Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

24 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Yes.  If you don't already have guns, you should stock up to protect yourself from the police. 

About the thirteenth million time "they" tell us to buy guns and stock up on ammo in the last (checks notes for Obama inaguaration) 12.5 years.

Fuck them.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

11 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Nightclub owner who used to hire Chauvin for security says basically he was a fuckhead on CNN

So why did she keep hiring him then?  Obviously the guy's a fuckhead, but she kind of looks like shit if she knew that and kept hiring him.   

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

About the thirteenth million time "they" tell us to buy guns and stock up on ammo in the last (checks notes for Obama inaguaration) 12.5 years.

Fuck them.

Might invest in some gas masks too. By the looks of what is happening in DC. 

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Might invest in some gas masks too. By the looks of what is happening in DC. 

Yeah the riots will def make their way to the safe little suburbs people here live in. GET YOUR GUNS NOW THE BLACKS MIGHT BE COMING

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

I own three horses, so yeah

At the beginning of that horse coming into the pic, you can see the officer trying to reign it in.   Horse was doing horse things.  

they probably shouldn’t have been on horses at the edge of a protest is all I’m getting at.   Fucking idiots 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tex Long said:

+rep for being the first surl (as far as i recall) to notice that apples come in baskets, not in bunches.

EDIT: My Oma said way back, apples sometimes came in barrels, too. Never saw an apple barrel, me, but willing to believe.

Your Oma knew a thing or two about being in barrels, so I'd trust her.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Topper13 said:

The Oakland cops are checking out on I-880, the people stuck in traffic are fucked (FOX 2 helicopter feed):

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1rmGPAypzvYJN

I just watched. It cleared up quickly. Seemed they just wanted to make their way from one side to the other. Traffic started to move.

What is the law against this? If someone had a life or death emergency or their wife was about to give birth, could you run any of them over?

24 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

The 99% part maybe. But cops are statistically more likely to beat their wives than others. And I'm betting that shithead cops like Chauvin are on the bad end of that stat.

Fair point.  I was referring to the 99% part.  Doesn't really matter in this guys case though.  Clearly a murderer. 

1 hour ago, hundredTT said:

Part of me loves that people aren’t taking this shit anymore and giving the police a taste of their medicine.

54 minutes ago, Texas_Rocks said:

PSA- Gonna be a huge nation wide run on guns & ammo tomorrow. This shit is terrifying local law abiding citizens that are holed up in their homes.

Strangely enough, the people who were getting out their rifles and protesting that they can't get their hair cut during the covid shutdowns, aren't out protesting this.

Then again, bring rifles and protective gear to these riots, and they might shoot more than pepper or tear gas at you.

23 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

You ever been on a frightened horse?   

not saying what happpened was t appealing, but trying to maneuver a horse in that environment is not easy, or recommended. 

Then don't bring them if you can't control them.

Guest Lobo
6 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

#noLobo?

Maybe a little.  Still I wouldn’t want to deny you and beeper from getting to jerk off to black men begging for their lives.  

a bit earlier CNN was saying the ex-cop was given $500k bail.   and they werent entirely sure, but they think he might be able to post a personal $50k bond and be out soon.

if the fucker is out... where is he gonna go?  he cant leave the state, and if he goes home.... does that mean we need another 20+ cops personally guarding his house to make sure he doesnt get killed?

not for nothing, but I am guessing there are other parts of Minny that could use 20 extra cops tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Strangely enough, the people who were getting out their rifles and protesting that they can't get their hair cut during the covid shutdowns, aren't out protesting this.

Then again, bring rifles and protective gear to these riots, and they might shoot more than pepper or tear gas at you.

You show up to this shit with an AR and trust me, it's on like Donkey Kong for these HEROES.  They are just licking their chops for a reason to start killing lowly citizens who do not respect their AUTHORITAH!

They'll pull out every single toy they have from the military hand-me-down program.

• Like 3

Just now, Cajun said:

You show up to this shit with an AR and trust me, it's on like Donkey Kong for these HEROES.  They are just licking their chops for a reason to start killing lowly citizens who do not respect their AUTHORITAH!

They'll pull out every single toy they have from the military hand-me-down program.

Believe you are 100 percent correct, sir. Too many are looking for an excuse to play with their toys.

Then again, aren't they always?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cajun said:

You checked the stats of domestic violence amongst LEOs?

He might need to ratchet down his "99%", but it's not far fetched.

Not at all.

I never said it was far fetched.  I said maybe and its speculation.  Which it is.