I regularly pee in my backyard.

smwhorn

Once upon a time I was on Padre Island National Seashore.  I had been fishing for three days and the only roughage I’d eaten was some pico de gallo, and sand.  I had to shit, but it was dry, like driftwood.  I know you’re supposed to use a bucket, but this was a special occasion. So I traipse up into the dunes with a sharpshooter shovel, with a whole roll of toilet paper stuffed in the handle. I was like survivor man.  That shit would not come out.   Sure enough, I’m squatting there massaging my ass cheeks, grunting and begging for help from the poop god, and the goddamned intern turtle patrol chick comes driving up on her mule (ATV not bovine). Well, I didn’t shit there. 

Later though, I left Lincoln logs from mile marker 25 damned near to the entrance.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lechuza said:

Has anyone ever jacked off in their backyard?  I did it a couple of days ago in the dark. Yesterday, I took it a step further and rubbed on out in the daylight. It was pretty exciting. 

if you own several mason jars then you might have a bright future in the wine based daiquiri franchise business

20 hours ago, Lechuza said:

Has anyone ever jacked off in their backyard?  I did it a couple of days ago in the dark. Yesterday, I took it a step further and rubbed on out in the daylight. It was pretty exciting. 

I did a time or two back in high school when I was coming (haha) or going from sneaking out of the house. Usually if I had managed to sneak out much earlier than the appointed rendezvous time or else if I was going back home with blueballs. 

But sometimes just for the hell of it. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

Every night I let my dog out before going to bed and pee on the same rose bush in my back yard. That rose bush has grown far bigger and healthier than the other rose bushes I planted at the same time. I can only conclude that I urinate Miracle Grow.

I'm in the country also, so yes I piss outside on the regular.  Was pissing in my chicken coop yesterday and three dumb-ass hens come running up thinking the splash was insects or something.  No fucks given, I soaked 'em all until they figured it out and ran away.

On 4/14/2018 at 2:58 PM, Lechuza said:

Jack off?

Naw, fucked the mrs in the pool though.

Piss in the back yard?

Yep.

My dad's house backed up to 1000 acres of Tennessee woods and hills when I was a kid. It must have been a Wednesday afternoon because I was way up in those woods with "Bear," my next door neighbor buddy Greg's idiot white German shepherd. Greg wasn't with us -- he was always at church on Wednesdays. And twice on Sundays. Church of Christ is a bitch.

Anyway, Bear and I were ridge-running up there and all of a sudden I had an overwhelming urge to shit. Squatted down, shat, wiped myself with leaves, and moved on. But that idiot dog walked over to my giant pile of turds, sniffed it, and then wiped his cheek in it. Over and over again. Lots of dogs roll around in shit, but this was ever worse and I have no idea what was in his pea brain. White German shepherd, wiping his face in one of the gnarliest shits I'd ever taken even to this day.

We kept on rambling through the woods for a while, and then returned to our respective houses. The next day I was shooting hoops with Greg and he was wondering why Bear had shit stains all over his face and stank like a sewer and for some reason I felt too guilty about the whole thing to tell him that his moron dog decided to use his face as Charmin on a dump I took in the woods.  

• Like 1