Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

5 hours ago, Skyline said:

This image has great potential. Maybe the best thing Fox has given us in a while.

You know, your older brother Barron, he doesn’t like coloring books.  As a matter of fact, he never did. Odd boy. Not like your brother Eric, who still loves a good coloring book even to this day. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

The remaining Trumpkin Pharisees will praise him for not having the child aborted.  Unless of course the housekeeper wasn’t Anglo or at least pale skinned Slavic or something, in which case they will decide this Trump character really is a bad guy after all.

No, they will argue he only sinned when he was a Democrat. As only Democrats can sin. 

46 minutes ago, Skyline said:

No, they will argue he only sinned when he was a Democrat. As only Democrats can sin. 

Democrats are evil. They are representatives of Satan. Their sins are unforgivable. 

Republicans are good. They are representatives of God. God grants them forgiveness for their sins.

This isn't politics. It's a battle between good and evil on a mythological, cosmic scale.

At least that's what the GOP is selling to their base of undereducated, superstitious rubes. 

1 hour ago, Gengs1 said:

It’s gonna be a Hispanic woman, that would be great 

That is what I recall. I also recall that Trump bought her an apartment in Trump Tower. She seemed to have done very well for herself.

Google is so flooded with recent stories that I am having trouble finding any older articles. It is also possible they were removed due to legal action.

18 minutes ago, RayDog said:

One of the commentators i sometimes watch on YouTube says that he had 3 informants who say the next 3 weeks will be like this last one.

Paul Manafort’s second trial is scheduled to begin in 23 days.  Moreover, all the charges Manafort is getting slapped with hit VERY close to home with regards to what prosecutors could slap on Trump.  

50C7779A-8B84-44E2-8844-7AE200EFF167_zps

Love y'alls thoughts on this: he obviously is hyper focused on the collusion aspect of the investigations. It's completely possible that he could be brought down on a litany of other charges (bank fraud, campaign finance violations, emoluments). If it purely hinges on one of these charges and not collusion, would there be enough political willpower to remove him with that? I feel like they are making this a collusion or bust scenario. In any other reality, the "grab her by the pussy" would have been enough to nullify his Presidency, but we are way past that. 

So I got drunk and talked about dotus with the in laws last night.  It was maddening.  They claim they aren't voting for him again, but it was like talking to one of the "just asking questions" people on here.  They literally had not heard about anything he had done wrong and were shocked and skeptical when I brought it up.  They claim to not watch Fox News, but curiously had all the talking points down pat.  Mueller has no evidence of collusion, etc.  I then asked how they could have watched his performance at Helsinki and not immediately think he was a traitor.  Got crickets on that one.  When they started going off on NATO not paying enough and but Hillary, I had to quit.  It's just too much.  I fully expect them to vote for Gary Johnson in 2020, like so many other R's.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So I got drunk and talked about dotus with the in laws last night.  It was maddening.  They claim they aren't voting for him again, but it was like talking to one of the "just asking questions" people on here.  They literally had not heard about anything he had done wrong and were shocked and skeptical when I brought it up.  They claim to not watch Fox News, but curiously had all the talking points down pat.  Mueller has no evidence of collusion, etc.  I then asked how they could have watched his performance at Helsinki and not immediately think he was a traitor.  Got crickets on that one.  When they started going off on NATO not paying enough and but Hillary, I had to quit.  It's just too much.  I fully expect them to vote for Gary Johnson in 2020, like so many other R's.

They could not watch fox news, but listen to any one of the dozens of daily right wing radio shows that repeat the same brain washing talking points.  

The right wing radio hate and fear propaganda machine is very effective.

Edited by DigDug
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So I got drunk and talked about dotus with the in laws last night.  It was maddening....

A friend of mine is an older lady who is staunchly R. When I talk to her, I have to remind myself that she's beyond changing.

Hits all the Fox/Rush talking points like your in-laws. "They're out to get him. They don't like him bc he's not from DC. That's what it's gonna take to change DC."