Waco Attorneys Arrested in Murder for Hire Plot

Vito Andolini

16 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I have always liked Natchez Mississippi. Sure, if I saw it in the daylight with its make-up off, I might not be impressed. But what happens, is I get to Natchez after several hours on US84 either crossing Mississippi or central Louisiana. After that trip, bumping into Natchez is sort of like elbowing your way past Juggalos at an Insane Clown Posse concert, and your seat is next to a normal chick who's reading a book.

I had an aunt and uncle that lived in Natchez.  They passed before I was really old enough to evaluate it as a place to live, but as a kid it seemed decent.  He was an International Paper employee and had lived in Bastrop previously.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, G650 said:

As someone who has been through the said hollers of WV, this is hard to even conceive of.

I thought so too. Try it sometime. It's a freakshow. 

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

I have always liked Natchez Mississippi. Sure, if I saw it in the daylight with its make-up off, I might not be impressed. But what happens, is I get to Natchez after several hours on US84 either crossing Mississippi or central Louisiana. After that trip, bumping into Natchez is sort of like elbowing your way past Juggalos at an Insane Clown Posse concert, and your seat is next to a normal chick who's reading a book.

Love me some Natchez, even if the stubborn folk of Vicksburg still regard them as Vichy Mississippi for capitulating in the Late Unpleasantness. Also, the most beautiful woman I've ever worked with was from Natchez. I will see if I can follow the rules...But apparently she's too cool to have her pics on the Internet. When I knew her we were booksellers at a Bookstop in Nashville but she went on to be a professor at Mississippi State...I swear time would stop when I'd catch sight of her walking through the store. Her students loved her at MSU, as you can read here

Samples: "Ms. Combs is an awsome teacher. She is really one of the smartest people I have ever met. Her lectures are interesting, and she was never asked a question she couldn't answer. Also, she's hot. She makes you work, but take her class. I reccommend it, totally."

"Very smart.Beautiful."

She was / is a lithe, coltish natural bright blonde...She had kind of a flapper haircut when I knew her. She looked like a fucking Botticelli. She'd put my heart in the icehouse and have me stammering and stuttering whenever we took a break together. She had some asshole boyfriend who played semi-pro soccer, the fucker. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I thought so too. Try it sometime. It's a freakshow. 

Love me some Natchez, even if the stubborn folk of Vicksburg still regard them as Vichy Mississippi for capitulating in the Late Unpleasantness. Also, the most beautiful woman I've ever worked with was from Natchez. I will see if I can follow the rules...But apparently she's too cool to have her pics on the Internet. When I knew her we were booksellers at a Bookstop in Nashville but she went on to be a professor at Mississippi State...I swear time would stop when I'd catch sight of her walking through the store. Her students loved her at MSU, as you can read here

Samples: "Ms. Combs is an awsome teacher. She is really one of the smartest people I have ever met. Her lectures are interesting, and she was never asked a question she couldn't answer. Also, she's hot. She makes you work, but take her class. I reccommend it, totally."

"Very smart.Beautiful."

She was / is a lithe, coltish natural bright blonde...She had kind of a flapper haircut when I knew her. She looked like a fucking Botticelli. She'd put my heart in the icehouse and have me stammering and stuttering whenever we took a break together. She had some asshole boyfriend who played semi-pro soccer, the fucker. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

I had an aunt and uncle that lived in Natchez.  They passed before I was really old enough to evaluate it as a place to live, but as a kid it seemed decent.  He was an International Paper employee and had lived in Bastrop previously.

I first visited Natchez when I was 9 or so (mom and I tagged along to one of dad's business trips through La. to Miss.).  I remember it was the first place I ever smelled the stench of a papermill.  I'll forever associate Natchez with that stink.

1 minute ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I had been led to believe every female in the known world is on the book of faces. is this not true? 

She is not ANYWHERE and never has been: no Friendster, no MySpace, no Facebook, Twitter, nothing. If people weren't attesting to the hotness of a professor KC Combs at MSU I would think maybe I dreamed her up, but I do have a couple of friends from my time in the bookstore who also remember her. I think she avoids the internet to enhance her legend. 

18 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

She is not ANYWHERE and never has been: no Friendster, no MySpace, no Facebook, Twitter, nothing. If people weren't attesting to the hotness of a professor KC Combs at MSU I would think maybe I dreamed her up, but I do have a couple of friends from my time in the bookstore who also remember her. I think she avoids the internet to enhance her legend. 

Those MSU reviews are old. She prolly ain't there no mo.

If she taught ESL, she could be working anywhere on the planet.

But why was she in Nashville? Find out that, then you have a hint at where she might be.

On 5/25/2020 at 6:51 AM, Cajun said:

Kids are coached, cops are misled and weaponized, DAs are duped, false charges are brought all the time.

If most people knew how common this was things might change, but unfortunately ignorance is bliss.

Not saying that's what has happened here, but it's far from improbable.  I'd say it's 50/50.

Entirely plausible

On 5/24/2020 at 11:01 AM, Hank Scorpio said:

Any time you can get Baylor lawyers off the street it's a good thing. 

Well done.

6 hours ago, scottsins said:

So, the 10 year old alleged victim of Beaudin’s child sex charges is not related to Chelsea, btw. As far as I know their (Chelsea and hit target) divorce was final.

Per Facebook, she currently had a significantly younger live-in boyfriend. Hmmm...

Interesting. Sure kinks up the theory. 

6 hours ago, G650 said:

As someone who has been through the said hollers of WV, this is hard to even conceive of.

Likewise, hard to imagine something worse than my travels thru the likes of Shinnston or Pruntytown

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I first visited Natchez when I was 9 or so (mom and I tagged along to one of dad's business trips through La. to Miss.).  I remember it was the first place I ever smelled the stench of a papermill.  I'll forever associate Natchez with that stink.

Well, his and my mother's home town also had an IP mill, so I was used to it.  He took me through it and it really gets nasty up close.  There are these things called digestors that they put wood into and heat and acid or alkaline material go to work on the wood pulp.  It's like being in the belly of a foul beast.  And it's a different smell from what wafts around outside.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

She goes by KC Williams now. She is married to Wes Williams 

I posted about it up thread  but didn’t give a lot of detail.  Kid in my senior class was shot point blank in the chest with a shotgun becaused he had the audacity to accidentally cut off a couple of gangbanger wannabes in his car.  His mom was a nurse working the ER when they brought him in.  I cannot begin to imagine...

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If you think a paper mill stinks you should smell a mayonnaise factory.

To make things worse one of the dudes I worked with at the time who used to be even thirstier than I was for her -- only because he was allowed to be, as a single man -- denies how he used to drool over her in the break room with me. She is like a phantom ship of the deep; she fired a broadside into my ribs and sailed off into the fog, leaving behind only review on college professor sites to taunt me with her existence. 

Nevertheless, I will:

6pLCslMaOGPKfiLKljndtsWnulgF2xj8U-K9zPaR

until one day her pics show up on the Internet. 

They bonded out today. The undercover cop was apparently assigned to infiltrate Sutton’s motorcycle club, and the Trib reports multiple Waco attorneys knew he was a cop, and wondered why he was in the MC. Sutton apparently never figured it out. 

https://www.wacotrib.com/news/crime/sources-undercover-officer-in-hit-case-was-in-attorneys-motorcycle-club/article_cd5cf46b-4b61-52b4-a0c4-634723b161e3.html?fbclid=IwAR0YWtwTwfJcuWopnS4_Jm32tROTICwf7ITYOjLP_nuonzBvlzrXCrLmmKY

Both left the jail wearing ankle monitors, which were ordered as a condition of their bonds. They also were ordered to abide by a 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew, prohibited from contacting Beaudin or potential witnesses in the case and prohibited from possessing a gun, knife or other weapon.

While the undercover officer is named in arrest records in the case, the Tribune-Herald does not identify officers working undercover unless they are called to testify in court. Arrest documents don’t mention the biker club affiliation, but the officer started riding with Sutton’s motorcycle club, the Red Mouse Cult MC, and became a prospective member. Law enforcement sources said the officer was assigned to investigate “gang-related” activities.

A number of defense attorneys in town who know the officer and who saw him in posts from the Red Mouse Cult MC Facebook page had been wondering why he was riding with the group. Law enforcement sources said Sutton did not know he was an officer when he reportedly gave him $300 to buy a gun to kill Beaudin, who was arrested in February on child indecency charges.

Arrest affidavits filed in the case do not specify how much Sutton and Tijerina offered to pay for her ex-husband’s death or say why they wanted him killed. Law enforcement sources say the interaction between the attorneys and the officer likely was recorded.

The pair were arrested on first-degree felony conspiracy to commit capital murder charges after a Texas Rangers investigation of the alleged scheme. According to arrest records, Sutton solicited the undercover officer on May 14 to kill Beaudin, and the two talked about the plot before Sutton offered to pay for the gun and to help the officer leave town after he committed the murder, records show.

After the initial meeting between Sutton and the undercover officer, Waco police enlisted the help of the Texas Rangers on May 20. The next day, Sutton and Tijerina met with the undercover officer to plan the murder, arrest affidavits state.

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

im still baffled they didn't know the guy was an under cover cop

Yeah.  Here is a new article with a few new pieces of info:

https://www.wacotrib.com/news/crime/sources-undercover-officer-in-hit-case-was-in-attorneys-motorcycle-club/article_cd5cf46b-4b61-52b4-a0c4-634723b161e3.html

From the article...

While the undercover officer is named in arrest records in the case, the Tribune-Herald does not identify officers working undercover unless they are called to testify in court. Arrest documents don’t mention the biker club affiliation, but the officer started riding with Sutton’s motorcycle club, the Red Mouse Cult MC, and became a prospective member. Law enforcement sources said the officer was assigned to investigate “gang-related” activities.

A number of defense attorneys in town who know the officer and who saw him in posts from the Red Mouse Cult MC Facebook page had been wondering why he was riding with the group. Law enforcement sources said Sutton did not know he was an officer when he reportedly gave him $300 to buy a gun to kill Beaudin, who was arrested in February on child indecency charges.

Also, he is being represented by Jeff Kearney, which means that whatever the outcome, it will be without question the best possble with nthe facts and evidence.  Kearney doesn't fuck around at all.  He is one of just a few defense attorneys that I mention by name whenever someone asks who to hire if "money is not an issue", along with the guys at Roy and Perry Minton's firm in Austin.

I'm kind of assuming that he is taking this case pro bono, since Seth, at one time, was a notable member of TCDLA, etc.

Real talk, I was kinda hoping that Adam Reposa would make an appearance just for the circus.

Edited by scottsins
  • Like 1

How fast will it take Chelsea to work a plea deal to Testify against Sutton?

Based on my experience in criminal law, my best estimate is yesterday. When people flip, it’s usually FAST, because they know that there’s an advantage to being first to start talking. Just a general observation, but more often than not, the reality.

30 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

i am curious how they got connected to the undercover cop in the first place?  Back page from a Soldier of Fortune magazine? craigslist? Nextdoor? Can you help me with this forum?

He obviously forgot the key phrase "asking for a friend" when inquiring about murder for hire.

Sutton, the attorney that allegedly solicited the murder for hire, was also the head honcho of a motorcycle "club".  Said undercover officer was assigned to infiltrate Sutton's motorcycle "club" and successfully worked his way in as a probee.  Apparently, every criminal defense attorney in Waco, with the exception of Sutton, knew that the undercover cop was in fact a cop.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, You don't know me said:

Sutton, the attorney that allegedly solicited the murder for hire, was also the head honcho of a motorcycle "club".  Said undercover officer was assigned to infiltrate Sutton's motorcycle "club" and successfully worked his way in as a probee.  Apparently, every criminal defense attorney in Waco, with the exception of Sutton, knew that the undercover cop was in fact a cop.

spacer.png

He was wearing this shirt.  Would have happened to any of us.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, scottsins said:

Yeah.  Here is a new article with a few new pieces of info:

https://www.wacotrib.com/news/crime/sources-undercover-officer-in-hit-case-was-in-attorneys-motorcycle-club/article_cd5cf46b-4b61-52b4-a0c4-634723b161e3.html

From the article...

Also, he is being represented by Jeff Kearney, which means that whatever the outcome, it will be without question the best possble with nthe facts and evidence.  Kearney doesn't fuck around at all.  He is one of just a few defense attorneys that I mention by name whenever someone asks who to hire if "money is not an issue", along with the guys at Roy and Perry Minton's firm in Austin.

I'm kind of assuming that he is taking this case pro bono, since Seth, at one time, was a notable member of TCDLA, etc.

Real talk, I was kinda hoping that Adam Reposa would make an appearance just for the circus.

Kearney is top notch.   I wouldn't bet against him.

14 hours ago, CHIEF said:

Well the only thing I learned on this whole fucking thread, is if you want someone killed, its best to do it yourself.

Local Sheriff told me you just need to follow "The Three Esses" - Shoot, Shovel, and STFU. 

He didn't say anything about mileage variability.

4 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Can Surly track down pictures of this mysterious KC masterpiece? My interest in the murder for hire scheme has been derailed.

Me too, my attention has been diverted

3 hours ago, scottsins said:

Based on my experience in criminal law, my best estimate is yesterday. When people flip, it’s usually FAST, because they know that there’s an advantage to being first to start talking. Just a general observation, but more often than not, the reality.

a perfect example of the prisoner's dilemna

females always flip, it happens every time

PrisonersDilemma1-1024x1022.png

Edited by 4th and 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I love to add current events to my class. I ran out of Amber Guygers but things are looking up!

I shall use the MINN cops for criminal homicide and then use of force for search and arrest. Should be a pretty open and shut case of "how not to."

And Mr. Sutton will be teaching conspiracy and the importance of an overt act to show that the conspiracy is at work. Maybe he can make a quick appearance for capital murder, too.

For future reference, if someone offers to murder someone for you in exchange for money, there is a 99.99% chance they are a cop or an informant.

That’s why you ask them if they are a cop. They have to tell you. Or so I’ve heard
  • Like 3