Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Lol Trumpkins don’t give a shit about Russia. The want a fucking wall and they want all the brown people on the other side of it, just like Jesus wanted. They want low taxes and high government spending and jobs jobs jobs.

3 minutes ago, RandomIdoit said:

I thought he was smart enough to know that he should listen to his own intelligence agencies rather than the person they are investigating.

Again, what evidence lead you to believe he was "smart enough" to understand anything but "Trump awesome"?

8 minutes ago, RandomIdoit said:

I knew he was a narcissist and an asshole, but I thought he was an American first. 

Nope:

There are tons of documentaries, interviews, YouTube compilations on the the history of all things Trump.  Even the ones that are obvious Trump propaganda are not very flattering.

45 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

How does this even happen?  One assumption I've always had when reading about gerrymandering is it is done specifically to help republicans.  Maybe this does help them out overall but I was surprised to see this district was represented by Dogett who is a D.

An example of the technique of packing.  The other is cracking.  Lots of good examples out there how gerrymandering can extremely skew representation.  Wikipedia has a few examples as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrymandering

Are there good cases to be made for gerrymandering?  The voting rights act has been cited in the past in trying to craft districts where minorities are more likely to get a seat at the table, so to speak.  But the current state of affairs has made it clear that attempting to allow a technique for "good" reasons opens up Pandora's box to a whole lot of shit.

Political districts should never be drawn up by the politicians.

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

God, I can't stop laughing at FoxNews...defending today's horseshit is hard work, but by God, they're right there shoveling shit for our Treasonous Asshole President.  Oh and back to CNN, Rand Paul is doing the same.  Hang all these assholes.  Fuck em. 

Reported to the US Secret Service.

• Fuck You 18

12 minutes ago, RandomIdoit said:

I thought he was smart enough to know that he should listen to his own intelligence agencies rather than the person they are investigating.

Whatever made you think he was smart enough to know that he should listen to his own intelligence agencies?  He hasn't listened for 18 months. 

2 minutes ago, retread said:

Wolf Blitzer giving it to Rand Paul who is trying his best to help the traitor.

Rand Paul is a horrible person with a ridiculous haircut. What a fucking cunt. 

Edited by Gil Bang

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, when asked about who he consults on foreign policy nearly 6 months before the election, he actually said these words:

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things,” 

This is amazing.  How the fuck did we elect this monkey?

6 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Again, what evidence lead you to believe he was "smart enough" to understand anything but "Trump awesome"?

jck.gif

Like I said, it's so ridiculous that it never even crossed my mind that he would side with Russia over his own intelligence agencies. 

15 minutes ago, RandomIdoit said:

Really? His supporters have always loved that he "talks like them."  Talks like them = doesn't use big words. I don't know if anyone has ever accused Trump of being smart.

2 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Paul just fucking refuses to say that he believes the intelligence community over Putin.  Refuses. 

Yep. Just dodges every time. It’s really simple. Just say “I believe our intelligence agencies over Putin”. It’s not hard

Rand blamed Brennan for voting for communists when he was young. He said that something similar to today's events could have been said about events in Obama's first term. He read the usual Clinton talking points. He blamed Strzok in part. blah blah blah.

Edited by retread

1 minute ago, retread said:

Rand blamed Brennan for voting for communists when he was young. He said that something similar to today's events could have been said about events in Obama's first term. He read the usual Clinton talking points. He blamed Strzok in part. blah blah blah.

Wolf slapped him down pretty good for that.  

"How about Dan Coats...did HE vote for any communists"?

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What Huckleberry said.  Seriously, a few minutes of research -- well before the election -- would have told you that Trump has never listened to anyone but himself.  I mean, when asked about who he consults on foreign policy nearly 6 months before the election, he actually said these words:

He will not listen to anyone who tells him anything other than "you're awesome, whatever you say, Mr. Trump."  I am genuinely stunned that you didn't see that in plain sight.

Jesus, dude-lay off.  RandomIdiot was fucking wrong.  We've all been wrong from time to time.  But to his credit he recognizes it and admits it.  And that's better than most Trump supporters, who refuse to admit that they've been scammed by a treasonous snake-oil salesman.

When a man acknowledges and owns up to his mistake, you shouldn't be a dick about it.  You shrug your shoulders and move on.

Welcome to the Resistance, RandomIdiot!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, FWD said:

16-donald-trump-vladimir-putin.w710.h473

Have we ever seen an American president so thoroughly dominated on the world stage by a rival?

I can't imagine Hillary fidgeting nervously and appearing so weak in the presence of that monstrous little demon.

Just now, Ghost of LL said:

Jesus, dude-lay off.  RandomIdiot was fucking wrong.  We've all been wrong from time to time.  But to his credit he recognizes it and admits it.  And that's better than most Trump supporters, who refuse to admit that they've been scammed by a treasonous snake-oil salesman.

When a man acknowledges and owns up to his mistake, you shouldn't be a dick about it.  You shrug your shoulders and move on.

Amen.

It’s never too late to do the right thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghost of LL said:

Welcome indeed.

But forgive me my incredulity.  I mean, I'm trying to process someone telling me that they didn't think water would get them wet.  I'm trying to understand how one reaches such a conclusion, being that water is, inherently, wet.  You know that I get stuck in such confusion loops.

• Like 1