Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 12:24 AM, Goo Punch said:

older white dude not only isn't intimidated by Tampa thugs, he straight up tells him that he ain't scared of nobody from Tampa:

"You uncomfortable? You got a chair over there, why don't you go kick your feet up?" 

Damn, no sound.

• Fuck You 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

Would you want to leave your helmet on for protection, or would it actually do more harm than good (e.g. giving the opponent leverage to throw you)?

I would want the helmet for protection. Falling on your head on asphalt sucks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ROFL BOX said:

Helmeted headbutt = serious point damage.

& For sure that (alleged) Paki dude has a defense - probably backed away from camo jorts guy a good 25 yards before having to throw hands.

Not Paki. That guy was Indonesian. That knockout was so clean that I'm sure a bunch of nationalities are claiming him. He threw a cross from the front hand, which was weird but effective.

Edited by ajax

50 minutes ago, ajax said:

Not Paki. That guy was Indonesian. That knockout was so clean that I'm sure a bunch of nationalities are claiming him. He threw a cross from the front hand, which was weird but effective.

Even tried to respectfully move him out of traffic, homeboy was still sleeping.  What a dumbass.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...