Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 7:24 AM, Goo Punch said:

this is the zenith of this thread. i don't think i'll ever come across anything that tops this:

slightly longer, full video of guy with no legs winning a street fight:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhryktU4xbzq10E7Ps

As an amputee myself, I'm quite impressed with the young mans fighting skills.

Buffalo be real

https://buffalonews.com/2018/09/03/buffalo-wedding-crashers-use-pepper-spray-in-attack-on-bride-guests/

Six uninvited female guests entered the Polish Cadets hall on Grant Street during a wedding reception last week and fought with the bride and other guests, according to a Buffalo police report.

The women used pepper spray during the Thursday night attack, and each woman was charged with trespassing, disorderly conduct, harassment, conspiracy and unlawfully possessing a noxious substance, according to the report.

The incident happened just after 11 p.m. in the hall on Grant near Amherst Street.

Those charged were Tiara M. Clemons, 21, of Landon Street; Latifka Hyshaw, 24, of Koons Avenue; Latika R. Hyshaw, 24, of Appenheimer Avenue; Aljah Johnson, 21, of Appenheimer Avenue; Raynekqua T. Johnson, 22, of Wyoming Avenue; and Bonita T. McCain, 26, of Riley Street.

The police report did not indicate whether anyone was injured.

7 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Buffalo be real

https://buffalonews.com/2018/09/03/buffalo-wedding-crashers-use-pepper-spray-in-attack-on-bride-guests/

Six uninvited female guests entered the Polish Cadets hall on Grant Street during a wedding reception last week and fought with the bride and other guests, according to a Buffalo police report.

The women used pepper spray during the Thursday night attack, and each woman was charged with trespassing, disorderly conduct, harassment, conspiracy and unlawfully possessing a noxious substance, according to the report.

The incident happened just after 11 p.m. in the hall on Grant near Amherst Street.

Those charged were Tiara M. Clemons, 21, of Landon Street; Latifka Hyshaw, 24, of Koons Avenue; Latika R. Hyshaw, 24, of Appenheimer Avenue; Aljah Johnson, 21, of Appenheimer Avenue; Raynekqua T. Johnson, 22, of Wyoming Avenue; and Bonita T. McCain, 26, of Riley Street.

The police report did not indicate whether anyone was injured.

And more names get crossed off my future daughter's list. Goddammit I really liked Raynekqua too

I'm just gonna throw it out there.  Hard to believe someone driving a late-model Audi A6 would take a tire jack to a public bus and then purposely attack and run over the driver.  

I thought Scion driver for sure...