Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

On 6/8/2021 at 4:04 PM, shadow_operative said:

this is the worst thing i have ever posted. there's no gore or anything like that, but you might want to rip your eyeballs afterward. and, you'll probably never trust a woman again. you've been warned.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP1uxZeHeZI/?utm_medium=copy_link

IDK, man.  I bet her BJs are amazeballs. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, smuggs said:

I enjoyed the guy trying to stab her with the pistol. 

I'm sorry, but the fucking look on the faces of all three men while she was back there.  Woman trying to assault them, rob them, one of them has a gun, she doesn't go down despite two guys beating the crap out of her, another shopper yelling at them/filming them...and none of the three shopkeepers ever change facial expressions or make a peep other than a couple of quiet "chill outs".  I don't know what's that's so fucking funny to me.  

It's maybe the funniest Valero training video I've ever seen.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I'm sorry, but the fucking look on the faces of all three men while she was back there.  Woman trying to assault them, rob them, one of them has a gun, she doesn't go down despite two guys beating the crap out of her, another shopper yelling at them/filming them...and none of the three shopkeepers ever change facial expressions or make a peep other than a couple of quiet "chill outs".  I don't know what's that's so fucking funny to me.  

It's maybe the funniest Valero training video I've ever seen.  

I like how they have a hair pick and fake eyebrows for sale.  They know their neighborhood I guess.

2 hours ago, texasjacket said:

Does this happen often?

This type of stuff became an epidemic in Dallas over the last year. They would take over intersections and do this type of stuff. Cops usually nowhere to be seen. They would do this on the highways as well and stop those down. The fireworks seem to be a new addition.

9 hours ago, Scraps said:

yo i don't even know what to say on this one.  Shout out to HTown.  I think that is Lizzo

I'm guessing things started to go south when their discussion turned to the evolution of the market economy in the Southern colonies. The looker in pink was quite insistent that prior to the Revolutionary War, the economic modalities, especially in the southern colonies, could most aptly be characterized as agrarian, pre-capitalist. But of course she would....she's a first year grad student who just got finished readin' some Marxian historian -- Pete Garrison probably.

• Hook 'Em 2