Cops break into EMT’s apartment and kill her while searching for a suspect they already had in custody

Buzzrock

3 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Neither points to this being intentional or a "Summary Execution".

I don't think anyone has said that the cops were entering the residence with the express intention of murdering someone.  You're arguing against a straw man.

They created a dangerous situation, and then took advantage of it to send fucking pounds of lead flying everywhere.

50 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Please, provide body cam footage of this "fact." I'll wait...for you to even fucking acknowledge this point that's been repeatedly made.

The cops have already been caught lying about not having body cams, so I'm not going to take a single word of their account as "fact."

31 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

So police announced but then busted the door down with a battering ram.

Walker shot someone but then maybe it was friendly fire.

They had no body cams but then they did....but then they weren't on.

Breonna Taylor was a huge part of this crime ring, but then she wasn't because they found nothing. No drugs and no money.

Am I keeping up?

15 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

have the police released the bodycam footage from the cameras that they were seen wearing in photos from the crime scene?

12 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Their position is still that they didn't have bodycams on the scene. Which is a lie. 

Which is why I don't really put much credence into what the so-called internal report cited by baba. 

9 minutes ago, Captainant said:

There are literally photos and video of them on the scene wearing bodycams. It was discussed several pages ago and I provided a link to primary information sources. 

Edit for link: https://www.lex18.com/news/covering-kentucky/breonna-taylor-evidence-photos-contradict-lmpds-no-body-cam-claim

6 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

6 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

eae894ff687a45b7879d4c78d7026eac_md.jpg

1 minute ago, BabaYaga said:

This is the dispute.  It was a cluster-fuck of an executed raid by what seems from poorly trained and equipped officers.  If it's a NK, then don't fucking knock.  Kick in the door and get to it.  If it's not a NK, then don't just kick the door.  Neither points to this being intentional or a "Summary Execution".  

Well, they were equipped with body cams, which you still haven't yet acknowledged. The release of the footage would resolve that dispute. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Also, let's consider Ms. Taylor's life in the hood.  By most accounts, she was trying to do the right thing and lift herself out of her circumstances.

But from whence she came, it's probably difficult to find a boyfriend that isn't involved to one degree or another in the drug trade.  It appears that she was trying to distance herself from him but he was still using her for her car and apartment.

I haven't seen much evidence to indicate that she was some sort of gun moll or the next Griselda Blanco.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Taylor was a bad person who got what was coming to her.

Keep fucking repeating that shit.  Keep it up.  I never fucking said that.  Not one time, so you can get back to eating your bag of dick tips.  What was provided were redacted and  non redacted transcripts of cell and jailhouse calls.  All 39 pages, completely fabricated?  Maybe?  Probably not.  The point, indicating why the house was targeted and why she was listed on the warrant.

And I will say this one last fucking time.  She died because her boyfriend opened fire.  She died because, even after finding a fucking body in her rental car and having transcripts of her dealing with large amounts of cash with KNOWN drug dealers, she chose to stay with them.  

• Fuck You 5

And I will say this one last fucking time.  She died because her boyfriend opened fire.  She died because, even after finding a fucking body in her rental car and having transcripts of her dealing with large amounts of cash with KNOWN drug dealers, she chose to stay with them.  

No, this is incorrect.  The straight and narrow boyfriend fired at the police.  The criminal ex had already been apprehended in one of the offsite raids.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Keep fucking repeating that shit.  Keep it up.  I never fucking said that.  Not one time, so you can get back to eating your bag of dick tips.  What was provided were redacted and  non redacted transcripts of cell and jailhouse calls.  All 39 pages, completely fabricated?  Maybe?  Probably not.  The point, indicating why the house was targeted and why she was listed on the warrant.

Lol nice selective quote there. I explained that's how I understood your quip of "lie with dogs and you get fleas". 

This boils down to you seem to don't think people deserve second chances if they're from the hood, and past mistakes should damn them to violence even if they've turned their life around. Which is why I was calling you a racist - because that is a great example of systemic racism. Nevermind you getting your facts wrong in describing the situation anyways. 

I guess I just need to really spell things out nice and slow like for you so you can keep up

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I don't think anyone has said that the cops were entering the residence with the express intention of murdering someone.  You're arguing against a straw man.

They created a dangerous situation, and then took advantage of it to send fucking pounds of lead flying everywhere.

The fuck?  You intimated that.  Jesus.  Get back on your fucking meds.

-- WE DO NOT HAVE "SUMMARY EXECUTION BY THE COPS" LISTED AS A PENALTY FOR ANY CRIME A PERSON IS MERELY ACCUSED OF

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

This boils down to you seem to don't think people deserve second chances if they're from the hood, and past mistakes should damn them to violence even if they've turned their life around. Which is why I was calling you a racist - because that is a great example of systemic racism. Nevermind you getting your facts wrong in describing the situation anyways. 

WHAT

THE 

FUCK

are you babbling about?  Second chances?  I say a great second chance is AFTER YOU FIND A BODY in the trunk of the car you let your boyfriend borrow.  

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

WHAT

THE 

FUCK

are you babbling about?  Second chances?  I say a great second chance is AFTER YOU FIND A BODY in the trunk of the car you let your boyfriend borrow.  

Oh so she already had her second chance. Got it. Well I guess she was just outta luck and didn’t deserve to be alive since she already used her second chance.

5 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

WHAT

THE 

FUCK

You have a narrative, and you are looking for evidence to back up that narrative. You are not looking for truth. It seemed like she had moved on. It's like you are incapable of rational thought.

Look at the original story. It looks like everything started on Feb 14th when Glover's car was towed and he gave Taylor's address. That moment seemed to be significant in that investigators started digging into who she was and his connection with her. What's weird about the story is then they reach back 4 years and start pulling up all the data they supposedly have on her as if to say this is a DEA level case where they are trying to build multi-year mound of evidence against them. This dude was a small time dealer. No way in hell would they be looking into this for 4 years. I am having a hard time believing this as it doesn't pass the smell test at all. It looks to most of us like big time character assassination by leaking unofficial documents to the court of public opinion.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I believe this, because they hate them.  I do not believe they are lying about it, seems like it would be too easy to debunk.  I think they did not have them, and that was their preference.  

I work with SOOOOOO many cops on a daily basis and virtually all of them love body cams.  it makes their good solid cases so much more prosecutable.

At first, they hated them, until they started seeing them used more often to kneecap potential bullshit defenses.  It also hurts their cases at times, but to most I've dealt with, it seen as an asset.

And obviously, some do not like them, because it hampers their ability to fuck people over...so maybe these guys fall into that category?

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, scottsins said:

I work with SOOOOOO many cops on a daily basis and virtually all of them love body cams.  it makes their good solid cases so much more prosecutable.

At first, they hated them, until they started seeing them used more often to kneecap potential bullshit defenses.  It also hurts their cases at times, but to most I've dealt with, it seen as an asset.

And obviously, some do not like them, because it hampers their ability to fuck people over...so maybe these guys fall into that category?

Maybe, they were kind of shitheels. But I hired them at ~25k/week for almost 4 years consecutively, in 2 counties.  I got to know many of them better than I ever cared to. Neither of the 2 main groups I worked with were fans of cameras, at all.

And to note, I don’t think these guys were racists.  But they would absolutely cover for one another, and could without a doubt see them let some things go, and other things not. And fuck some of them make a lot of $$$ on side gig stuff like I provided.  Anyways, back to BT 

13 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

And to note, I don’t think these guys were racists. But they would absolutely cover for one another, and could without a doubt see them let some things go, and other things not. And fuck some of them make a lot of $$$ on side gig stuff like I provided.  Anyways, back to BT 

I don't think those cops specifically were racists, but I think policing in general and the way this debacle has been handled has been very racist. 

Sort of like how cops individually are usually pretty good decent people, but as a group ACAB. Because they cover for each other and let their peers get away with violating people's rights which eventually leads to the vast systemic issues that we are currently in the grips of

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

She died because some shit for brains cop couldn’t hold his water when some other shit for brains cops fucked up a no knock warrant. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The general population is made up of drunks, drug addicts, adulterers, wife beaters, and dishonest people at every level of society. It blows my mind that any even remotely educated person struggles with the idea that people inside the police force would mirror the flaws of the general population. After all, policing is only a job. We didn't clone Jesus to produce police officers.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Tell me again please what their excuse was for “not wearing body cams?”  I thought I read it’s so they wouldn’t be identified as police. Does that make any sense if they go in wearing vests that say police?

Well.....seeing as how they have body cams on in these pics it doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

This is the dispute.  It was a cluster-fuck of an executed raid by what seems from poorly trained and equipped officers.  If it's a NK, then don't fucking knock.  Kick in the door and get to it.  If it's not a NK, then don't just kick the door.  Neither points to this being intentional or a "Summary Execution".  

Summary execution is actually too precise a description of what they did. They didn’t even kill the shooter (didn’t even hit him, right?).  They got fired on and they indiscriminately shot up the whole place like a group of gangsters. Happened to only kill one person, a person who did nothing wrong that night. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

I"m suggesting the narrative is more complicated that everyone is making it out to be.  I'm suggesting there is more to the story that first entertained.  I'm suggesting as more and more transcripts come out, we are going to learn more about the events that led up to this.  And yes, I'm suggesting that firing at LEs serving a warrant will initiate return fire 100% of the time.

Quit being so fucking reasonable 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Summary execution is actually to precise a description of what they did. They didn’t even kill the shooter (didn’t even hit him, right?).  They got fired on and they indiscriminately shot up the whole place like a group of gangsters. Happened to only kill one person, a person who did nothing wrong that night. 

No idea or care if there are any children inside. No care for the well being of the neighbors, as it was an apartment.

1 minute ago, Thatguy said:

No idea or care if there are any children inside. No care for the well being of the neighbors, as it was an apartment.

I thought everyone, including cops, are trained to know what you are firing at and what is behind what you are firing at. 

funny how cops are allowed to create the scary situation that then allows them to use deadly force. And they can’t even use deadly force correctly, or more accurately don’t believe they have to. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Keep calling the kettle black, bro. You are in the top 3 biggest dumbasses on the Surl

All you remember is the arguments, when you should remember the context. I was negative on the Tom Herman hire. How is that looking? I argued with you about LBJ being the best player in the world around 2011. How did that work out? I called Diaz's defense garbage his first year. How did that go? When everyone was saying that LBJ wouldn't be competitive in the West I opposed that thought. How is that looking? You can hold me accountable for not wanting Charlie Strong gone. However, while my opinions may not be popular at the time, it tends to work out to be pretty solid.

25 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

All you remember is the arguments, when you should remember the context. I was negative on the Tom Herman hire. How is that looking? I argued with you about LBJ being the best player in the world around 2011. How did that work out? I called Diaz's defense garbage his first year. How did that go? When everyone was saying that LBJ wouldn't be competitive in the West I opposed that thought. How is that looking? You can hold me accountable for not wanting Charlie Strong gone. However, while my opinions may not be popular at the time, it tends to work out to be pretty solid.

I never argued with anyone, including you, about Herman, Strong or Diaz. I liked Charlie Strong and was hoping he would succeed. As far as Lebron, I only made fun of you for incessantly licking his balls lol. How did that work out for you?

Edited by immortal13

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

I never argued with anyone, including you, about Herman, Strong or Diaz. I liked Charlie Strong and was hoping he would succeed. As far as Lebron, I only made fun of you for incessantly licking his balls lol.

Lol. Well, despite the alleged ball licking, I gained a negative rep from those arguments. As such, people only remember the disagreements and not the context. If we take in account the context, the comment you made is unfounded.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Maybe, they were kind of shitheels. But I hired them at ~25k/week for almost 4 years consecutively, in 2 counties.  I got to know many of them better than I ever cared to. Neither of the 2 main groups I worked with were fans of cameras, at all.

Where can I make 25k a week? Cause I want that gig.

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

The general population is made up of drunks, drug addicts, adulterers, wife beaters, and dishonest people at every level of society. It blows my mind that any even remotely educated person struggles with the idea that people inside the police force would mirror the flaws of the general population. After all, policing is only a job. We didn't clone Jesus to produce police officers.

That's why the "Hero" illusion has been peddled so hard.

Above the fray Super Heroes with CAPES!!!

Yeah, no.  Pretty fuckin' far from it, actually.

• Like 1