Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

I don't even have a stupid caption for this. Holy shit lol
https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh546nTC5Bj4ljmCmw

That was bullshit. Dude took a cheap shot it a guy who was obviously not going to fight him, and trying to dismantle the situation. Then, I guess he felt his balls grow as he took down the dude’s friend who was clearly still not in his weight class either. At least walk away after #2 falls. Don’t continually take shots when they’re down. You got your win, fuck off.
Part of me wishes that they had a friend getting his order who came out of nowhere and just crossed the fuck out of him mid-shit-talk.

4 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

That was bullshit. Dude took a cheap shot it a guy who was obviously not going to fight him, and trying to dismantle the situation. Then, I guess he felt his balls grow as he took down the dude’s friend who was clearly still not in his weight class either. At least walk away after #2 falls. Don’t continually take shots when they’re down. You got your win, fuck off.
Part of me wishes that they had a friend getting his order who came out of nowhere and just crossed the fuck out of him mid-shit-talk.

Yep.

10 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Legit ouch. Sounded like a possible broken clavicle or at least a serious shoulder separation. Respect to the other guy for simply walking away after delivering that finishing move.