So the sheriff just stopped in my yard

Shoxthemonkey

1 minute ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

I'll post them in the morning. 

The plane is heading back towards town. Maybe the manhunt is over.

Nope. He's back and circling closer

The old "we've quit looking for you, so feel free to leave your hiding spot" trick. 

Anyone who raised any hell as a teenager ought to know this one...

• Like 1

Ok. Facebook says 5'5" Hispanic with ATF warrants is on the loose. We had a bad hailstorm a couple weeks back so you can't swing a cat without hitting a short Hispanic roofer. Really narrows it down. When all the roofs are fixed we will have 4 Hispanics left.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

To tell me a couple of fugitives are in the neighborhood. They looked through my shop and shed. Nada. I'm cooking supper. .45 is by the range.

Your .45 that you left at the range was already picked up by an attendant there, taken home, and sold to somebody on Craigslist.

That somebody is now hiding in a tree across from your house and when the pigs leave he's going to come inside, shoot you in the cocunut with it, and then eat your steaks.

Edited by Cajun

46 minutes ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

The deputies wouldn't tell me who is out there but they are clutching their ARs like they are in Kabul.

You do realize they do the same thing when a chihuahua barks at them, right?

17 minutes ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

Looks like something is happening a half mile sw of me. 10-12 vehicles just rolled up in a hurry. There is an old hayshed and outbuildings there. I can only see the tops of the SUVs. Just waiting for the gunfire.

CaninePessimisticDrongo-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

The Union Pacific runs N-S past my place. I hear the train acomin. I'd be jumping aboard if I were the bad guy.

Always heard stories in boot that people jumped on the train to get out. Not sure if the stories were real but it sounds pretty badass to me