Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

4 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

I finally found a job titled "Emergency Management Technician".  It requires a DoD security clearance:
https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=988d6b71f0794edb&q=Emergency+Management+Technician&tk=1ek4gsr7m34uc000&from=web&vjs=3

And 5-10 minutes of digging by somebody checking for said security clearance would turn up her old stuff, which would work against said clearance.

12 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Yeah. It’s just odd that she refers to the incumbent, the one SHE is challenging, as the challenger. He’s not the challenger. She is. He is the incumbent, or “champion” if you will. She is the challenger. 

Bottom line is that she is very stupid and I cannot believe someone with her mental capacity is running for office, any office. She doesn’t even have the awareness to know her limitations. It would be sad if it weren’t so damn entertaining. 

Harvard entrance standards have really taken a hit recently.

1 hour ago, Pasken said:

Odd to highlight education with programs that don't require admission and it's uncertain if a class was even completed. But I guess it's tough to stop your education listing with high school.

I never think that having a degree means that you're smarter than someone, or will be better at whatever job. However the degree/cert can show commitment to completing something of importance. The lack of some type of certification or degree makes you question whether someone can see something to the end. 

And while 8 years as a volunteer firefighter may be commendable, how is that a qualification on its own? 

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

What happened to her previous claims of  “longtime service” with the Round Rock Fire Epartment?

She had an administrative job with Round Rock Fire.  She wasn't a firefighter there.  And I don't think she was actually there for very long.  Shocking I know.  

She was also skinny when I met her back in 2005/6.  The fat, the lump, and the tits all came later.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Uncollege?  That's a new one.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Odd to highlight education with programs that don't require admission and it's uncertain if a class was even completed. But I guess it's tough to stop your education listing with high school.

I never think that having a degree means that you're smarter than someone, or will be better at whatever job. However the degree/cert can show commitment to completing something of importance. The lack of some type of certification or degree makes you question whether someone can see something to the end. 

I'm in the midst of looking at other careers, and decided to take a few classes at ACC, to see if I would be interested.  I spent a lot of time in the course catalog and in emails to ACC and UT making sure they'd transfer back to UT.  

I didn't really look at the stuff that wouldn't transfer, but from what I saw, the only classes that ACC has, that maybe falls into her "uncollege" category, are the adult continuing education ones that seem like they are geared towards bored senior citizens, etc., and then the short ones (8-12 weeks or less) that are geared towards those certifications they have, and that are not worth any credits anywhere else.  

UT has similar online programs, under their "boot camp" programs or whatever - not actual degrees or anything, just a piece of paper that shows you took some classes and gave them some money.  I'm betting that Harvard Extensions thing is the same thing.

My guess is that she took some "uncollege" classes at ACC towards one of those little certifications, and decided not to complete the program, but she wants to mention that she went to ACC.   Which is sad, because from what I saw, some of those "certifications" are done in a semester or two.

Uncollege?  That's a new one.

Interesting - https://wikipedia.org/wiki/UnCollege

UnCollege is a social movement that aims to change the notion that going to college is the only path to success. UnCollege was founded by Dale J. Stephens in 2011.

What was the name of that guy running that weird "guidance counselor" gig she was pimping awhile back?

You remember... she started and never did anything with it beyond sitting in some presentation seminars and getting a pyramid scheme website.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Contituancy. I don't know what that is but she says she's going to engage it. Camwhore code word? 

Can you use it in a sentence, please?  

Yes..."Is you is, or is you ain't my Contituancy?" 

10 hours ago, RamjetFDO said:

I’m all for people finding unique paths to success or leadership, but people should demonstrate some combination of education or experience to get the job. I wouldn’t have faith in the uncollege or unexperienced person being able to actually get something done. Easy to say we need to fix X.  Do you know how to fix it? Or work with depts that have budgets? 

34 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’m all for people finding unique paths to success or leadership, but people should demonstrate some combination of education or experience to get the job. I wouldn’t have faith in the uncollege or unexperienced person being able to actually get something done. Easy to say we need to fix X.  Do you know how to fix it? Or work with depts that have budgets? 

Of course she knows how to fix it..... by worming her way into an event and grabbing a microphone to spew platitudes to post on the Internet.

18 hours ago, RamjetFDO said:

Interesting - https://wikipedia.org/wiki/UnCollege

What was the name of that guy running that weird "guidance counselor" gig she was pimping awhile back?

You remember... she started and never did anything with it beyond sitting in some presentation seminars and getting a pyramid scheme website.

Probably not a good idea for her to use that term, if it was even intentional.  Uncollege changed its name to "Year on" and is focused on gap year programs and transition programs for college dropouts.

1 hour ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Probably not a good idea for her to use that term, if it was even intentional.  Uncollege changed its name to "Year on" and is focused on gap year programs and transition programs for college dropouts.

If she had actually finished whatever the fuck it was she was doing through the online Harvard Extension program thing, I think we'd be hearing all about it.

And "American Military University", that's another version of the University of Phoenix stuff.  It's fine if people have the actual experience and competence, and just need the piece of paper, and actually do everything involved.  But she's bounced between three programs, and unless she reveals otherwise, it looks like she was not trying to get a degree, and did not bother even knocking out a certification.

Looking at her record, it's like "why didn't she just go to aggy, or start taking online aggy classes?"  Hell, ACC has some kind of pipeline with aggy, 

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If she had actually finished whatever the fuck it was she was doing through the online Harvard Extension program thing, I think we'd be hearing all about it.

And "American Military University", that's another version of the University of Phoenix stuff.  It's fine if people have the actual experience and competence, and just need the piece of paper, and actually do everything involved.  But she's bounced between three programs, and unless she reveals otherwise, it looks like she was not trying to get a degree, and did not bother even knocking out a certification.

Looking at her record, it's like "why didn't she just go to aggy, or start taking online aggy classes?"  Hell, ACC has some kind of pipeline with aggy, 

She could have gone to Blinn and become a listeria management tech.

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat