Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

30 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

White people love their 401ks and home values. That's it.

It didn't seem to matter when Obama was in office when the stock market peaked multiple times. Somehow now that it's a white guy in office the stock market peaking is the greatest thing in the world.

36 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Bolton seems like the type to undermine everybody who stands in his way.   I don't see he and Mattis's personalities mixing too well.

I would bet on Mattis every single time. Because...

35 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

-James Mattis

And he's done it.  Fo sho.

10 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Starting to act like a bitter woman.

I wonder who her audience is now? Trumpists probably think she's too intellectual and don't talk right. Her old regular GOP readers are recoiling from what people like Anne and Rush and Hannity have created.

Maybe she got a conscience implant.

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I wonder who her audience is now? Trumpists probably think she's too intellectual and don't talk right. Her old regular GOP readers are recoiling from what people like Anne and Rush and Hannity have created.

Maybe she got a conscience implant.

She’s in it to be provocative because that’s what sells.  The fact we’re talking about her now speaks to her effectiveness.  She has no guiding principles other than, “make a splash”.

54 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

She’s in it to be provocative because that’s what sells.  The fact we’re talking about her now speaks to her effectiveness.  She has no guiding principles other than, “make a splash”.

No wonder she and Donnie got along so well. 

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

-James Mattis

So when people quote this piece of insanity, they're doing so because they think it's cool? I'm not sure, because it's insane. And this is supposed to be the grown-up.

58 minutes ago, Skyline said:

You can never predict what Trump will do. This is absurdly stupid though. 

Trump would have an instant distraction from all of his other recent fuckups.

Everybody would be bugging Sarah Huckabeef about Porter instead of Stormy, tariffs, the budget, etc.

“My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings, but I try.”

“Let me just understand that a little bit,” my lawyer said. “Let’s talk about net worth for a second. You said that the net worth goes up and down based upon your own feelings?”

“Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day. Then you have a September 11th, and you don’t feel so good about yourself and you don’t feel so good about the world and you don’t feel so good about New York City. Then you have a year later, and the city is as hot as a pistol. Even months after that it was a different feeling. So yeah, even my own feelings affect my value to myself.”

“When you publicly state what you’re worth, what do you base that number on?”

“I would say it’s my general attitude at the time that the question may be asked,” Donald responded. “And as I say, it varies.”

Greatest mind of our time?

http://www.newsweek.com/how-much-trump-worth-depends-how-he-feels-384720

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Bolton seems like the type to undermine everybody who stands in his way.   I don't see he and Mattis's personalities mixing too well.

Do Pompeo and Bolton share similar views and goals ?