Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

True of False

It is safe to talk shit to McDonald's employees because they won't risk their job to come around the counter and thump the fuck out of your skull.

False.  McDonald's employees will risk their job to come around the counter and thump the fuck out of your skull.

• Haha 1

Few comments about above links.

1. If you pull another dudes hair during a fight then you are a pussy

2. If you are a man with long enough hair to be pulled by another guy in a fight then you are a pussy

3. I was waiting for white chick to kick it into drive and go straight through the front door of Metro PCS

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SurlyBDR said:

supposedly, he was cut off by a bartender because he was too drunk.  and earlier he had talked shit to his ex.

the guy splashing the water on his face is the bartender.  the chair came courtesy of his ex.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

White trash mom has to jump in after her sons get their ass handed to them but didn't do shit to try and prevent all this.

Like:  dude got kicked in the head while his mom was a foot away.

Dislike:  that the video drops before we get to see the other guy's head whiplash on the pavement.

• Like 1

Honest question, haven't been in a "fight" in close to 20 years.  In this day and age, how do people know how far to take a fight?  Assuming you don't get knocked out, if somebody jumps you or starts instigating violence with you---how do you know if the fight is just a 90 seconds of fisticuffs or if one of you is going to try to kill the other person?  If you're conscious and the other guy won't relent, how do you know when to stop?  When he's knocked-out, or dead? 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Honest question, haven't been in a "fight" in close to 20 years.  In this day and age, how do people know how far to take a fight?  Assuming you don't get knocked out, if somebody jumps you or starts instigating violence with you---how do you know if the fight is just a 90 seconds of fisticuffs or if one of you is going to try to kill the other person?  If you're conscious and the other guy won't relent, how do you know when to stop?  When he's knocked-out, or dead? 

i got into a whole bunch of fights as  s kid/teen, but only once as an adult. i had always told myself that as an adult, if anyone ever really tried to take it there with me that i would try to completely incapacitate them as quickly as possible, even if it meant killing them. as someone who went to jail and spent time in several mental wards as an adolescent, all it takes is to see somebody get truly fucked up one time to realize how serious a fight is. my credo is that i'd like to avoid fighting at all costs, but if someone brings that kind of trouble my way and i feel that i simply can't get out of it, i'm going to do whatever i can to end the situation as quickly as possible, whatever that means.

as far as how the one fight i've been in as an adult ended, it ended when the female bartender (who knew both myself and my friend) came over and started pulling us off of the aggie who we were beating the life out of. if we didn't know and respect her i'm not sure we would have stopped. 

Edited by Goo Punch

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

What kinda beta are you? Fight to win.  

2 hours ago, Parliament said:

What kinda beta are you? Fight to win.  

Winning to me is either leaving a dead body so I don’t have to worry about this person tracking my family down for revenge.  Or fighting until one of us is unconscious and the destroying his life afterwards.  Winning is the last thing in my mind.  Ruining somebody’s future is fun to me.  

• 2 weeks later...