Waco Attorneys Arrested in Murder for Hire Plot

Vito Andolini

One of my "favorite memories" of Waco, was driving to Austin from Dallas.  You'd crest this rise on 35 and over to the left was this large, low gray building that was painted on its side "25 Cent Adult Peep."  Immediately before or after there was a Waco City Limits sign.

And I didn't even know what kind of fucked up repugnant shit tends to happen in peep booths back then.

I-10 coming into El Paso from the east, useta be a place on the west side with a sign on the side, looked like letters about three feet high, LIVE NUDE WOMEN.

Kids always asked me "Pop, does anyone want to see dead nude women?"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

I want a shithole.  Where the rich MILFs at my kids' school wouldn't be caught dead.  But I also don't want to get stabbed.  Delmar looks expensive.  Armadilla looks stabby.

AMF lanes down in Stafford.

Never mind- It is now a hipster place called Bowlero.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

I want a shithole.  Where the rich MILFs at my kids' school wouldn't be caught dead.  But I also don't want to get stabbed.  Delmar looks expensive.  Armadilla looks stabby.

people are so damned particular these days...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

splits GIF

• Like 1

5 hours ago, El Diablo said:

If you know what's good for you you'll stay off of Waco Drive between Valley Mills Drive and I-35 in Bellmead. Some bad hombres prowl that stretch, sabes? 

Waco Drive is for Fancy Folk. That's all uppity, with Kim's.

I once lived down on Grimm. And I bought boots at Nicosia's. Give me a cookie.

5 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Yeah a year or so back my wife kid and I took a trip to the White River country of north central Arkansas, a little bit west of Hot Springs....Everything south of and west of Hot Springs was a great abomination of desolation...

Knowing your penchant for Desolation Tourism, if you ever go missing, I am going to start dropping off bags of food at an abandoned Walker County bingo parlor.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Knowing your penchant for Desolation Tourism, if you ever go missing, I am going to start dropping off bags of food at an abandoned Walker County bingo parlor.

Huntsville/  Deathrow Texas...

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Cajun said:

Yep.  I had one fucking decent broker in south AR that I had to go see.  He was in El Dorado.  I would swing up and see him on my Jackson, MS/Monroe/Ruston/Shreveport, LA runs.

Whole town looked like this as well as the trip to and from...

19032549.jpgx?w=968&h=598

Can't imagine what El Dorado will look like next year now that Murphy Oil HQ are pulling up stakes and moving the whole show to Houston.  

Just finished the Netflix series Waco.  Really confusing as to who did what to whom.  The truth is probably somehwere inbetween lotta lies.  Just curious as to why Dick DeGeurin wasn't around to stop the slaughter.  Per netflix movie he presented logical arguments in defense of Koresh but he wasn't around for the showdown to protect clients.  

45 minutes ago, BevoSwag said:

Just finished the Netflix series Waco.  Really confusing as to who did what to whom.  The truth is probably somehwere inbetween lotta lies.  Just curious as to why Dick DeGeurin wasn't around to stop the slaughter.  Per netflix movie he presented logical arguments in defense of Koresh but he wasn't around for the showdown to protect clients.  

I think he felt Koresh had things in hand with his 80's cover band.

Bottom line is/was that the ATF/FBI/and Feds murdered a bunch of innocents (kooks, but innocents) to cover up their dickfuckery.

Plain and simple.  DeGeurin couldn't have stopped shit.  Die was cast from the moment it became a spectacle on the national stage.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cajun said:

I think he felt Koresh had things in hand with his 80's cover band.

Bottom line is/was that the ATF/FBI/and Feds murdered a bunch of innocents (kooks, but innocents) to cover up their dickfuckery.

Plain and simple.  DeGeurin couldn't have stopped shit.  Die was cast from the moment it became a spectacle on the national stage.

A bunch of innocents, plus the ones who murdered law enforcement members executing a search warrant....

• Like 1

I went out to the Koresh compound the summer after everything went down.  It was late, and me and a friend thought we would have a look around.  We hadn’t as much put the car in park before 2 guys who looked like the could work security for the Hell’s Angels had shotguns drawn on us.  We left.  Quickly.  CSB.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cajun said:

Just my feeling in that moment at that time.  That circuit through MS really put the zap on my head.

I remember pulling up behind some dude in Picayunne, I think.  He had a rebel flag bumper sticker with something written under it that I couldn't quite make out, so I edged up a little closer.

Once I was able to pull focus I read the words, "It's a WHITE THANG, DEAL WITH IT!!!"

Guy looked like he tried out for Lynyrd Skynyrd but they turned him down for being too fuckin' ugly.

/csb

Mississippi huh?     What about Alabama??

Hannah Barron Sunglasses Blue Otter Polarized

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Mississippi huh?     What about Alabama??

Hannah Barron Sunglasses Blue Otter Polarized

If you've been on the other thread dedicated to this specimen, you know how I feel.

The face, the smile, those LEGS, the accent, the attitude, the kill and maim fish and game lifestyle, ALL OF IT!  

Wheelhouse is too modest here.

18 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

But then again how do we know the actual # since we only know about ones caught.

And this is how you know the New England Patriots are always cheating.

16 hours ago, Cajun said:

Go spend some time in Jackson, MS, West Memphis, AR, and/or Bastrop, LA.

Sometimes, after I eat something really nasty and shitty and I'm sitting on the toilet, smelling something nastier and shittier.....it's just like I'm driving through Bastrop.

2 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Sometimes, after I eat something really nasty and shitty and I'm sitting on the toilet, smelling something nastier and shittier.....it's just like I'm driving through Bastrop.

Read that in top bunk guy's voice.  Would read again...

hqdefault.jpg

11 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Yeah a year or so back my wife kid and I took a trip to the White River country of north central Arkansas, a little bit west of Hot Springs....Everything south of and west of Hot Springs was a great abomination of desolation...I once spent a week in the hollers of West Virginia and the rural squalor of SW Arkansas was ten times worse than that. It was like there was a regionwide competition for rusted out appliance stacking in the yard of every decrepit trailer, not even to mention the dead trucks and cars. Maybe there were meth precursors in some of these hunks of metal and old fluids and that was why they kept them around...Anyway, coming into Bossier Parish Louisiana felt like entering Denmark direct from Honduras. I repeat, Bossier Parish, relatively civilized to the hellhole we just left. And the wife and kid were too spooked / eager to get through that part of Arkansas they wouldn't let me get a smoked turkey from that one joint that attempts to redeem that whole part of the country...We did pass through Hope and Evening Shade, where all the Huckabees are buried. 

She was my wife's vet for years. All her customers loved her...She was a good woman driven nuts by her ex dumping her and then falling for a sleazebucket dude while on the rebound. 

We make that run every summer after picking up my kids from Camp Ozark. I wouldn't drive through that part of the state if I wasn't white. It's a shit-show. Countless Rebel flags in addition to what you're saying. It's pretty country but it's redneck as fuck.

13 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Furk.  I want something in between Hipster and stabby.  The old lanes on Bellaire near Little Wood's was perfect.

I think Emerald Bowl on Boone Rd near Bissonnett in the heart of Alief is still open. Certainly would not be hipster and probably not stabby. Shooty may be a different story though. 

The old Rack N Roll on Belllaire is long gone, and it was shady as fuck in the 80s. 

17 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

One of my "favorite memories" of Waco, was driving to Austin from Dallas.  You'd crest this rise on 35 and over to the left was this large, low gray building that was painted on its side "25 Cent Adult Peep."  Immediately before or after there was a Waco City Limits sign.

And I didn't even know what kind of fucked up repugnant shit tends to happen in peep booths back then.

Ask the AAS’s former Pulitzer Prize-winning political cartoonist Ben Sargent.

EXTREMELY plausible from my experience.  
Amazing what people will cook up outta thin air.
And the fact that the cops arrested him don't make a shit.  Trust me on that one.

So, the 10 year old alleged victim of Beaudin’s child sex charges is not related to Chelsea, btw. As far as I know their (Chelsea and hit target) divorce was final.

Per Facebook, she currently had a significantly younger live-in boyfriend. Hmmm...

23 hours ago, Cajun said:

Just my feeling in that moment at that time.  That circuit through MS really put the zap on my head.

I remember pulling up behind some dude in Picayunne, I think.  He had a rebel flag bumper sticker with something written under it that I couldn't quite make out, so I edged up a little closer.

Once I was able to pull focus I read the words, "It's a WHITE THANG, DEAL WITH IT!!!"

Guy looked like he tried out for Lynyrd Skynyrd but they turned him down for being too fuckin' ugly.

/csb

I was born in NE Mississippi, and most of my family is still there.  My dad lived there until he died about 5 years ago.  I used to drive up the Trace from Jackson to Tupelo.  "Horrible" is the only way to describe that trip.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/25/2020 at 12:50 AM, C-Man said:

I've got a few FB friends in common with Seth. Looks like he's in some marriage pics taken only 2-3 years ago. That already go south or is this chick his side piece?

I've got quite a few in common as well, but hell, he has almost 5K, I'd be surprised if I didn't.

6 minutes ago, You don't know me said:

I was born in NE Mississippi, and most of my family is still there.  My dad lived there until he died about 5 years ago.  I used to drive up the Trace from Jackson to Tupelo.  "Horrible" is the only way to describe that trip.

They got an repurposed mall in Tupelo where the food court is still open because the old stores are all medical offices now. They were closed when we were there. The only place still open was a Karmelkorn, a chain I had not seen since the 70s. The store had this caramelized layer of glistening dust everywhere, so I bought some Karmelkorn and ate it.

There was one store there that was not a medical place, and it was open so we walked through it. It was a gamer hangout with the local nerd dudes playing collectible card games. They did not look up.

I don't know why I was in Tupelo. Elvis has left the building.

Just now, RDCanecutter said:

They got an repurposed mall in Tupelo where the food court is still open because the old stores are all medical offices now. They were closed when we were there. The only place still open was a Karmelkorn, a chain I had not seen since the 70s. The store had this caramelized layer of glistening dust everywhere, so I bought some Karmelkorn and ate it.

There was one store there that was not a medical place, and it was open so we walked through it. It was a gamer hangout with the local nerd dudes playing collectible card games. They did not look up.

I don't know why I was in Tupelo. Elvis has left the building.

Tupelo is the big city to my family.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I once spent a week in the hollers of West Virginia and the rural squalor of SW Arkansas was ten times worse than that.

As someone who has been through the said hollers of WV, this is hard to even conceive of.

17 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Furk.  I want something in between Hipster and stabby.  The old lanes on Bellaire near Little Wood's was perfect.

We got an AMC up here in Virginia Beach that fits the bill but it would be a hell of a commute.

I have always liked Natchez Mississippi. Sure, if I saw it in the daylight with its make-up off, I might not be impressed. But what happens, is I get to Natchez after several hours on US84 either crossing Mississippi or central Louisiana. After that trip, bumping into Natchez is sort of like elbowing your way past Juggalos at an Insane Clown Posse concert, and your seat is next to a normal chick who's reading a book.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1