Cowherd on the difference between Texas and ou

closetohumping

On 5/25/2020 at 7:26 PM, texifornia said:

UT is like Michigan and OU is like tOSU? Well I never. 

The difference is I really like almost every Ohio State grad I've met, most Michigan fans I met were big douchebags, and I've never met an OU grad in my life.

Going to have to strong disagree with you there. Walk down 2nd Ave after the noon kicks in the fall, and it’s filled to the brim with knuckle-dragging buckeyes in jerseys and necklaces passing out all over themselves. By contrast, most Michigan grads I’ve met have been generally down to earth, intelligent people (hell, even a few PE bros fit that mold). 

16 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, where the hell have you been?

(Subliminal) Still wanting to fuck Slorch... LOlz.   Can't get him off my jock. He's like static cling... 

Edited by Iceman

"The SEC is where it’s really crazy, because they have nothing else in life. Just think about it, what in the name of God would Alabama be without the University of Alabama? What would Oklahoma be without the University of Oklahoma? Nothing. That’s why those people are so rabid." - Dan Jenkins

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-culture/not-just-semi-opinionated/

30 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Also, it wasn't bizarre at all. He's emotional after a team meeting, and he's absolutely right. Props to Herman for saying it out loud from his position.

To be clear, I didn’t mean bizarre in a negative way. To the contrary. It just caught me off guard given how robotic he typically is. 

• Like 1

That was the realest I've yet seen Tom. This is the authentic person he needs to be at every interview and presser. He will have recruits begging for the opportunity to play for him.

... and he needs to bring that passion and committment to the 0U game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tex Long said:

That was the realest I've yet seen Tom. This is the authentic person he needs to be at every interview and presser. He will have recruits begging for the opportunity to play for him.

... and he needs to bring that passion and committment to the 0U game.

AGREED...

Yeah more of this "Tom Herman" and winning !!