Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

16 minutes ago, 3adays said:

KXAN sayin the Macy’s at Lakeline Mall was looted. 

Or it was their spring clearance sale.

Given that area, I'm kind of surprised.  That's pushing up into Cedar Park.  Are we sure it wasn't a bunch of bored high school kids?

Edited by atomheartbevo

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Or it was their spring clearance sale.

Given that area, I'm kind of surprised.  That's pushing up into Cedar Park.  Are we sure it wasn't a bunch of bored high school kids?

It is.  

The fact these people have nothing to do tomorrow or the next day or the next day or...is the napalm that is fueling this.

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Start with stop doing this shit:

And stop doing this shit:

Right there are two incredibly blatant examples of shots that did not need to be fired by the cops, that were fired out of spite, and more importantly, it exposed a hatred of the people they are sworn to protect and serve, people who pay their fucking salaries.

Those officers fired those shots, knowing they were being filmed.

Those officers should be fired, outted on social media, and should not be employable elsewhere. 

Yes, having police and rioters stop intentionally trying to hurt each other is a great start, but only a start. (That by the way takes effort on both sides since you only seem concerned with violence going one way)

Personally I would like to see reform coming from the federal level because I don’t trust local law enforcement to make significant enough changes quickly enough.  

• Like 1

the protestors really need to start filming these folks that clearly arent there to just protest.  and by filming, I dont mean filming them and asking them why they are doing it. take off their fucking masks and get their faces on video.

easily many of the agitators (of WHATEVER political spectrum) are taking advantage of everyone wearing masks to do things with perceived impunity. 

you keep vigilant and put the face of the people who are dead set on destruction on blast and this shit kinda starts slowing down.

the 20 something females tagging businesses suddenly wont be so gleeful doing it when Suzy finds out her friend Becky with the good hair got posterized on  twitter and shes gonna have to deal with the cleaup charges. 

• Like 1

the protestors really need to start filming these folks that clearly arent there to just protest.  and by filming, I dont mean filming them and asking them why they are doing it. take off their fucking masks and get their faces on video.
easily many of the agitators (of WHATEVER political spectrum) are taking advantage of everyone wearing masks to do things with perceived impunity. 
you keep vigilant and put the face of the people who are dead set on destruction on blast and this shit kinda starts slowing down.

the 20 something females tagging businesses suddenly wont be so gleeful doing it when Suzy finds out her friend Becky with the good hair got posterized on  twitter and shes gonna have to deal with the cleaup charges. 

Yea but how are you going to get Instagram hits if you can’t use your phone to get shots of buildings up in flames behind you while you’re flipping double birds

32 minutes ago, TornACL said:

That guy is so dumb that I am sitting here for a minute wondering if he's doing some kind of bit of performance art.

That you’re questioning whether it is or isn’t is proof that he is uniquely skilled in the performance art game. I tip my cap to him.

2 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

Do we have a Top 10 Dumbasses yet?

Machete guy

Chris Martin Palmer

Leg sweep guy on cop car

who else?

I mean the guy lighting himself on fire has to be the leader in the club house.  When you want to use gas to light something, you douse the gas on whatever and then pour a small trail away from what you are lighting.  Then light the trail.

2 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

That you’re questioning whether it is or isn’t is proof that he is uniquely skilled in the performance art game. I tip my cap to him.

I have to be honest, when I saw his Twitter rantings, I'm sorry my man but I thought of you. Please don't take a sword and head towards downtown Houston tonight. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

It's really amazing. I have been laughing for far too long about the idea of some Dallas guy pulling his machete out of the closet because he's afraid his concierge will be overrun and his favorite bar might be looted.

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I have to be honest, when I saw his Twitter rantings, I'm sorry my man but I thought of you. Please don't take a sword and head towards downtown Houston tonight. 

Highland Village looks like the place to be to swing my sword. Can take some pics in front of the boarded up Apple Store like a badass and then get some Sprinkles cupcakes. Before I head out I have a question - does a champagne saber count as a sword for faux tough guy Rage Against the Machine poseur purposes? 

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

That is absolutely awesome. Burn it all down- until it gets to my neighborhood Starbucks then shoot those filthy animals out of hand. 

That is an incredible montage of stupidity, inconsistent thought and hypocrisy. All thanks to Twitter.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

No idea of race or political affiliations, but most of the looters and vandals making the news today seem young. Very young.

Welcome to 2020, with high unemployment and schools starting to close for the summer. 

And a bunch of the slightly-older-but-still-young-fucking-idiots burning and looting aren’t acting very concerned about acquiring a criminal record, since they probably already have one.   They’ve already checked out of the idea of doing something productive with their lives.  

3 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Alex Jones is going to jizz at that video. Fulfills every dark fantasy he has ever had about martial law and posse comitatus.

He’s not exactly going out and filming it himself.   And if we get NG rolling around Austin, he definitely won’t be out. He will be doing his live show indoors.  Yesterday he sent a staffer out in the infowars armored vehicles to troll people.