Billing Dispute with Streaming Service

Wondering what I can do here. I signed up for CBS all access on April 21st with a month free code. Account page shows my first billing date as May 21st. Then I found another free month code and applied it. Everything good, and account page shows my first billing date as June 21st now. Then comes May 21st and I am billed. I inquire as to why and they say I can't use both codes. The problem is that I was able to use both, and the site applied them and indicated my billing date was June 21st. I was never told the 2nd code was removed. 

So I've asked for the 2nd free month back, but do I have any recourse here? It's only a few bucks so it probably wouldn't be worth any kind of small claims court thing, but would it be acceptable to dispute the charge with my credit card company? 

i would guess there is some fine print in one of the free month offers that says "1 free month per household...not applicable with other offers...".  If not, then you may have a case but good luck convincing them.  I think websites can correct erroneous pricing and don't 'owe' consumers the incorrect price, even though the transaction was accepted or website worked with the lower, incorrect price.