Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I suspect another reason Trump can't find a lawyer is they know they'll get stiffed on payment like all of Trump's people do.

I don't know how anyone does business with him anymore without a retainer.  Its not even good publicity for his attorneys. 

Maybe he'll end up with a public defender. 

Now Fox reporting that he is considering use of some of the "largest military budget in history" for border wall.

I guess he is going to say that he juiced up the defense appropriations number to school obstructionist dems.

I see this ending very badly for him in future budget negotiations if true. Plus, seems like there was some prohibition on mew fencing, but the defense $$$ might not have been subject to that.

6 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Ann Coulter is woke now, too?  Didn't see that coming.

Didn't she hear about the trans people getting screwed out of military service? Does she another unarmed black guy to die without a comment from Trump to satisfy her? Was funding Head Start just one thing too much for her?

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

She's pissed about the spending bill.  Give her time--she'll go back to him.  She always does.

They always do come back.  They like the melodrama in the meantime but they'll be just like they were with Bush's big spending.  They threatened to walk but when the Koch's formed the Tea Party, they fell right back in line.

23 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Yeah but she just wants a worse version of Trump than he actually is, which is fucking insane, so she's right where she's always been.

Yup. She is actually mad that Trump isn't racist enough and doesn't want to call himself John Galt 

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Trump approval rating back up to 42%, among his best ever.

I told you fuckers that nothing matters.  Starting to believe me yet?

Probably because on the surface it looks like he is standing up to Russia. Very low bar. 

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Trump approval rating back up to 42%, among his best ever.

I told you fuckers that nothing matters.  Starting to believe me yet?

Trump hasn't approached any policies that make people mad. The tax bill was a while back, and healthcare reform is a distant memory. His disapproval is still holding steady though. 

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

What sucks is in a normal world, the firing of McMaster and hiring of a nut job like John Bolton should have political consequences.

I wonder what would happen if Mattis leaves as he seems to be threatening. Of course nothing matters but that would have to not matter less right?