Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 2:27 PM, Goo Punch said:

Strong candidate for Hood Shenanigans of the Year:

This might be my favorite videographer/narrator of the year. He methodically circles the ensuing carnage like UFC referee Herb Dean, unfazed by murderous drivers crashing motor vehicles merely inches away from his person, to fully immerse the viewer in the hood shenanigan experience. His raw emotion when she hits the fire hydrant is rivaled only by Herbert Morrison's live coverage of the Hindenburg disaster.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2020 at 9:33 AM, smuggs said:

This might be my favorite videographer/narrator of the year. He methodically circles the ensuing carnage like UFC referee Herb Dean, unfazed by murderous drivers crashing motor vehicles merely inches away from his person, to fully immerse the viewer in the hood shenanigan experience. His raw emotion when she hits the fire hydrant is rivaled only by Herbert Morrison's live coverage of the Hindenburg disaster.

I definitely need to understand the backstory and the outcome. Someone needs to run that plate.

• Fuck You 1

19 minutes ago, Charles DeMar said:

Videographer to Toyota gal - "Girl, you got to leave!"

Toyota gal - "man, IDGAF!!!!"

Videographer - "ok, do yo thang."

5 stars

I've watched it at least 40 times. I love after she wipes the hydrant and he asks, "Ayy is she dead???"

Guest Lobo

gotta give her credit ladies...she takes a running drop kick from #25 right to her core.  And he's a big cat, threw that 300# security guard around like it was nothing.  She gets up a second later, collects her personal effects, and while everybody is running away in a panic, she calmly begins to look for the keys BEFORE she gets back to her car, not beginning to think about looking for the keys in her purse after everybody is sweating out with their hands on the door handles.  I like this woman, I like her very much.  Fucking Boss!  

On 4/27/2020 at 4:33 PM, smuggs said:

tm-gif.gif