Waco Attorneys Arrested in Murder for Hire Plot

Vito Andolini

Pussy ain't supposed to be scary shit, but there it is.

Buddy of mine was going to drop by the house yesterday but had to reschedule because of this, somehow he has ties to the family and this fucked up his day. He's going to come by today so maybe I can get some dirt later.

Edited by El Diablo

7 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Btw, there apparently is an Instagram model / bikini model named Chelsea Beaudin, but it is not this lady.  

https://www.instagram.com/chelseabeaudin/?hl=en

I think Seth may have either been duped or was puffing up his girlfriend to his buddies.  Because this Chelsea, sir, may be many things, but I doubt that flower child tatted bikini model is one of them.

She works at Tight Ends in Plano.  She also has an onlyfans account where you can pay for nudes.

https://onlyfans.com/chelseabeaudin

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Parliament said:
13 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:
Damn. She must be crazy in the sack because that’s a 6 (and she trying to look her best)

Crazy enough to kill a man.

This crazy story makes Bohemian Rhapsody look normal.

16 hours ago, Enchubben said:

13-FBCADF-4997-4-BD6-BCD0-D922-E3-C2-FF2

crazy eyes - she guilty.  Also what is the equivalent of East Texas box face for Waco?  

1. You get shitty service w/ Sprint

2. Charge your phone

3. Is that the best place in Waco for a professional headshot?  I guess so since Twin Peaks closed.

4. She's gonna be on the other side of those bars for a while

5. Yeah, on all the crazy eyes, Waco 6 comments

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

This reeks of cocaine and stupidity

Nope.  It reeks of one thing and one thing only.

Waco.

Creepiest, most fucked up place in this state by far.  And, yes, I'm considering Collie Station.

• Like 5

I know Seth pretty probably as well as [mention=671]Kyrie Eleison[/mention], and have known him for almost 20 years.  This is going to be an interesting case.  I’m baffled on one hand, and shaking my head on the other.   

but...are you really all that surprised? i mean the type of felony, sure...

but a felony?

not really.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

but...are you really all that surprised? i mean the type of felony, sure...

but a felony?

not really.

Baffled at the type, shaking my head because....sooner or later....

Edited by Trey3216
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

I know Seth pretty probably as well as @Kyrie Eleison, and have known him for almost 20 years.  This is going to be an interesting case.  I’m baffled on one hand, and shaking my head on the other.   

Why is this going to be interesting?

I feel like you "friends" of this lawyer know something we all don't. The fucking guy got caught paying someone to kill someone. How the fuck is that interesting? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, immamac said:

I feel like you "friends" of this lawyer know something we all don't. The fucking guy got caught paying someone to kill someone. How the fuck is that interesting? 

It’s interesting because I’m almost certain there will be more stuff come out. Kyrie and I have talked about it and our reactions are very similar.  Just kind of shocking that something like this happened with him, but not that something happened with him, and that there will likely be some weird shit we see.   Plain and simple 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

It’s interesting because I’m almost certain there will be more stuff come out. Kyrie and I have talked about it and our reactions are very similar.  Just kind of shocking that something like this happened with him, but not that something happened with him, and that there will likely be some weird shit we see.   Plain and simple 

Sounds pretty fuckin' far from "simple".

6 hours ago, immamac said:

Is it because a lawyer actually was caught? Lulz

15 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Pussy ain't supposed to be scary shit, but there it is.

Buddy of mine was going to drop by the house yesterday but had to reschedule because of this, somehow he has ties to the family and this fucked up his day. He's going to come by today so maybe I can get some dirt later.

spacer.png