Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

6 minutes ago, slorch said:

Wait... y’all need to make up your mind.  How the hell is he taking over the country with no people on his side?

You really aren't anywhere near as clever as you think you are.  I didn't say those agencies aren't on his side at this point in time.

5 minutes ago, ScottishHorn said:

Well, i haven't lied to the public, tried to destroy women or profited personally at the expense of national security or received money from criminal regimes so I guess I'm worse for posting an opinion to a den of idiots.

You support a known traitor.  She doesn't.  Advantage, Hillary.  Fuck off.

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Can someone explain to me what we are getting out of this summit? I clearly understand the benefits that Putin/Russia are getting, but what are we getting in return?  I would like someone to attempt a serious answer to this question.

Cum in the mouth of the President.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ScottishHorn said:

I can imagine Trump sitting next to Putin and whispering to him to just wait until after the election when he can really help him out.

This is twice in two days you've owned yourself without realizing it. You're one of the worst trolls I've ever seen. You're like "Hornguy" on the HornFans recruiting board a decade ago but might actually be worse. Not in terms of upsetting people, but in terms of being terrible at your job.

• Like 3

Huckleberry, are you going to cry?  The second time in a week that a triggered snowflake has taken time to find all of my recent posts in here and "dislike" as many as possible.

What a silly, petty, little bitch.  Hahahaha!

Everyone else do it, too, please.  Having red next to my name in this echo chamber full of pansies and unhinged Never Trump Deranged crybabies is an honor.

Edited by AnonymousInternetPoster
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 31

1 minute ago, AnonymousInternetPoster said:

Huckleberry, are you going to cry?  The second time in a week that a triggered snowflake has taken time to find all of my recent posts in here and "dislike" as many as possible.

Everyone else do it, too, please.  Having red next to my name in this echo chamber full of pansies and unhinged Never Trump Deranged crybabies is an honor.

Imagine being this okay with your country weakening because it makes everyone but the old whites mad.

14 minutes ago, Captainant said:

You didn't watch but you won't let that stop you from deciding that everyone is overreacting. Seems like that's trump support in a nutshell.

I've watched overreactions to silly shit for over a year.  You may be right.  This could be different than the usual, daily, twitter uproar

• Fuck You 1

Somehow, today these words have little to no meaning.

I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States

I'm not upset at you or triggered or whatever you want to call it. I'm only countering the Politics forum circle jerk that you, ScottishHorn, udaydanceparty, and Annie engage in.

If I ran things the wouldn't be rep in this forum so it's not like it matters to me. You, on the other hand made this post so it's clear that it actually does matter to you.

9 minutes ago, AnonymousInternetPoster said:

Happy to oblige. 

1 minute ago, ScottishHorn said:

I've watched overreactions to silly shit for over a year.  You may be right.  This could be different than the usual, daily, twitter uproar

you won't watch it. it's the MO of a trump supporter. ignore/reject any information that doesn't conform to your misguided view of the world.  

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I'm not upset at you or triggered or whatever you want to call it. I'm only countering the Politics forum circle jerk that you, ScottishHorn, udaydanceparty, and Annie engage in.

If I ran things the wouldn't be rep in this forum so it's not like it matters to me. You, on the other hand made this post so it's clear that it actually does matter to you.

How much have I replied with?  None.  Because I don't care about anything but calling out petty bitchassedness.  You have a bad case of it.

This site is so full of traitors it's pathetic.

• Fuck You 7

5 minutes ago, ScottishHorn said:

You never lived through the 70's

In 1974, in a covert act of espionage the CIA lifted a Russian sub off the floor of the Pacific Ocean 2500 miles or so west of Hawaii, while being watched by Russians during the operation.  It was as brazen an act that one country could do to another.

Today, our country would ask the Russians for permission to wipe our asses.  

Edited by Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, ScottishHorn said:

You perceive its worse because of the internet 

No, I perceive it as worse because the president of the United States just publicly rolled over for the leader of our biggest global adversary. He sided with Russia over our intelligence agencies and allies.

This is worse.

55 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

I fully expect Trump to completely ask for more interference so this party of spineless cowards can maintain power.

Considering the press conference as described on this thread, I think we can almost assume that he was colluding about maintaining power during their private meeting. Trump probably angled for a monetary bonus to which Putin replied, "keep it up. We'll see."

Trump forfeits any benefit of the doubt. The doubt that benefited him was that he may be wholly stupid instead of stupid and treasonous.

Forty percent support from our electorate. Forty percent. Game over, man.

How much have I replied with?  None.  Because I don't care about anything but calling out petty bitchassedness.  You have a bad case of it.

This site is so full of traitors it's pathetic.
You seem upset. That's strange because you keep claiming you're not upset. Quite the mystery.

28 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

Gonna have to wait until after Hannity tonight

Hannity is going to spin the treason right out of Trump's press conference.  Trump literally has his own speech laundering network. 

Edited by Mdhorn

Just now, The Royal We said:

I can't believe there are real people out there who still strongly support someone who is clearly a traitor.  And I've never voted for a Democrat in my life.

No, no, no, don't you see?  They're not supporting Trump now. In fact, they're not even paying attention. They're just having fun looking at everyone getting so upset about something so trivial. Nevermind, they spent 8 years crying like toddlers over every single thing Obama did. Now? Not really paying attention/don't care/funny bc lib tears.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Have the Republicans stopped asking "What Would Reagan Do?"

I definitely keep asking, " what would a republican do?"