Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

Englewood Chiraq? Your parents lost their damn fucking minds bro! That's one of the worst hoods in the entire country!!

Believe it or not, we never got robbed although we did take a shit ton of precautions. My mom said that despite the danger, it was a lot easier than her nursing job and we made more money from it. My dad kept his day job as an engineer and came to the restaurant every evening to close out (fully armed).

Thank God they finally sold the place (while I was at UT) and got the hell out of Chiraq.

• Hook 'Em 4

Holy shit, yeah he can.  First punch looked more dramatic but didn't have nearly the force of the second one.  And the guy took 'em both and came to laughing.  Would like to hear the backstory and/or nudes of the chick in the green jersey.  I'm assuming that guy was promptly arrested and doesn't even have the knockout on video to show for it.  

Big lady in blue at the end didn't even miss a beat knocking out what appears to be a giant platter of mashed potatoes which is a menu item at no baseball game ever.

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Holy shit, yeah he can.  First punch looked more dramatic but didn't have nearly the force of the second one.  And the guy took 'em both and came to laughing.  Would like to hear the backstory and/or nudes of the chick in the green jersey.  I'm assuming that guy was promptly arrested and doesn't even have the knockout on video to show for it.  

Big lady in blue at the end didn't even miss a beat knocking out what appears to be a giant platter of mashed potatoes which is a menu item at no baseball game ever.

Bwahahaaaa!

750BACD4-F342-4B49-95F3-62B071C5D087.thumb.png.01e9702fc88a235c76a81ab63dd7b575.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Here's the story of the fight.  Brooklyn. One dude arrested. 

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/brooklyn/watch-brawl-breaks-out-joes-pizza-williamsburg/

The one dude arrested has a bold defense strategy.  Let’s see how it works out for him:  

“Police have not confirmed Preluvkaj’s narrative of the events leading to the fight.

“I was trying to control the situation,” he said. “It looks like I was beating them up but I was protecting myself,” he added.”

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

On a flight from Austin to New Orleans, a pretty-impressive fight on an airplane over a seat that would or would not recline. Sigh ...

Each of those fucksticks should be put on a permanent no fly list for all airlines. That's greyhound material if I've ever seen it. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

On a flight from Austin to New Orleans, a pretty-impressive fight on an airplane over a seat that would or would not recline. Sigh ...

Why even blur the faces? Put that shit out there and yeah, enjoy greyhound for life assholes. 

9 hours ago, Blotto said:

Each of those fucksticks should be put on a permanent no fly list for all airlines. That's greyhound material if I've ever seen it. 

You are nicer than me.  I would rather them get one last plane ticket to the middle of fucking nowhere outside of the USA and be dropped off to never be seen again.  

4 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

American. The worst current airline in this country. It’s impressive how Parker has let Spirit and Allegiant surpass them. 

Don't believe for a second that Spirit is just going to let 'murican wrestle that title away so easily.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2021/08/02/spirit-airlines-flights-canceled-orlando-fort-lauderdale/5452896001/

Gordon wanted a refund for the flight rather than to be rebooked on another Spirit flight and was told the only way to do that was to get in line. He got in the already-snaking line just after midnight.

"There were people everywhere: little kids, old people," Gordon said. "They never came out and gave any type of explanation or offered anything."

Gordon said he didn't emerge from the line until 9:30 a.m. EDT Monday.

Their refund amount was written on a yellow sticky note attached to one of their boarding passes, but when they received email confirmation from Spirt later Monday they had received vouchers. They already bought tickets on Southwest to fly to Philadelphia on Tuesday.

On 7/9/2021 at 2:55 PM, Scraps said:

Rutgers WR caught those hands

Did...did he... die? Damn, that thud.

On 7/20/2021 at 3:23 PM, Moby Ric said:

Soooooo many things that are laughable in this video.  i feel like I need a bingo card for this one. Might need to start a fight on planes thread since they are so common these days.

Milli Miami for the win...or loss.

16 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Everyone is thinking it, but i'm just going to say it. Why can't people buy and use the belt properly? It's like, come on guy. Walking and your pants stay up, but any type of activity that involves slight cardio, the pants go to the ground. COME ON! Am I right?

29 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Don't believe for a second that Spirit is just going to let 'murican wrestle that title away so easily.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2021/08/02/spirit-airlines-flights-canceled-orlando-fort-lauderdale/5452896001/

I fly often and have never even seen a disagreement on an airplane let alone a fist fight. I can't decide if I'm lucky or not. Also, pay the money to fly a good airline, it's worth the extra cash.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 12:50 PM, nnm said:

Lol. Dude takes a shot at the peacemaker, gets laid out, then gets robbed while he’s sleeping. 

Not sure if CT scans were a thing back then, because smacking your head on the ground like that is a good way to die.

A few years ago, my dad was crossing the street and got clipped by a moped. It spun him around and he hit his head. At first he said everything was okay, but my mom insisted he go to the hospital. They did a CT scan and he was on the OR table within the hour. They had to cut open part of his skull, drain the blood and remove any clots or he would've been dead.

Next time you feel like throwing down, put on a helmet or make sure one of your bros is there to catch you.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Superhero said:

Not sure if CT scans were a thing back then, because smacking your head on the ground like that is a good way to die.

A few years ago, my dad was crossing the street and got clipped by a moped. It spun him around and he hit his head. At first he said everything was okay, but my mom insisted he go to the hospital. They did a CT scan and he was on the OR table within the hour. They had to cut open part of his skull, drain the blood and remove any clots or he would've been dead.

Next time you feel like throwing down, put on a helmet or make sure one of your bros is there to catch you.

Glad your dad was ok.

That’s one of the striking things about a bunch of these street fight videos. In a lot of them, you see the knocked-out guy going down like a sack of potatoes and his head bouncing on the street/ground. Makes you wonder what the rest of the story is. 

Edited by nnm