Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

Welcome to 2020, with high unemployment and schools starting to close for the summer. 

And a bunch of the slightly-older-but-still-young-fucking-idiots burning and looting aren’t acting very concerned about acquiring a criminal record, since they probably already have one.   They’ve already checked out of the idea of doing something productive with their lives.  
Criminal record only matters for jobs,so...................

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He’s not exactly going out and filming it himself.   And if we get NG rolling around Austin, he definitely won’t be out. He will be doing his live show indoors.  Yesterday he sent a staffer out in the infowars armored vehicles to troll people.  

No doubt he has a much more elaborate operation than he did when I used to watch him on Austin Public Access in the late 90s. Getting drunk, ordering Tiff’s Treats and watching Alex Jones bring out GI Joe figures to make whatever absurd point he was trying to make. Joys of youth.

49 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Yea but how are you going to get Instagram hits if you can’t use your phone to get shots of buildings up in flames behind you while you’re flipping double birds

Careful, hits close to home #MensaTom

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

No idea of race or political affiliations, but most of the looters and vandals making the news today seem young. Very young.

Makes it harder to tell if they are antifa or white supremacists

1 minute ago, Texas_Rocks said:

Nice little social gathering. And I see masked partiers comfortably mingling in extremely close proximity to unmasked partiers. Austin is still pretty laid back in general. I imagine the outside influences will go to work when the sun goes down.

Yep. We are pretty chill. People just milling around. But more will happen after the sun goes down. Lots headed to the capital it looks like .

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Nice signs! 
“This is the end!”

lots of obnoxious horn honking. Once the sun goes down it should be a blast 

Riots in Paris in '55 featured night-long unison honking.... beep-beep-beep, beep-beep! Half-second delay, repeat. Chant "Al-ge-rie Fran-caise!" along with the horns. Pattern/tempo works today... what words should be used now? "Justice Now For Floyd!" Anything from lines 1 and 3 in a Haiku?

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I think if the protestors were naked it might be more effective than looting or breaking shit. It would be funny watching the networks try to cover that type of protest. Bunch of naked people with masks on and signs. 

Signed - Jack Handey 

Edited by EuroHorn

4 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Was down there for a few hours until a group of dipshits started to talk about storming the capital.

I told them DPS will shoot and kill the ever living fuck out of you before you get 10 feet.

Maybe they will try tonight, but I'm done.

quitter...get out there and light some shit on fire.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Was down there for a few hours until a group of dipshits started to talk about storming the capital.

I told them DPS will shoot and kill the ever living fuck out of you before you get 10 feet.

Maybe they will try tonight, but I'm done.

They probably will try. This is not calming down any time soon. Especially with new video showing cops appearing to beat the crap out of Floyd in the police car before yanking him out and Chauvin killing/murdering him kneeling on his neck. 
Minnesota appears to be the frog in the boiling water. File fucking charges. Stop screwing around. This isn’t on your time table. For fucks sake. Stupid mofos. 

Haven’t caught up since late last night. Have we dealt with earlier posts about that “guy in Dallas being beat to death because he is white” bullshit, or is straight not trolling from garbage twitter accounts still rampant here?

#justaskingquestions

• Like 1

Just now, scottsins said:

I don’t anyone is claiming that those idiots are the same who are actually protesting for the cause, so no reason to expect their actions to line up with some legitimate objective.

Oh no no no. They’re being conflated as one and the same for a reason.  They are the bad guys. Therefore the good guys (cops) need to go harder on all of them. 

• Like 2