Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I am starting to get very pessimist. How all these protests that have been relatively peaceful all day  (with some exceptions), all managed to turn violent in the last 2-2.5 hours?

yesterday eve in Austin resulted in 2-3 hours after midnight of younger people being stupid, but they werent being violent.  now, we have idiots setting fires in multiple areas. 

This is starting to look more and more like there is overall outside purposeful planning in place countrywide.

Not sure how best to do it, but the police have got to get these people off the street.  There's a curfew right? 

And if they're still out protesting at 11 pm, they're not really protesting - they're just looking to start trouble.

• Like 2

I am starting to get very pessimist. How all these protests that have been relatively peaceful all day  (with some exceptions), all managed to turn violent in the last 2-2.5 hours?

yesterday eve in Austin resulted in 2-3 hours after midnight of younger people being stupid, but they werent being violent.  now, we have idiots setting fires in multiple areas. 

This is starting to look more and more like there is overall outside purposeful planning in place countrywide.

Or the cops make it that way....everything I saw/heard today about Dallas was a peaceful protest then cops came and started gassing and shooting pellets with no warning(I'm ft.worth fyi and buddy is Dallas firefighter)

But I'll give you that it was probably going to happen when sun went down but cops ramped it up to a higher lvl imo

15 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

Fires and looting in Austin. Going down hill quickly

KVUE is live and were just showing normal people driving around downtown, Priuses, some dude in a pickup with PVC pipe hanging out of the bed, etc.,   It's not dogs and cats living together.

Edited by atomheartbevo

21 minutes ago, Helobious said:

He’s still alive. Appears he was a businessowner or something, trying to drive people away with his sword/machete. Didn’t work. It was a quick attack involving 6-10 people, hopefully the vid quality is good enough to get them all identified & arrested.

He was chasing a kid around with a sword.  Paid for it.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Like 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/live-blog/george-floyd-death-nationwide-protests-live-updates-n1219376/ncrd1219991#liveBlogHeader

...Acting Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., claimed on Saturday night there were social media posts about the protests linked to at least three “foreign adversaries.”

Russian trolls deliberately stoked divisions in the U.S. during the 2016 election, posting online about police brutality and racism, amongst other issues....

BTW, today the secret service & Cap police moved the barriers surrounding the White House a block further away.  

Edited by clapclapclap

25 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I am starting to get very pessimistic. How all these protests that have been relatively peaceful all day Countrywide,  (with some exceptions), all managed to turn violent in the last 2-2.5 hours?

See the video I posted above of Dallas PD indiscriminately taking pot shots at civilians with rubber bullets.  Plus, a lot of the folks out now are young and looking to start shit.

And we don't even have the National Guard in the mix just yet, at least not here in Austin.  That will be tomorrow.

We have just been through 2-3 really fucked up months, where a lot of people were cut off from their fellow humans, where unemployment is the highest it's been in our lifetimes, there's a shitload of uncertainty about what the fall is going to be like with covid.

And here in 2020, we are still seeing cops murdering people while being filmed.  Just imagine what's going on that's not being filmed.

But, as far as paranoia, I'm surprised Alex Jones isn't downtown right now.  I know he sent the InfoWars armored battle vehicle out and about earlier, and people did try and fuck with it.  Instead, he's hanging in his studio going hoarse.

Edited by atomheartbevo

47 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Mob in downtown Dallas has evidently beaten someone to death.
Because he was white.
Just saw the video in Twitter.

Or maybe him chasing a kid down, waving a machete might have had something to do with it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/icedoutomnitrix/status/1266939364136882176?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1266939364136882176&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surlyhorns.com%2Fboard%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Ficedoutomnitrix%2Fstatus%2F1266939364136882176

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Here are some of my photos from protests in Houston tonight.  The cops their best to divide and disperse the crowd.  I saw a couple of arrests, but not sure the context.  I have never been in the middle of something like this, so it was very interesting.  Hard to shoot because it was dusk/night.

49953782253_a67a759945_o.jpg

49953773253_a69251ce13_o.jpg

49954275306_08680837db_o.jpg

49953774088_b9bd4e17b4_o.jpg

49953774258_c29696801b_o.jpg

49954276071_0b9c79a305_o.jpg

High quality photos. Very artistic. Will you make prints 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Mob in downtown Dallas has evidently beaten someone to death.
Because he was white.
Just saw the video in Twitter.

Well now that second vid I just saw shows him chasing someone with a sword through the street before the mob jumps him, so I’m not sure what was going on. Maybe he was still defending his store or something but I’m not sure it was a smart move on his part. Doesn’t look like it was “because he was white” but it probably didn’t help his case either.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CDAK said:

I think it’s ok to be concerned for someone who was beaten near to death by a mob, regardless of race. You need to take a step back.

Sure but “bc he was white” was a snap thing to say.  It just perpetuates us (innocent whites) versus them (black thugs). 

But new race war, amirite 

I think the bad actors taking this violent should be punished. Don’t in no way think I condone it. They’re sowing discord for a reason. The peaceful protestors are not part of this. 

Edited by Js1
  • Like 6

28 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I am starting to get very pessimistic. How all these protests that have been relatively peaceful all day Countrywide,  (with some exceptions), all managed to turn violent in the last 2-2.5 hours?

yesterday eve in Austin was mild. It resulted in 2-3 hours after midnight of younger people being stupid, but they werent being progressively violent.  now, we have idiots setting fires in multiple areas. 

For one thing, the cops come in and instigate. I know many won't believe this because the media would never cover this. But watch videos on social media. Cops rolling by and spraying tear gas. Shoving people down. Looting/starting fires. Opening their doors while driving down the road to hit peaceful protestors. This will entice people to get aggravated. 

• Like 1

Not sure yet. Ethically, not sure I feel like profiting from this.
Dude no ethics to it...you were there you took shots think of it as political journalism the story/pics need to be spread

I get where your coming from but dont beat yourself up to bad(if you profit a little)

9 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
28 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:
This shit’s out of control. Abbott needs to activate the National Guard immediately and station them in our biggest cities. Fuck this shit.

Dude he activated them before sunset...

I have been drinking all night. Thanks for the info