Unhinged - Russell Crowe takes Road Rage to 11

freyguy

Guest Lobo

I liked it a lot the first time it was called "Duel" and "the Benediction" segment from "Nightmares" and then when it was called "Changing Lanes"  

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Watched it yesterday on (I think) Prime. It’s one of those movies that would be over in 10 minutes if our heroine just drove to the police station immediately, but hey, then no movie. It’s kinda fun seeing Russell Crowe pushing 350 bills (probably wanted to cash a check while still sporting the Roger Ailes weight) and behaving just as I suspect he does in real life. 

It’s a quick 90 minutes, some cool murdering going on ( that doesn’t make me a sociopath, does it?), vehicles get obliterated as if they are made of balsa wood., and a nice callback for the pithy one-liner delivered on the death blow. In the Vengeance/Violence category, you’ve watched worse on cable. 

• Like 1

Watched it yesterday on (I think) Prime. It’s one of those movies that would be over in 10 minutes if our heroine just drove to the police station immediately, but hey, then no movie. It’s kinda fun seeing Russell Crowe pushing 350 bills (probably wanted to cash a check while still sporting the Roger Ailes weight) and behaving just as I suspect he does in real life. 
It’s a quick 90 minutes, some cool murdering going on ( that doesn’t make me a sociopath, does it?), vehicles get obliterated as if they are made of balsa wood., and a nice callback for the pithy one-liner delivered on the death blow. In the Vengeance/Violence category, you’ve watched worse on cable. 

If enjoying that makes you a sociopath, then you've got a murder mate. So are we bunny and Clyde or Butch and Sundance?
  • Hook 'Em 1

I enjoyed it for the Russell Croweness.

It also makes a good point: You never know what kind of day/week/month/life the person next to you has had. Do you want to be the honk or middle finger that finally pushes them over the edge?

I used to be really bad about road rage. Flipping off people who cut me off or whatever.

Now I count to ten and take deep breaths. It just isn't worth it.

Edited by MissingInAction