Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

4 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

Well, PTSD is no joke and I hope you get the help you need. My buddy has been in counseling for years, but he’s still not quite the same. I have friends and family on the force, so I’m naturally more sympathetic to their struggles. 

Fuck their struggles

• Like 9

Must police “brutality”videos, I can see how the victim either instigates the police, resists to the point that the police need to use force, or does something sketchy enough to warrant use of force. The only exceptions in my mind recently being the South Carolina shooting where the cop just gunned down the dude in the back, and the arizona motel shooting. Those were both murders imo.

After watching the security footage & the 10 minute version of the video, I don’t see any justification for the force used. He was on the ground handcuffed and barely moving. Pretty fucked up to watch. Will be interesting to see if the cause of death comes back to heart attack or something other than asphyxiation. Still think the cops should be held liable even if that’s the case.

1 hour ago, Woodrow Call said:

If the guy hadn't been forging none of this would have happened.  Don't forge and you won't die. 

Didn't Austin have a cop walk for shooting a black man in the back of the head for trying to pass a forged check at a bank?

On 5/26/2020 at 9:53 AM, BrazilHorn said:

Love the cop next to him just watching the whole thing unfold and saying nothing. This is why the notion of that it is just "a few bad cops" is such horseshit. It is the whole system. The police have built an absolute us vs them mindset and even the "good" cops are complicit in the coverup for the bad ones.

Until you make it to where the police pension & retirement funds are the ones that pay out the wrongful death or other settlements related to police violence nothing will change.

Minneapolis taxpayers getting ready to see their tax dollars go to pay out for a completely needless and avoidable death.

Fuck this cop, I hope an AD charges him with manslaughter. (never happen as they are equally complicit)

Take out the bosses.  It's happening under their watch.  Fire them for lack of control until their charges get it right.

I disagree that it is "everyone" in blue, but the leadership fucking sucks when this stuff consistently happens.  I'm looking at you, Houston 5.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Captainant said:

Big city cops will defend and hide illegal actions by their brother and sisters just as well as small town cops. Just ask Dennis Tuttle. Oh wait, you can't. Because HPD trumped up probable cause to get a no-knock warrant to murder him and his girlfriend in their sleep. And it turns out the narco squad had been doing this shit for the better part of a decade and they've had a number of their cases re-opened as a result.

But wouldn't ya know it, the police chief and union chief backed them no questions asked and attacked anyone who dared question the sanctity of the badge and their authority.

Sounds pretty fuckin familiar to your posting ethos in the thread.

It's especially bad in small towns, though. This doesn't go as far as murder, but in this town the guy that's been constable since 2008 was recorded on video sexually assaulting a convenience store clerk who filed charges but mysteriously dropped them after Mommy Mayor got involved. I also know for a fact that he solicited nudes from my best friend's bipolar little sister (who was 14 at the time. while he was working as a local cop), among various other things you hear out and about.

I called him out publicly on Facebook for all this after he got elected constable and I got threatened in Facebook PMs (several different people) and in person at a local bar (twice). In person it was the guy's father once and the second time it was his father along with another local cop and a sheriff's deputy. They were smart enough not to directly threaten violence but the implied threat was clear enough. I ignored all the facebook PMs and told his father (both times), in no uncertain terms, what he could go do to himself and his shitbag son.

When none of that worked, they switched to whispering in the ear of various school board members to try and get my 65-year old cancer patient father fired from his job as a high school teacher in retaliation. When that didn't work, they actually had a local lawyer call me and threaten me with legal action (not in writing because they're fucking cowards). I laughed at him and told him that I would LOVE for a case like that to move to discovery and to go ahead and send me a fucking letter. Never heard from him again. Long story short, I never relented and the posts are still there on my Facebook page.

I'm shocked I haven't had a late night visitor looking to snuff me out, knowing the guy and his family.

I know every single local cop/sheriff's deputy here and the only one that isn't an idiot meathead redneck with one substance and/or spousal abuse issue or another that you wouldn't trust to run mall security in a ghost town is the local sheriff, and that's only because he's been a family friend since I was a baby. Even then, I've heard rumors and stories that make me bristle and I don't talk to him much as a result.

This town is also barely 50% white but every single local law enforcement officer and officers of the court are white bread as they come.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Iceman said:

Take out the bosses.  It's happening under their watch.  Fire them for lack of control until their charges get it right.

I disagree that it is "everyone" in blue, but the leadership fucking sucks when this stuff consistently happens.  I'm looking at you, Houston 5.

Of course it's not everyone in blue. One of my best friends is a cop in Atlanta and he's one of the best people you could ever meet, and he genuinely cares about helping people. But you know what, I have to have this dumbass conversation with him too, because if you're not speaking out against the other people that are doing bad shit around you, then you're compliant, plain and simple. He never wants to hear it, but I can see in his eyes he knows I'm right.

It is a tough spot to be in, though, because they'll make one of their own disappear just as quickly for stepping out of line if they have to.

• Like 2

Guest Lobo

^
They are justified in their action.  Sadly, next time the cops come back...they won't just drive off...they'll instigate a confrontation.  It'll be horrible for America, but at least Dr. Beeper will have something to jerk off to.  And let's face it, everybody's wi-fi connection is running slowly.  

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

I place more blame on the FOP and unions. Bad cops literally can’t be fired...

• Like 2

This pig took out a citizen just because he could. Years of being a little bitch and he finally snapped. Thank God for cameras everywhere. 

Art's micropenis is fully erect. 

Fuck cops. 

It's sad. Minorities and lower income areas have for decades told us this happens. And it took camera phones for most of America to finally understand 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

Minneapolis about to burn to the ground. 

No problem with that at all.

Just wait till the cop ambushers with time and materials get going.

Reap the whirlwind badged murderers.

• Like 2

Guest Lobo
3 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Usually when you see clips like this the protesters are just throwing wildly but damn these guys are really hitting the windows 

Man, those people really deserve to get their hair cut and to eat at Chili's.  

2 minutes ago, Cajun said:

No problem with that at all.

Just wait till the cop ambushers with time and materials get going.

Reap the whirlwind badged murderers.

Yep fuck it. They are sick of it. Next time some fucks with a badge want to do some shit like maybe the citizens will act.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Tons of businesses being rioted right now. This local fox reporter has some great footage

https://twitter.com/kscullinfox9

It’s going to get ugly. The police in this country act more like are an occupying army in poor neighborhoods. Maybe it’s time for an armed insurgency in response. I don’t condone the rioting but I understand their rage. Other than OU sucking, nothing unites the surl more than our collective hatred of cops. Wish Bernard still posted here to get his reaction.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

One thing that kills me when I see shit like this is........who else are we going to get?

99.9% of the well rounded level headed go getters on here would NEVER be a cop.

Sucks.

We can’t flush all these turds and just start over. The whole thing is infected and we can’t attract smart responsible people.

I don’t have any answers. Oh and those 4 pieces of shit can go to prison.

Guest Lobo

mayor@cityofpetal.com

I really don't understand the "if you can talk, you can breathe" explanation.  Obviously this mayor is trying to make a  name for himself prying into affairs in which he has no clue.  He's up for re-election so a campaign fundraiser around "Why I think this black guy had it coming to him to die in the gutter by the knees of people like us."  And it'll probably work.  He'll probably turn it into a Covid-19 thing before he's done...

Keeping in mind the source, Daily Mail Has some pretty incredible pics of the riots. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8363407/Protesters-descend-streets-Minneapolis-second-night-death-George-Floyd.html

I draw the line at looting. I fully understand the outrage and the riots. I get it. Looting helps absolutely nothing. Jmo. I also recognize that this tends to happen during riots and involves a much smaller percentage of people than those who are protesting and “rioting.” It hurts the goal of those rightfully upset and demanding the perps (cops) be arrested and face justice. 

To be honest, the authorities/state/city government could have bypassed this shit by simply making an arrest. Enough time has elapsed since the incident that all witnesses/any other videos/etc...should have been done. The video speaks for itself. I do get you want to file the right charges etc so they stick but really what is the hold up on the arrests? 

Again, when you tell people in the most brutal of terms that the laws don’t apply to some (all cops), then the people will decide that the laws don’t apply to them either.
It’s an inevitable outcome. You reap what you fucking sow, you stupid fucking idiots.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I will never understand the middle class being perpetually horrified by people stealing from stores.

Who cares?

Middle class?  Anyway, low, middle and upper class people own stores. I’d say everyone but the looters and nihilists care. Good talk Karl Hungus. 

Looting serves the important purpose of relieving white people from their collective responsibility for systemic racism. Or in the case of Hurricane Katrina, systemic racism AND ineptitude by the federal government.

All a Fox News viewer needs to see is one black guy looting and it's a tit for tat "wash." Or more accurately, the destruction/theft of private property becomes the greater moral outrage.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

It’s going to get ugly. The police in this country act more like are an occupying army in poor neighborhoods. Maybe it’s time for an armed insurgency in response. I don’t condone the rioting but I understand their rage. Other than OU sucking, nothing unites the surl more than our collective hatred of cops. Wish Bernard still posted here to get his reaction.

Poor? I live in a suburb that's 90% white and has good schools. The cops are always out in body armor and ready to throw down. They don't give a shit how much money anyone's making, they just want to be large and in charge.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Looting serves the important purpose of relieving white people from their collective responsibility for systemic racism. Or in the case of Hurricane Katrina, systemic racism AND ineptitude by the federal government.

All a Fox News viewer needs to see is one black guy looting and it's a tit for tat "wash." Or more accurately, the destruction/theft of private property becomes the greater moral outrage.

Go start a thread in CR already...

• Like 2