Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

4 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Throughout the ages some things NEVER get better and NEVER change.

Real inspiring, eloquent stuff by the leader of the free world

That's a good point.

Past presidents all have quotes and speeches that have lived through the decades and are memorable, stirring and patriotic.

Today, we have a president who (among everything) belittles his cabinet members, mocks the FBI and uses the term "both sides".

Edited by Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, retread said:

Imagine being the SS agent(s) that has to hang with him tonight.

Actually, probably pretty easy.  Sitting outside the family quarters while Trump is twitter-shitting, with the monotony only being broken by the butler bringing up Big Macs and Diet Cokes.   Oh wait, Trump probably has a fridge full of them in his bathroom.   

So overall, pretty boring.   

22 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

So just a bunch of pikes? 

No, not at all.  The wall will consist of artistically designed steel slats tastefully adorned with the heads of illegal immigrants.

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I talked to China yesterday, they know about walls.  They said they don’t work.  However, China said wall has good probability of becoming a tourist attraction in a few hundred years.

Cant we just contract Schlitterbahn to build a lazy-river moat with pool-side bars staggered along its length that protects us from Mexico?  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Goredho said:

Cant we just contract Schlitterbahn to build a lazy-river moat with pool-side bars staggered along its length that protects us from Mexico?  

We can contract with them to build a water rollercoaster that will simultaneously decapitate illegal immigrants, while catapulting their bodies back over the border.  

• Like 2

21 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

I’m just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round. Really love to watch them roll.

Well they shake their heads and they look at me as if I've lost my mind

Edit - shit, @WhatTheBuck beat me to it.

Edited by Burt