Waco Attorneys Arrested in Murder for Hire Plot

Vito Andolini

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Yeah, but when the hit man tells you he doesn’t have a gun and would need to buy one first, isn’t that an admission against interest that makes him more trustworthy? Not like those fake hit men that are always trying to puff themselves up by claiming they already own a gun or that they know what they’re doing.

I'm sure of it. 

But all my information comes from the movie "Leon: The Professional"

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kevwun said:

For future reference, if someone offers to murder someone for you in exchange for money, there is a 99.99% chance they are a cop or an informant.

33 minutes ago, Updawg said:

That’s why you ask them if they are a cop. They have to tell you. Or so I’ve heard

If contact is through an online mmrpg library then its legit. 

33 minutes ago, Paco said:
7 hours ago, Updawg said:

That’s why you ask them if they are a cop. They have to tell you. Or so I’ve heard

I'm pretty sure if you have the conversation in a hot tub it's inadmissible.

And you can’t get anyone pregnant in a hot tub. So it’s a double win. 

On 5/26/2020 at 7:51 PM, Updawg said:

I’ve learned about Waco, murder, Houston bowling alleys and paper mills. Quite a thread

Houston’s paper mill, 2 million people can smell it.  If it was music and 2 million people could hear it, they’d tell em to turn it the fuck off.

-RTSW

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 3:47 AM, El Diablo said:

Pussy ain't supposed to be scary shit, but there it is.

Buddy of mine was going to drop by the house yesterday but had to reschedule because of this, somehow he has ties to the family and this fucked up his day. He's going to come by today so maybe I can get some dirt later.

Did you ever hear back from bud?  Updates?

Just read through the whole thread, and the funniest part of the whole deal to me is that, among the compensations for the murderer, the attorney would "help him leave town" afterward.

After about the fourth time I read that, I couldn't stop laughing.

As if he'd need a bunch of foreign currency and and some perfect-quality fake passports, and a modern day underground railroad.

"Listen man, I'll buy the gun and I'll pop the dude, no problem.  But how the fuck am I ever gonna get out of this town afterward?  Have  you even thought of that?"

Edited by Augustus
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Just read through the whole thread, and the funniest part of the whole deal to me is that, among the compensations for the murderer, the attorney would "help him leave town" afterward.

As if he'd need a bunch of foreign currency and and some perfect-quality fake passports, and a modern day underground railroad.

"Listen man, I'll buy the gun and I'll pop the dude, no problem.  But how the fuck am I ever gonna get out of this town afterward?  Have  you even thought of that?"

With the constant road work on I-35, it can be difficult. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Like a lot of other professions, the law has a few savants for things like trial work that aren't competent to wash your car.

I know a few lawyers who, if the law ceased to exist one day, would just be blithering idiots sitting in a corner shitting themselves. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 5:53 PM, Augustus said:

Maybe the hitman was hodophobic.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Indicted.

https://www.kwtx.com/2020/08/13/local-attorneys-indicted-in-alleged-murder-for-hire-plot/

WACO, Texas (KWTX) - Waco attorneys Seth Andrew Sutton, 45, and Chelsea Tijerina, 33, were indicted Thursday for criminal solicitation in an alleged murder-for-hire plot.

The two were arrested in May on warrants charging solicitation of capital murder and were later released on bond.

Sutton was a onetime Democratic candidate for McLennan County district attorney, but dropped out after the 2016 primary leaving Republican Barry Johnson unopposed.

He also defended some of the bikers arrested after the May 2015 shootout at Waco's Twin Peaks restaurant.

Sutton, an arrest warrant affidavit says, met with who turned out to be an undercover Waco police officer on May 14 and solicited the officer to murder Tijerina’s ex-husband, Marcus Daniel Beaudin, 37, who’s also a Waco attorney.

On May, 20, the affidavit says, Sutton again met with the undercover officer and “Sutton explained and exchanged ideas on the planning and execution of the murder of Marcus Beaudin.”

Sutton told the officer he would “acquire or help acquire a firearm” to be used in the killing and said he would help the undercover officer “financially to leave town after the murder,” the affidavit says.

The next day the undercover officer met with both Sutton and Tijerina “to discuss and planning and execution of the murder,” the affidavit says.

“Chelsea then provided specific information about Marcus Beaudin’s residence and how to successfully carry out the murder,” the affidavit says.

Then on May 22 Sutton provided the officer with $300 “to purchase the firearm to be used to murder Marcus Beaudin,” the affidavit says.

Woodway police arrested Beaudin, in February on a warrant charging indecency with a child.

An arrest affidavit says Beaudin is accused of “having improper sexual contact with a 10-year-old female family member on Dec. 4, 2019.

He has not been indicted and his attorney, Josh Tetens, has said he denies the allegation.

Copyright 2020 KWTX. All rights reserved.

• 9 months later...