Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

Pretty amazing 1:30am press conference by MN Governor Walz (D).

Said that they've deployed 3 times the number of police & National Guard as in the previous biggest state deployment, the 60's race riots, but they don't have the numbers to be able make arrests or respond to all the fires.  Officers, firefighters, and EMT have been shot at.  We are outnumbered and this is a serious threat to our state.  "There are simply more of them then us."

Said that this is no longer about George Floyd, but about creating chaos.  Regarding the demonstrators:  "It resembles a military operation at this point."  "What you see tonight will replicate tomorrow unless we change what we are doing."  Will be harder to control tomorrow because it has spread to other cities.  Says he's now coordinating with the chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff and with other states.  1000 more Natl Guard deployed.  FBI investigating threats to target the Natl Guard.  Talking about a very dangerous situation with groups planning to take advantage of the unrest:

Edited by clapclapclap

i went back as far as page 24 and didn't see this posted, but even if it has been I think it's worth a repost for anyone like me who may have missed this when it happened. It's Killer Mike (google is your friend if you've never heard of him) giving an impassioned speech to Atlanta. very moving stuff:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Cajun said:

Except when the ESpurs win a championship.

Then they get all hot and bothered while honking their horns spilling Millers Lite all over their panzons trying to slalom through the city titties.

Pinche Lebron!  Geet heem some Midol!!!!

Please. Please. 

they spill Bud lite.

Watching the Atlanta protest and TV coverage said.... some people have police shields, I'm not sure if they purchased them or where they got them.....

Lol where the hell you think they got police shields while they were smashing cop cars and one was just set on fire

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

i went back as far as page 24 and didn't see this posted, but even if it has been I think it's worth a repost for anyone like me who may have missed this when it happened. It's Killer Mike (google is your friend if you've never heard of him) giving an impassioned speech to Atlanta. very moving stuff:

MF'er nailed it.  All of it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

He is correct, and he actually stated the best solutions.

10 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

so i guess I havent watched too much cable news in years.  Turns out Brian Williams has a 11pm show on MSNBC.....   The same Brian Williams who was caught lying on his afghan reporting... how the fuck does that guy have a job with NBC still?

OH shit, College football hall of fame in Atlanta has been looted.    

No aggy memorabilia at risk.  

1 hour ago, Bone3421 said:

Watching the Atlanta protest and TV coverage said.... some people have police shields, I'm not sure if they purchased them or where they got them.....

Lol where the hell you think they got police shields while they were smashing cop cars and one was just set on fire

Yep, just like that one CNN reporter was saying “many of them wearing masks, to protect themselves from Covid-19”

motherfucker, they’re wearing masks to protect their face from being on camera breaking shit 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Customs and Border Patrol was flying a Predator around Minneapolis

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/5dzbe3/customs-and-border-protection-predator-drone-minneapolis-george-floyd

Flight Aware for the win, once again.

1985 wasn't that long ago

The day police bombed a city street: can scars of 1985 Move atrocity be healed?

Eleven people, including five children, died and a Philadelphia neighborhood burned down in the airstrike against a black liberation group. Now an effort at reconciliation is under way

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/10/move-1985-bombing-reconciliation-philadelphia

Guest Lobo

When did Patton Oswalt become a cop?  That doughey sumbitch couldn't handle it, but I'll give him partial credit for restraining himself.  Most white cops would have shot her.  But that fucking right hook from his partner was epic.  I know it's a woman, but it was a side thrown upper-cut that put a 250 pound human to sleep rather easily.  He didn't have his foot planted correct.  That guy came correct.  

Presser from Minny government on CNN right now: Governor and other leaders saying that white supremacists are part of the group now destroying businesses etc. asking for media’s help to trace the groups of people coming from outside of Minnesota. Saying that roughly 80% of those destroying businesses etc...since Wednesday night particularly Thursday night and last night were out of state. Said of those that are arrested so far you would be able to see that they are groups and not from the state. Coming from elsewhere. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

There's legitimacy to that, but one could also say, "It's a good thing these rioters are out to drive change by burning down businesses owned and operated by African Americans!" with equal sarcasm.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Presser from Minny government on CNN right now: Governor and other leaders saying that white supremacists are part of the group now destroying businesses etc. asking for media’s help to trace the groups of people coming from outside of Minnesota. Saying that roughly 80% of those destroying businesses etc...since Wednesday night particularly Thursday night and last night were out of state. Said of those that are arrested so far you would be able to see that they are groups and not from the state. Coming from elsewhere. 

Yeah, that's bullshit.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So many Clayton Bigsbys caught on camera the last 2 nights.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Yeah, that's bullshit.

Governor said they will gather again at noon with other civil rights leaders to explain more about it. Said civil rights leaders are aware. 
these people join in with the crowd and throw like a Molotov cocktail at cops. And then go back into the crowd of legit protestors and use them as human shields. Same for breaking glass and setting fires. 
Just paraphrasing what was said. Said they will come back at noon with the civil rights leaders to talk about the destruction and how it is happening and being funded and saying these people are staying somewhere and to let authorities know 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cajun said:

There's legitimacy to that, but one could also say, "It's a good thing these rioters are out to drive change by burning down businesses owned and operated by African Americans!" with equal sarcasm.

But one would have missed the point if they did.

13 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Yeah, that's bullshit.

Because feelings, or do you have a reason to think he's wrong? The state capital protests a few weeks ago had a heavy boogaloo contingent. You don't think they see an opportunity here?

A couple things

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/they-want-their-civil-war-far-right-boogaloo-militants-embedded-themselves-in-the-george-floyd-protests-in-minneapolis/

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2020/05/27/the-boogaloo-movement-is-not-what-you-think/

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 2

seems like white supremacists would be siding with the cops...

also been hearing multiple tales of anarchists/ Antifah/ paid political operatives/ whomever the fuck else joining in on the looting/ rioting.  At this point, it's all symptomatic, IMHO.  Don't lose focus on the reason it's happening in the first place.

Hold LE accountable.

Edited by Iceman