the archive link who showed up on shaggy

37 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If you want to block walk for her, you can sign up.

For Gods sake someone please go ahead and blow her out of the water with the ridiculous campaign garbage.  It's shit on blast time with noodz.

Edited by SHOOTER12

Someone commenting on the Chronicle 6 years ago did a pretty good job (one of us?)

Guest  6 years ago

Mackenzie Kelly, bless her heart is this election's hot mess.

My parents live in District 6 and we've been watching her story closely. These are the things I told my parents to question about her:

- Mackenzie Kelly jumped on the #GamerGate bandwagon to drive off negativity about her affiliation with Romeo Rose. Prior to that she never mentioned any interest or affiliation.
- Mackenzie Kelly bought Romeo Rose a birthday cake and was his guest of honor at his birthday "free cocaine" party. 
- Mackenzie Kelly started at thread at the "Shaggy Bevo" sports bulletin board counting down her "8 days to new boobs." After getting her breast job she posted photos of her bare breasts on that same forum.
- There are photos online of Mackenzie Kelly as "CamGirl" Faith in her g-string.
- Mackenzie Kelly faked a broken arm for sympathy, and stole an X-ray from an online source to prove same.
- Mackenzie Kelly claimed to take out a restraining order against Romeo Rose, but soon after was his guest of honor at his birthday party.
- Mackenzie Kelly sent her texts with Romeo Rose and his personal information including photos of his identification cards to a blog so they would write bad things about him so she would look better about their affiliation.

There is a blog that has all this stuff about her or you can read about her at that Shaggy Bevo forum. It's easy enough to look it up.

I don't live in Austin anymore but my entire family does. As someone with interests in Austin this is extremely worrisome.

• Hook 'Em 1
    • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat