Black people arrested for sitting in a Starbucks

Pancho

I didn't say I couldn't attend, read more carefully. Especially if you want to call others ignorant. I see the one white guy walking by when they make the news for whatever reason. 87%AA and 2%"white" for PVAM, btw. Seems diverse af. 

80% AA for TSU and they didn't bother breaking down the tiny slices of pie for the other races.

You are being obtuse if you are representing them as schools the typical white student considers - to imply otherwise would mean there are some simpleton whites applying and being turned down, with that glowing 71% acceptance rate. 

Ill admit, I'm suprised at 80% and almost 90%, I thought it was higher. I never looked it up; 1) i don't really give a fuck. 2) I don't try and find race in every conversation I have. Some of y'all should try that if you can find the time between being oppressed and name calling everyone who doesn't agree with you. 

Noticed you let the NCAAP part of the question slide. 

There are white people within the NAACP, and seeing how white people were among those who founded the org it wasn't worth mentioning. Again how would a white person attending an HBCU or joining the NCAAP be viewed as a spectacle. Seems as though you're doing a lot of projecting in this made up scenario.

On 4/21/2018 at 5:21 PM, Johnny Sack said:

No it isn’t an assumption.  They will hire blacks below the grade cutoff. They won’t for whites. I’ve seen it. 

Being black is an advantage for getting into colleges and post grad degrees.  It’s also an advantage for getting hired at big law.  

Wait, so did I get into my PhD program because I was black or because i had a 4.0 during my masters program?

11 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I didn't say I couldn't attend, read more carefully. Especially if you want to call others ignorant. I see the one white guy walking by when they make the news for whatever reason. 87%AA and 2%"white" for PVAM, btw. Seems diverse af. 

80% AA for TSU and they didn't bother breaking down the tiny slices of pie for the other races.

You are being obtuse if you are representing them as schools the typical white student considers - to imply otherwise would mean there are some simpleton whites applying and being turned down, with that glowing 71% acceptance rate. 

Ill admit, I'm suprised at 80% and almost 90%, I thought it was higher. I never looked it up; 1) i don't really give a fuck. 2) I don't try and find race in every conversation I have. Some of y'all should try that if you can find the time between being oppressed and name calling everyone who doesn't agree with you. 

Noticed you let the NCAAP part of the question slide. 

Since Cat addressed the NCAAP part I will hit on the other.

Whatever the "typical white student" chooses as a reason for not attending a University that is frothing about the mouth to get them is on them. It doesn't stop the fact that they are there. The diversity of those University's is only the way it is because white students choose not to attend, not because those institutions aren't trying to diversify. Black people put on their grey slacks and step out of their cultural comfort zone almost daily, so that couldn't be it right?

13 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Since Cat addressed the NCAAP part I will hit on the other.

Whatever the "typical white student" chooses as a reason for not attending a University that is frothing about the mouth to get them is on them. It doesn't stop the fact that they are there. The diversity of those University's is only the way it is because white students choose not to attend, not because those institutions aren't trying to diversify. Black people put on their grey slacks and step out of their cultural comfort zone almost daily, so that couldn't be it right?

Don’t wear gray slacks!

They make “some people” apprear suspicious. 

19 hours ago, Pancho Negro said:

Wait, so did I get into my PhD program because I was black or because i had a 4.0 during my masters program?

Is the median home value in the school district that you graduated from above average, average, or below average?

Edited by JBJ

45 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

The Samuel DuBois Cook Center on Social Equity, what a humorous read. I’ll give them credit, though, it took them almost two paragraphs to blame white supremacy. 

You are the beneficiary of a system that rewards you for being white. It's not hard to see why you wouldn't want that to change.

37 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

And yet you were also the dumbest egg in the ovary, but it was just your turn. 

Naw, it’s estimated that a woman only has around 4 or 5 hundred eggs that fully mature in her lifetime. Simply put, I beat millions of eggs. I’m a winner, it’s what I do. 

1 hour ago, Chrispy said:

Naw, it’s estimated that a woman only has around 4 or 5 hundred eggs that fully mature in her lifetime. Simply put, I beat millions of eggs. I’m a winner, it’s what I do. 

your efforts to make this whole theme your shtick on here is amusing.  how insecure can one person be?

55 minutes ago, sidis said:

your efforts to make this whole theme your shtick on here is amusing.  how insecure can one person be?

I felt it would have been irresponsible not respond to Fondren, as his grasp of The Follicular Phase of the menstrual cycle seems rather tenuous. Also, it might help his joke land in the future. 

You’re the guy that fancies himself a philosopher, if I remember correctly. Remember, Socarates once said “there is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance”. 

2 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I felt it would have been irresponsible not respond to Fondren, as his grasp of The Follicular Phase of the menstrual cycle seems rather tenuous. Also, it might help his joke land in the future. 

You’re the guy that fancies himself a philosopher, if I remember correctly. Remember, Socarates once said “there is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance”. 

You would do well to heed the words of Socrates.

• 2 years later...