Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

Guest Lobo

It was Minneapolis as well, a couple years ago, where the cop shot across his partner's dick through the door and killed that Australian woman for shits 'n giggles...right?  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

It was Minneapolis as well, a couple years ago, where the cop shot across his partner's dick through the door and killed that Australian woman for shits 'n giggles...right?  

Yes it was.  The police officer got life in prison as well.

Just kidding, he got 12 years. 

Guest Lobo

Other than shootings, I'm trying to remember the last video I saw of cops just purposely and calmly crush-choking a man to death with dozens of bystanders without a care in the world.  

they've been filmed without their knowledge, and they've been filmed shooting with their knowledge, but anybody remember a purposeful suffocation murder in plain view of 20 people without any concern at all about what was happening?  I mean, even the Gestappo did their shit offline.  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Other than shootings, I'm trying to remember the last video I saw of cops just purposely and calmly crush-choking a man to death with dozens of bystanders without a care in the world.  

they've been filmed without their knowledge, and they've been filmed shooting with their knowledge, but anybody remember a purposeful suffocation murder in plain view of 20 people without any concern at all about what was happening?  I mean, even the Gestappo did their shit offline.  

The loose cig seller in ny?

• Like 2

This one really makes me sick. Zero reason to have your knee on his neck, and zero reason not to have at least moved that man into a recovery position.

There's a long held quip in law enforcement and corrections that "if you can talk, you can breathe." It's an absurd statement that completely dismisses the reality of positional asphyxia.

This officer was trained to avoid the neck. He was trained on the potential causes of Custody Death Syndrome (which it certainly was) and Positional Asphyxia (which we'll probably learn is the specific cause). The truth is that the officers knew and didn't care.

I'm usually quick to stipulate that there's more to the story, but the 4 seconds I that I stomached was enough.

25 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Do the police still wonder why they can't convince city councils to up their budgets?  If they didn't have to explain away a handful of murders every year, maybe you guys would get that new locker room you've been asking for.  Nevermind the filmed murders, wait until America hears about how many of you are involved in the trafficking of illegal goods and services.  How many of you beat the shit out of your wives and it goes unreported because she has nobody to tell it to.

Y'all have a very difficult job to do, and you do it well for the most part.  We get it, we're on the same page there.  But your extracurriculars are getting quite irresponsible and eventually the money changing hands is no longer gonna be worth protecting you over.  Maybe...sometimes...every once in awhile...in a blue moon...dark people don't adhere to your commands because you end up killing them if they do.  Do you understand that under the Geneva Convention...you'd be hanged?  And not in the fun way you jerk off to involving black people.  

Who are you talking to?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Do you not remember Eric Garner?

Guest Lobo
11 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Do you not remember Eric Garner?

Yes, I remember him.  I specifically said "trying to remember the LAST time"  Meaning most recent, most current, most neoteric.  Garner was 6 whole years ago already, trying to see if someone could help me name one that has happened since that one and this one.  We know one, or several, has occurred.  It's called crowd-sourcing, I figured Surly folks who track this kinda thing could come up with an example between summer 2014 and summer 2016.  That's why I said "the last time", not "the time in 2014", but "the last time" as most adults understand the phrase, it means, "Hey, before just now...when was the most recent occurrence of XYZ that you recall?"  That's how adults ask questions.  Man, I get it---you don't like me, but your uncanny and kinda creepy habit of just following me and a handful of others from thread to thread to just bring up asinine points is just weird.  

This is one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever watched. Let’s just say, for the sake of argument, that he was resisting at first and needed to be subdued. Then the cop is going by the old “if he can talk, he can breathe.” But the dude goes fucking unconscious and the cop STILL doesn’t take his knee off of his neck. Then he’s flopping around limp when the paramedics try to put him on the stretcher. How does nobody (I.e., cop or paramedic) in that situation think something might be wrong?!?

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Yes, I remember him.  I specifically said "trying to remember the LAST time"  Meaning most recent, most current, most neoteric.  Garner was 6 whole years ago already, trying to see if someone could help me name one that has happened since that one and this one.  We know one, or several, has occurred.  It's called crowd-sourcing, I figured Surly folks who track this kinda thing could come up with an example between summer 2014 and summer 2016.  That's why I said "the last time", not "the time in 2014", but "the last time" as most adults understand the phrase, it means, "Hey, before just now...when was the most recent occurrence of XYZ that you recall?"  That's how adults ask questions.  Man, I get it---you don't like me, but your uncanny and kinda creepy habit of just following me and a handful of others from thread to thread to just bring up asinine points is just weird.  

Dude grow up and quit crying. I simply answered your question.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ajax said:

Give that man administrative leave. With pay, of course.

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

i'm going to hold off judgement on this one until this guy's arrest record is released and at least one body cam video of a previous arrest he had is leaked. 

I can’t wait to hear these fucking lines start trickling in from the people that feel like police can do no wrong.

Switching to this thread from the other...

This is what I wrote there:

This one really makes me sick. Zero reason to have your knee on his neck, and zero reason not to have at least moved that man into a recovery position.

There's a long held quip in law enforcement and corrections that "if you can talk, you can breathe." It's an absurd statement that completely dismisses the reality of positional asphyxia.

This officer was trained to avoid the neck. He was trained on the potential causes of Custody Death Syndrome (which it certainly was) and Positional Asphyxia (which we'll probably learn is the specific cause). The truth is that the officers knew and didn't care.

I'm usually quick to stipulate that there's more to the story, but the 4 seconds I that I stomached was enough.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Lobo said:

are you talking about the bystanders not caring?

edit: lobo'd

Edited by elfenix
  • Haha 1

Guest Lobo

Well, it's damn near impossible to gauge what the bystanders were caring/not caring about.  I'm sure most of them could detect massive human suffering and massive abuse on the part of the police.  It's easy to say we'd step in and do something to protect the innocent, but fact is at the scene---if you're remotely black, you'll be lumped in with the beating.  Even if you're not, you're probably looking at weeks of interrogation and years of police intimidation.  My point was they saw the crowd, they knew the crowd was filming, and they committed murder with impunity nevertheless because they knew they'd be protected.  But yeah---other instances like this are actually hard to find.  Either things escalated at the end at the cops went nuts, or they just started shooting (and they go back later and make up their story about they knew the guy had a gun and was possibly smoking weed last week), or they do shit like this  not realizing there are cameras nearby.  This just seems like one of only a handful of instances where everything was a perfect storm.  

Two things stick out, they did it with an almost cavalier, "Fuck you black woman on sidewalk, the fuck you gonna do about it except be next?" attitude.  And the second cop has an almost Haskell-esque demeanor, "Uh, I guess so...but I don't know what our teacher is gonna have to say about all this..."  

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

i'm going to hold off judgement on this one until this guy's arrest record is released and at least one body cam video of a previous arrest he had is leaked. 

And we need to know if he is a marijuana user.....extremely relevant. 

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

And we need to know if he is a marijuana user.....extremely relevant. 

Well, look at him.  The cops were called for a violation of the law, and he obviously didn't obey all of their commands exactly as stated, and I mean, he's clearly a thug.  Case closed.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Precisely, and the way in which he exhaled the words "I can't breathe" were indicative of someone holding in a recently inhaled bong-rip.  

I am completely surprised these guys were fired this quickly.  Their police union was undoubtedly caught off guard, figuring that they had weeks to months to get their defense in order, marshal resources, and dig up dirt on the deceased.  Now they gotta go and pretend to do criminal justice work for 72 hours and they'll claim they didn't have enough time.  

Here's a fun fact for the dipshit police that think "if you can talk, you can breathe."  Even if positional asphyxiation wasn't a thing, have you ever heard expressions around the morgue, the jail, the coroner, the hospital, etc....."until his dying breath", "his last words were", "deathbed confessional", "he uttered, before his last breath, xyz..."  ???  Police ever hear shit like that?  Do you know why those expressions and sayings exist?  Because a lot of times, people will say something...and then a few moments later...they'll die.  That's kind of how death, if you're not asleep, works. You'll say something dangerous to police safety like, "I can't breathe"...and then seconds later, you can't breathe and your dead.  That's how death works.  It'd be weird if he didn't say anything, then he died, then he said, "I can't breathe."  see, now that....That would be a defense strategy at what I hope is you on trial for your life. 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Is this real life?

19 minutes ago, purplepride95 said:

We are almost to the point we need a sub forum for this shit. Apparently he is from Houston and PA area. Him and ex NBA player Stephen Jackson were really close friends. They were called twins growing up. 

101170062_3179630105409219_3415189300348

Here comes the grift....

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Google is your friend. There is about a dozen or more you can research.

Edited by purplepride95
  • Like 1

Guest Lobo

Sorry I asked now that I watched them, but thank you for posting and reminding us of what we're still dealign with year in and year out.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Sorry I asked now that I watched them, but thank you for posting and reminding us of what we're still dealign with year in and year out.  

You sound like someone who doesn't back the blue.  I stand with the flag, and our brave men in uniform, the police and soldiers, who do a thankless job!  

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You can add doctors and nurses to the list as of March. 

Well, when I start backing them when they murder people, you can add them to that particular list.  Until then, they're just folks who do a really hard job and generally do it well.  Recent months have been their day to shine, sure....but I don't think I'm backing them at the expense of you know, core human values like "you shouldn't murder people."

• Like 1

I really wish I had not watched the video but I think everyone needs to see it. The video speaks for itself. Anything else that winds up on certain sites will have a  “spin” to it. It’s truly incredible though that you could show this video right now to 100 people and  not all 100 would see this as murder. But that’s unfortunately where we are. RIP George Floyd. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I really wish I had not watched the video but I think everyone needs to see it. The video speaks for itself. Anything else that winds up on certain sites will have a  “spin” to it. It’s truly incredible though that you could show this video right now to 100 people and  not all 100 would see this as murder. But that’s unfortunately where we are. RIP George Floyd. 

I am not on twitter and only post here and a couple other places.  I haven’t yet seen anyone defending this yet.  I’m sure it’s out there.  But this one is easy.  

59 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Switching to this thread from the other...

This is what I wrote there:

Positional asphyxia and/or excited delirium, or a combination of both. Either way, the Officer and the others around , should have recognized it and got off of him and put him in a position to breathe. Might not have helped with excited delirium (as their core temperature can suddenly and fatally rise), but definitely for positional asphyxia.

I see that they have been fired already. Hopefully that is the least of their problems.

23 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

spacer.png

This pic is fucking hilarious and oozes propaganda. How many people really feel secure when they see the cops? Very little. We have been programmed over time (mainly because of them) to fear the cops. It's a us against them mentality. They love that people fear them and use that to their advantage. They also know they can get away with a lot and have little consequences. I do like that over time, those consequences are becoming more severe. Mainly because a lot of this shit is now on camera. It used to only be their word against yours and guess which the courts are going to believe?

Any time they come on the scene, shit seems to get escalated because cops going to cops. The only times I have ever called the cops in my life is when my car was broken into and when it was stolen. For the only purpose to have the police report on file for insurance. Nothing more. I'd never ever call the cops if some incident went down with family or friends. They are coming there to arrest someone and stir up shit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Not a cat said:

I'm in the twin cities and just heard about this on the radio this morning.  I couldn't bring myself to watch the video but if the description is accurate, then holy shit.  Keeping your knee on the neck of a cuffed guy for 5 minutes while he complains he can't breathe?  

The cop keeps his knee on the guy after he evidently passes out. It appears to me he's doing so out of defiance towards the bystanders. He should be killed he same way on live TV with every cop in the country forced to watch.

At no point once the video begins was the arrested man a threat to anyone. Cops get off on making us lie on the ground where they can put a knee on us. 

Sick country we've got here. Don't even think about our rape-friendly prisons and brown children in cages.

Cruelty is our brand to quote Brisket. It makes the soft things we call men in this country feel tough. Just like Trump's bullying makes them feel tough. Just like pulling on a balaclava, a bandolier, and holding an auto rifle at a demonstration makes them feel tough. Hard men in their dreams.

They're an ocean of pussies.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

This pic is fucking hilarious and oozes propaganda. How many people really feel secure when they see the cops? Very little. We have been programmed over time (mainly because of them) to fear the cops. It's a us against them mentality. They love that people fear them and use that to their advantage. They also know they can get away with a lot and have little consequences. I do like that over time, those consequences are becoming more severe. Mainly because a lot of this shit is now on camera. It used to only be their word against yours and guess which the courts are going to believe?

Any time they come on the scene, shit seems to get escalated because cops going to cops. The only times I have ever called the cops in my life is when my car was broken into and when it was stolen. For the only purpose to have the police report on file for insurance. Nothing more. I'd never ever call the cops if some incident went down with family or friends. They are coming there to arrest someone and stir up shit.

I’m a 43 year old wealthy white man who doesn’t break the law and cops make me nervous.  
The shit I saw from the HPD when I did volunteer prosecuting for traffic tickets back in the mid 00s scared me.  They were either liars on the take or aware of it and not willing to do anything to their “brothers”

• Like 1

Positional asphyxia and/or excited delirium, or a combination of both. Either way, the Officer and the others around , should have recognized it and got off of him and put him in a position to breathe. Might not have helped with excited delirium (as their core temperature can suddenly and fatally rise), but definitely for positional asphyxia.
I see that they have been fired already. Hopefully that is the least of their problems.
Certainly possible it's ExDS but other than his shirt being off (and that's assuming he took it off) I dont see it. That dude seemed way too coherent

I saw him complaining of loss of breath and a stomach ache. Did he say he was burning up? Admittedly I've only seen ExDS in person once, but it sure as hell didn't look like that.

Minneapolis PD is trained on ExDS too BTW.

1 hour ago, purplepride95 said:

Google is your friend. There is about a dozen or more you can research.

This shit ain't new.  It's right in line with the old standbys like "Stop Resisting!" pretext cover for killing/fucking you up royally.

Cops are deeply flawed mf'ers.  As flawed, or moreso, than the people they are "protecting" us poor sheep from.  When you see cops busting a drug den, that's just the Cali Cartel vs the Medellin Cartel.  They are not your friends and they sure as shit aren't HEROES.

And dudes like this aren't necessarily the "bad" guys either...

14.jpg

• Like 2