Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

if this wasnt so depressing CNN would be hilarious right now... fucking on air anchor keeps trying to be the eye in the sky for the on site reporter.... except he keeps making massively wrong assumptions.

my fav line so far from him is.... :"is that teargas... if its teargas you should get away from it"

again... the whole reason for the riots is depressing as hell, but this anchor using a jump to conclusions map everytime he fucking talks is nuts. 

• Fuck You 1

20 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

The problem with the rioting/rebellion is that it is not being done where the power structure is. Marching on a police station, police hq, city hall, etc is how you actually get the changes needed. Looting a liquor or Target is bullshit. It does nothing to help the people already hurting. And just makes their lives that much harder.

Of course the power structure will just sit back and let them be. It’s not their neighborhood, businesses. And when it’s over, their agents can swoop in and the get the properties for nothing.

This is a great post and I'd rep it twice if I could.

30 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

https://kstp.com/news/george-floyd-fired-officer-overlapped-security-shifts-at-south-minneapolis-club-may-28-2020/5743990/

Bets on the murder being the result of a personal beef from when they worked together? I'd say the odds are high.

UX2frFR.gif

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/29/looters-minneapolis-george-floyd-firefighter-bar/

Black Firefighter Spent His Life Savings To Open A Bar. Then Minneapolis Looters Burned It Down

(excerpt):

...Korboi Balla originally planned to open his bar in March, but those plans had to be put on hold due to the coronavirus crisis. Balla had been gearing up to finally open his bar after Minnesota gave the go-ahead for restaurants to begin reopening on June 1.

But by Friday morning, Balla’s bar was little more than a pile of bricks after protests of the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died in Minneapolis police custody on Monday, led to widespread rioting and looting in the city.

“I don’t know what we’re going to do,” Korboi Balla told CBS News on Thursday morning while holding back tears. “It hurts, man. It’s not fair, it’s not right. We’ve been working so hard for this place. It’s not just for me, it’s for my family.”

While CBS reporters were interviewing Balla on Thursday morning, looters broke back into his bar to try to break into his safe. 

“As we were standing in front of the restaurant, people were in the back trying to steal the safe!” Balla’s wife, Twyana Balla, wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday. “This just happened an hour ago in broad daylight!”

Twyana Balla added in the post that she and her husband do not have insurance for their business.

“I’m hearing people say F*** the business they have insurance WELL WE DON’T AND THIS IS ALL OUT OF POCKET,” Twyana Balla wrote. “Let someone come run in your home and loot for the cause then let’s see you be ok with it!”....

• Like 9

Fox.... of all the TV stations, had a reporter on site in Minny interviewing a resident.

Resident made a legit point.   The people of Minny havent SEEN THE OFFICER BEING ARRESTED.

in short the folks of Minny dont believe that he was actually arrested.

so basically because the city didnt do a perp walk, the folks have been lied to so many times, they need proof the cop is under arrest. 

• Like 10
  • Fuck You 1

And to think that all of this could have been avoided with competent local leadership. And to think that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will change when this particular event dies down. Cops gonna cop, and rioters gonna riot...just like it has always been.

And the same shit ass politicians that were in office will still be in office.
  • Like 2

https://kstp.com/news/george-floyd-fired-officer-overlapped-security-shifts-at-south-minneapolis-club-may-28-2020/5743990/
A former club owner in south Minneapolis says the now-fired police officer and the black man who died in his custody this week both worked security for her club up to the end of last year.
George Floyd and now-former Officer Derek Chauvin both worked security at the El Nuevo Rodeo club on Lake Street, according to Maya Santamaria. Santamaria owned the building for nearly two decades, but sold the venue within the last few months. 
"Chauvin was our off-duty police for almost the entirety of the 17 years that we were open," Santamaria said. "They were working together at the same time, it's just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside.
Bets on the murder being the result of a personal beef from when they worked together? I'd say the odds are high.

Wow. Has to be.
At first I thought maybe just spit in the cops face and the cop flipped out

But then I was thinking there had to be some history because he seemed to want to kill him for sure.
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

33 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Jesus. Such incredibly tough men. Heroes.

Very much hope the one responsible for the shove gets outed and has charges filed/loses job/does time for assault. As sickening as it is to watch, incidents like this are probably the best thing for the "cause" because it demonstrates how out of touch law enforcement is when it comes to assessing threat ... and protecting themselves against said threat.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
content after ellipses
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Updawg said:

Wow. Has to be.
At first I thought maybe just spit in the cops face and the cop flipped out

But then I was thinking there had to be some history because he seemed to want to kill him for sure.

I saw an interview yesterday with the bar owner and she said it was unlikely they ever met. Floyd worked outside (parking lot) and the cop worked inside (bouncer). 

Part of me loves that people aren’t taking this shit anymore and giving the police a taste of their medicine. But as I watch more and more clips, the more I just see social justice warriors at different locations  provoking shit only to record it and post to their social media. A bunch of idiocy everywhere. Add in a pandemic that made everyone loony to begin with...and you get this. 

Also love how CNN has acted like you will die of the coronavirus if you even walk next to someone, yet suddenly it is ok to send CNN correspondents into groups of hundreds plus with no regard 😂

• Like 5