Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

8 hours ago, Blotto said:

I'm guessing things started to go south when their discussion turned to the evolution of the market economy in the Southern colonies. The looker in pink was quite insistent that prior to the Revolutionary War, the economic modalities, especially in the southern colonies, could most aptly be characterized as agrarian, pre-capitalist. But of course she would....she's a first year grad student who just got finished readin' some Marxian historian -- Pete Garrison probably.

Take this to the Cloak Room!   :)

5 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Poors with no other choice.  Some of the Asians that do it want to own a business rather than sweep movie theaters.

Bingo

My parents for a time had a fast food joint in the ghetto-est of ghettos cause my mom was sick of her job as a nurse. We worked behind bulletproof glass would send out food in rotating bulletproof carousels.

Helping my folks close up shop at night fully armed was always harrowing.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, closetohumping said:

You see early on that table of 3 was still eating like nothing was happening?

Back in the 90s, my wife and I were having dinner at a Chinese place that we loved in ABQ. A deaf homeless guy came in, passed out his little trinkets with a note explaining he was deaf and asking for a donation for the trinket. The owner tried to usher him out, but he wanted to come back and collect the trinkets he’d passed out. An altercation ensued. The owner ended up pulling a gun from his ankle holster. Burly deaf guy knocked it out of his hand, it went skittering across the booth adjacent to ours. 
The occupants of the booth where the gun went skittering vacated the premises ASAP. 
Mrs. NNM and I looked at each other, looked at our food, shrugged, and went back to eating. It was good Chinese food. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

She slashed the tires of her own car so the guy could. It drive away?  Did she not have another set of keys so she could drive the car away herself?

On 7/16/2021 at 11:19 PM, ABSR said:

She slashed the tires of her own car so the guy could. It drive away?  Did she not have another set of keys so she could drive the car away herself?

*not drive it away

How exactly does one steal a modern Benz if you don't have the key / fob / whatever it takes these days to drive a Benz?

On 7/20/2021 at 3:23 PM, Moby Ric said:

Soooooo many things that are laughable in this video.  i feel like I need a bingo card for this one. Might need to start a fight on planes thread since they are so common these days.

Well good morning, Millie. Do you have breakfast plans?  

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Yeah, that was the actual highlight for me.

We're doooooooooooooooooooomed

This, plus her dog in the pink hoodie.  Her staged walk in the parking lot.  The reporter referring to the people in the fight as the "white guy" vs the "black guy".  The guy getting his ass beat by the old man and as the old man walks away the guy wants more.  The guy getting beat by an old man. Frontier Airlines.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/1/2021 at 12:42 PM, ajax said:

Bingo

My parents for a time had a fast food joint in the ghetto-est of ghettos cause my mom was sick of her job as a nurse. We worked behind bulletproof glass would send out food in rotating bulletproof carousels.

Helping my folks close up shop at night fully armed was always harrowing.

Wtf where