Waco Attorneys Arrested in Murder for Hire Plot

Vito Andolini

https://www.wacotrib.com/news/crime/waco-attorneys-charged-in-conspiracy-to-murder-plot/article_e4abd683-125e-54b5-997c-7948196b3f6f.html

Two Waco lawyers were arrested Friday on charges that they plotted to killed the woman's ex-husband, who had been arrested earlier this year on child molestation allegations.

Waco police arrested Seth Andrew Sutton, 45, and Chelsea Tijerina, 33, each on a first-degree felony charge of conspiracy to commit capital murder. The alleged scheme indicated Sutton paid an undercover Waco police officer to buy a gun to kill Tijerina's former husband, Marcus Beaudin, a fellow Waco defense attorney.

According to arrest affidavits, Sutton solicited an undercover officer on May 14 to kill Beaudin and the two exchanged ideas about the plot. Sutton allegedly told the officer he would give him $300 to buy a gun and said he would help the officer leave town after committing the murder.

Beaudin, 37, was arrested in February on a felony charge of indecency with a child. Woodway police accused Beaudin of sexually touching a 10-year-old family member in December. He has not been indicted by a grand jury for the crime and Beaudin's attorney Josh Tetens has said Beaudin denies the claims.

After the initial meeting between Sutton and the undercover officer, Waco police enlisted the help of the Texas Rangers on May 20. The next day, Sutton and Tijerina met with the undercover Waco officer to plan the hit, the affidavit states.

Tijerina allegedly provided details about Beaudin's whereabouts and how to carry out the murder.

"Chelsea Tijerina (Beaudin) and Sutton provided a timeline for the murder as well as establishing alibis for Chelsea Tijerina (Beaudin) and Sutton," the affidavit states. "On May 22, Sutton met (with the undercover officer) an provided (the officer) with $300 to purchase a firearm to be used to murder Marcus Beaudin."

The alleged plot was to be carried out at Beaudin's home, the affidavit states.

Sutton participated in a Zoom court hearing with a client Friday in 54th State District Court, officials said.

Waco police arrested Sutton near Bosque Boulevard and New Road on Friday evening, jail records state. Tijerina was arrested at her Waco home Friday night by Waco police.

State District Judge Matt Johnson, who signed the arrest warrants for both Sutton and Tijerina, set bonds at $1 million each.

12 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Seth is a friend of mine.  Whole situation is fucked up.

I can not wrap my head around this whole deal.

Scott, he has a lot of friends, and some are wondering if his defense of at least one of the Twin Peaks bikers is leading to a little Texas law retribution. But he could also be guilty of the accusation. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

• Like 3

Ok, that first sentence? WTF?

Two Waco lawyers were arrested Friday on charges that they plotted to killed the woman's ex-husband, who had been arrested earlier this year on child molestation allegations.

"plotted to killed"

"the woman's" WHAT WOMAN?

Proceed directly back to journalism school. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

• Like 6

Scott, he has a lot of friends, and some are wondering if his defense of at least one of the Twin Peaks bikers is leading to a little Texas law retribution. But he could also be guilty of the accusation. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

Normally these cases involve pretty solid wiretaps, audio, etc.

I’m interested to see who made the introduction between them and the UC cop.

Seth was also president of a motorcycle club, which obviously makes one wonder.

• Like 4

how do two 

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

Sounds like pussy is still undefeated.

epecially a 33 / 45 age spread, that's a huge hook. im close to his age and know what im saying here 

how do two local attorney's not know the the local undercover cops / tactics ?

and how the fuck do they think that's the going rate for a hit ???  idiots 

Edited by tx 3 putt

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Interesting wrinkle. 

I'm guessing it was a manufactured allegation from good ol' Chels.

I suspect there might have been a custody dispute brewing over her substance abuse, so being a drug-addled crazy bitch, she had to come up with a bunker buster.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm guessing it was a manufactured allegation from good ol' Chels.

I suspect there might have been a custody dispute brewing over her substance abuse, so being a drug-addled crazy bitch, she had to come up with a bunker buster.

It's sad that in this country you can be arrested for a completely fabricated allegation 

• Like 1

I sent Seth some cases over the past few years. 

I knew he was a zealous advocate but this is a level of service I did not expect!

in all seriousness I would like to see the PCs  Solicitation to commit capital murder is a heavy charge...

• Like 2

I have so many questions.  So the Waco 6 made Lawyer Fuckboi to hire a hit man to kill her ex because he touches kids?

or was the molesty dad just false allegations from Waco 6? 

And fuckboi was involved in the Waco biker gang trial?

17 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

It's sad that in this country you can be arrested for a completely fabricated allegation 

The fact that it hadn't been before a grand jury was an indicator.  I'm sure ol' Chels manipulated the victim, maybe some other child witnesses and/or family members.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BevoSwag said:
Bio

Seth Andrew Sutton is an entertainer by nature. He spent several years in New York City after college performing in bands and pursuing a musical theater career. His transition into practicing law has been incredibly smooth and natural.

"I love trial," explains Sutton. "Being half performer and half sports fan...trial is like competitive theater. There's nothing better!" he jokes. "But in all seriousness, my vast experience of breaking down scripts and finding the truth and the emotion have proved to be excellent preparation for defending my clients. The story of the case is my script and the jury is my audience. I connect with them and I don't miss the 'moments'." And the results have shown.

Ok, that’s different.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The fact that it hadn't been before a grand jury was an indicator.  I'm sure ol' Chels manipulated the victim, maybe some other child witnesses and/or family members.

Come on bro that doesn’t mean shit. My cases don’t go to GJ for months and that was before C19. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

Come on bro that doesn’t mean shit. My cases don’t go to GJ for months and that was before C19. 

That surprises me a bit for the sort of common or garden crime that wasn't witnessed by LEO but is at the arrest stage.  But, because I don't practice criminal law, something I wouldn't know.

30 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Waco sure is a den of sin. Guess a church on every corner doesn’t get you very far into grace. 

Well at least they got Pappadeauxs. What's that? Its been 5 years and still no Pappadeauxs? Poor bastards can't catch a break.

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

i know both of them fairly well, and a few stories about him. I’ve watched this unfold from fairly close up and fucked up doesn’t begin to describe it.

there will be wires and tapes. and it’ll be locked tight. but that don’t mean shit really.

btw, she was a body builder/bikini competitor.

• Like 4