Let's stop Probably Racist Practices/Bias by making a slightly less Racist Practice?

Drew

37 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

I think the darker the skin of the minority, the higher the draft pick should be. 

If I were an owner, Charlie Murphy would be my GM. God rest his soul. 

DARKNESS!!!!!!!

Somehow I had no idea Darkness was dead. RIP

1 hour ago, ButtFumble said:

so let me run this plan by everyone

1. trade off all your high dollar older players for future draft picks

2. hire Charlie Strong as head corch and GM (GM in name only)

3. lose for 2 years in a row while you stock up on low round draft picks and get the advantages of Charile

4. make lots of trades of picks and players (some even drafted with your low picks to immediately trade if you can not trade those lower picks you get because of Charlie being a minority)

5. year 3 have a shit tonne of draft picks in the low rounds because of trades, Charlie's corching, and Charlie is a minority. Draft all the great players you can

6. immediately fire Charlie after the draft and hire a competent coach

7. profit?

no one would put up with Charlie Strong's coaching for three years!

25 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

no one would put up with Charlie Strong's coaching for three years!

only TWO!!!

he corches for two and then he is GM for the third draft and gets fired before he can corch a third season

you can possibly try and have him as GM before the draft that comes before his first season as a corch.....so GM for 4 drafts and corch for two seasons......third season on the field....profit

13 hours ago, Iceman said:

That wasn't his first reaction...

He's pissed that Villanueva deviated from the "100% team participation."  What you are citing is damage control after Tomlin realized he fucked up with his comments.

The title of the video said more about Villanueva than Tomlin did in it.  "Like I said, I was looking for 100% participation" is a step below giving Villanueva shit. 

48 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

The title of the video said more about Villanueva than Tomlin did in it.  "Like I said, I was looking for 100% participation" is a step below giving Villanueva shit. 

You hear what you want to hear.  Tomlin visibly reacts to the question.  he was pissed that his political statement against the political statement wasn't 100% woke.

Fuck him.   He was a dumbass for believing Villanueva would or even COULD ever go along their horseshit.  he's a sshitty leader for calling it out in the presser.

Edited by Iceman

Taking @ButtFumble’s plan to the next level. 

Year 1: hire minority coach, get picks

Year 2: hire minority GM, get picks

Year 3. (If things not looking good) Fire coach 1, hire another minority coach, get picks 

Year 4. Fire GM 1 and coach 2, hire minority GM (get picks) and the coach you really want. 

Churn and burn and accumulate picks baby! 4 years of bonus picks plus 3 years of high picks because you probably sucked. Would be hilarious if Belichick pulled a Parcells (even funnier if above scenario employed asians) and took some Director of Player Personnel title and ran this scam to restock the cupboard in New England. 

13 minutes ago, Iceman said:

You hear what you want to hear.  Tomlin visibly reacts to the question.  he was pissed that his political statement against the political statement wasn't 100% woke.

Fuck him.   He was a dumbass for believing Villanueva would or even COULD ever go along their horseshit.  he's a sshitty leader for calling it out in the presser.

Hey I'd believe you if you had more than facial expressions (which is subjective at its very core, especially coming from a guy like Tomlin whose face is unusually expressive when speaking) and "Like I said, I was looking for 100% participation" as evidence, but you really don't have much from my perspective. Seems like you had your mind made up to be angry about something. And for what it's worth, Tomlin along with several other coaches stood for the flag at that very game according to the article I posted. So it seems odd that Tomlin would be mad at VIllanueva for doing the exact same thing that he and other coaches did in that game. I know it's pretty much part in parcel for some people to dig deep to look for shit to be angry about, but seems like a hollow effort on your part. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Hey I'd believe you if you had more than facial expressions (which is subjective at its very core, especially coming from a guy like Tomlin whose face is unusually expressive when speaking) and "Like I said, I was looking for 100% participation" as evidence, but you really don't have much from my perspective. Seems like you had your mind made up to be angry about something. And for what it's worth, Tomlin along with several other coaches stood for the flag at that very game according to the article I posted. So it seems odd that Tomlin would be mad at VIllanueva for doing the exact same thing that he and other coaches did in that game. I know it's pretty much part in parcel for some people to dig deep to look for shit to be angry about, but seems like a hollow effort on your part. 

Slorch’d 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is it part in parcel or part and parcel?

so let me run this plan by everyone
1. trade off all your high dollar older players for future draft picks
2. hire Charlie Strong as head corch and GM (GM in name only)
3. lose for 2 years in a row while you stock up on low round draft picks and get the advantages of Charile
4. make lots of trades of picks and players (some even drafted with your low picks to immediately trade if you can not trade those lower picks you get because of Charlie being a minority)
5. year 3 have a shit tonne of draft picks in the low rounds because of trades, Charlie's corching, and Charlie is a minority. Draft all the great players you can
6. immediately fire Charlie after the draft and hire a competent coach
7. profit?

I respect you as a man but this is a bad idea.

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Slorch’d 

Surled...

Y'all ignore what is there and make it fit your narrative.  If Tomlin didn't have an issue with Villanueva he would have said so in the interview...the first time.

Had absolutely did not.

18 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Surled...

Y'all ignore what is there and make it fit your narrative.  If Tomlin didn't have an issue with Villanueva he would have said so in the interview...the first time.

Had absolutely did not.

Having an issue with not getting a 100% in something that the entire team decided on is a far cry from "giving him shit" which is what you described as what Tomlin did.  At no point in that video did Tomlin give Villanueva "shit" for going out there. You're the one who is attempting to fit this to a narrative.  

On 5/16/2020 at 11:30 AM, Dr. Beeper said:

Hey look. A thread started by Drew, with Slorch fighting Michael Knight, David Dennison, and Bullneck, and featuring Manny Acho!  

What a fucking worthless contribution to this thread, but of course, it's you, so no fucking surprise.

WTF was wrong with this thread or me starting it you shit stain? It's a legitimate topic being discussed today.

GTFO with your stupid, non sensical bullshit.