U of KY Fires Cheerleading Coach for Being Awesome

Doc Reeves

17 hours ago, HoffaJimmy said:

A guy I knew in HS became a D-1 male cheerleader. Said for all the shit he took for being a male cheerleader it was worth it because of the road games. 

The home team cheerleaders would take the opposing teams cheerleaders out the night before the game. He said in most cases it was 3-4 male cheerleaders to about 15-20 female cheerleaders/dance team members from the home team. And there were always multiple options at the end of the night on every road game.  

I had a buddy who became a flight attendant for this reason.

15 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Well, imagine those 2 girls being with you, paying for your drinks and being your wing men helping you hook up with super hot strange after having a 3-way with them an hour earlier.

I’m sure others experiences varied but seriously, if I had it to do over again I would be a male cheerleader. 

This is a valid point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You know, as an aside....when all of this COVID shit is over, perhaps I need to host a late 70s-80s Cinemax-y classics film fest at mi casa.  Shankworthy snacks will be provided.

In.

You might consider renting a venue unless all of your furniture is vinyl covered.

13 hours ago, Lobo said:

This whole thing has “Samuel L. Bronkowitz Productions” written all over it.  

2 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

"Catholic High School Girls In Trouble" has always been in my Top 10.

You know, as an aside....when all of this COVID shit is over, perhaps I need to host a late 70s-80s Cinemax-y classics film fest at mi casa.  Shankworthy snacks will be provided.

I know I'm hanging with the right crowd online, if Kentucky Fried Movie comes up in the conversation, and multiple people have seen it, and get the jokes.    I wore the VHS of it out.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

America: endless violence, and death, and human trafficking, and rape, and killing on all forms of media, but you can't say "fuck" or show your titty in public. Ass backwards. 

The most talked about TV series the past few years was focused on lots of mindless murder, rape, dragons, and plenty of incest.  And then Netflix had to go and cancel Fuller House.

But the most talked about show this year was focused on a polygamist gay Oklahoman who owned hundreds of tigers and was plotting to kill a rival, along with another polygamist tiger owner in South Carolina, a woman who may have killed and fed her hubby to tigers, and the most normal person in the entire series was the ex-drug dealing Cuban in Florida that may have been a model for Scarface.

America, Fuck Yeah!

Mrs. Brisket will surely be impressed with her choice of a lifelong partner.  

43 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I know I'm hanging with the right crowd online, if Kentucky Fried Movie comes up in the conversation, and multiple people have seen it, and get the jokes.    I wore the VHS of it out.

13k+ posts and THIS is what it took for you to figure out you're hanging with the right crowd???