Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

5 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

The great construction materials conspiracy is amazing.

Can you imagine the years of permits, revision and site plan review they had to go through to get them hidden in plain site like that for this moment? Antifa is even more organized than I thought. I just wish they would adopt a broader design language than VMU because it's not contextually appropriate in a suburban setting. 

Don't forget the invisible Antifa big rig that brings in and dumps off the brick piles, all without being noticed by anyone, including security cameras. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, stone oak said:

spacer.png

Wait....is someone posting that fake ass tweet unironically?  Holy shit.  Dude, that's fake as shit.

16 minutes ago, stone oak said:

I guess I'm the only person who has never seen unsecured/uncovered/un-fenced piles of bricks in any downtown area, anywhere. Period. 

I worked in downtown Houston for nearly 6 years and never saw that once. 

You must be.  Because I've seen stacks of bricks all over, in multiple cities.  I mean, I usually don't even notice them, so I'm sure I've walked past hundreds of stacks that I don't even remember.  This is insane bullshit conspiracy shit.  I mean, look at the Tom Thumb bricks, and the Frisco bricks -- the conspiracy is debunked within minutes of the original post.  Point us to some other specific stacks, with their location, and I suspect we'll rather quickly be able to point to a construction project behind them.

On 5/29/2020 at 6:40 PM, Spankytoes said:

We remember the same history. You are just twisting it to fit your narrative. Laws were changed in the courtroom and Congress, not because we got tired of blasting protesters with water hoses. Your examples are bad because cops did that to black people, not the other way around. We are taking about violence committed by blacks, I.E. looting and destroying property. If we want to go down the rabbit hole, we can do so with Vietnam protestors of all races having the cops attack them.

The overwhelming majority of white people today do not supports racism. What social norm is trying to get changed and how is setting shit on fire and looting going to solve it? Now cops across America will get the message because Target, who had nothing to do with this, lost their stock of Nintendos? It seems counterproductive to the message that black people are not all criminals as they are being portrayed. 

How do 4 cops represent police as a whole or show that America is more racist now than in 1960? Did the cops kill this guy because he was resisting arrest and they don’t want to be defied or because the victim was black? The cops are assholes. I personally believe that they treated the victim more harshly based on his skin color. I have a lack of evidence to show that he was murdered because he was black. Neither does anyone else. 

If you dont know that Civil Rights era tactics were specifically designed to provoke white violence I dont know what to tell you.  

Much like the Boston Tea party it's just another example of where violence yielded action and substantive changes. Take for instance what happened after MLK's assassination:

April 4th - MLK assassinated

April 4th thru April10th - 6 days of rioting

April 11th - Civil Rights Act of 1968 is passed. 

Violence!!!! It's the American way!! 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn

Good lord how many times do we have to remind the idiots who fall for all of the fake media propaganda that there are organizations out there that are planting fake stuff all the time: Russia, Republicans, conspiracy theorists, white supremacists, etc. At least wait until you see a shred of evidence from a credible source.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It’s like listening to the psychotic rants by the dumb fuck morons about the “secret satanic society” who were molesting children in Pennsylvania and California in the ‘80s. 

people like this never admit they were wrong, they just forget about the dumbfuckery they do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

very difficult to determine who the arsonists are during this type of chaos. i'd suggest rounding up all of the black people and sorting out the transgressions later. America is under ATTACK, and the enemy is really fucking scary.

I can’t believe you people are forcing me to defend HollywoodColt but jesus people check your sarcasm meters. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, achooloco said:

Fuck them. I know people who dated her. Fuck the police. All bad cops need to be tried, judged, and sentenced as traitors to the constitution. 

Not going to be to hard on the NYPD on this one. Had a woman arrested for throwing a Molotov cocktail in a police vehicle with four officers in it yesterday in NYC. 
Cant blame them for not waiting to be surrounded and who knows what else. 

Hey Crazy Sneeze, which one of these is your pal's ex-gf?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8374815/Two-Brooklyn-lawyers-charged-throwing-Molotov-cocktail-NYPD-cruiser.html

PICTURED: Ivy league corporate attorney arrested along with a fellow lawyer for 'throwing a Molotov cocktail at empty NYPD van' during violent George Floyd protests in Brooklyn

Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis 32, and Urooj Rahman, 31, have been arrested for allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail into an empty NYPD cruiser

Mattis is a corporate attorney with Pryor Cashman and graduated from Princeton University and New York University law school 

They tossed a bottle filled with gasoline through a broken window into the cruiser just before 1am outside the 88th Precinct station, but it did not ignite 

They were chased by police and charged with attempting to damage or destroy law-enforcement vehicles, which carries a minimum of five years in jail 

There did not appear to be a link between this attack to another Molotov cocktail incident hours earlier in Crown Heights, Brooklyn

Samantha Shader, 27, was arrested for allegedly throwing the explosive into a cruiser with four cops in it, but it did not explode 

Darian Shader is pictured
Samantha Shader (pictured) and Darian Shader were arrested Friday during protests in Brooklyn

Samantha Shader (right) and Darian Shader (left) were arrested Friday during protests in Brooklyn. Samantha faces a a federal charge of damaging a police vehicle, Darian has been charged with resisting arrest and obstruction of governmental administration

Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis 32, (above) and Urooj Rahman, 31, have been arrested for allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail into an empty NYPD cruiser in Fort Greene early Saturday morning
Urooj Rahman, 31

Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis 32, (above) and Urooj Rahman, 31, have been arrested for allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail into an empty NYPD cruiser in Fort Greene early Saturday morning 

@achooloco

Seems like throwing a Molotov cocktail inside a car with 4 people in it is attempted murder.

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Smax said:

How often do you see pallets of bricks not covered or secured in the middle of sidewalks in metro downtown areas?

I worked in DT Houston for a decade and cant ever recall seeing that

Well I guess you just weren't woke enough, we've got clear testimony in the thread that it's all over the place.  Just coincidentally from the same posters that all claim to share a lifelong hobby of innocently trespassing through homes under construction. 

(A hobby I'd also never heard of until a few weeks ago.)

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

47 minutes ago, Smax said:

How often do you see pallets of bricks not covered or secured in the middle of sidewalks in metro downtown areas?

I worked in DT Houston for a decade and cant ever recall seeing that

I never worked in DT Houston but saw it every single time I went down there for meetings. Particularly on McKinney near San Jacinto. They eventually moved them behind fencing but even that didn't have a gate let alone a lock.

Edited by Huckleberry

Good lord how many times do we have to remind the idiots who fall for all of the fake media propaganda that there are organizations out there that are planting fake stuff all the time: Russia, Republicans, conspiracy theorists, white supremacists, etc. At least wait until you see a shred of evidence from a credible source.
You seem to be leaving off an entire spectrum, unintentional I'm sure...
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Darian Shader is pictured
Samantha Shader (pictured) and Darian Shader were arrested Friday during protests in Brooklyn

Samantha Shader (right) and Darian Shader (left) were arrested Friday during protests in Brooklyn. Samantha faces a a federal charge of damaging a police vehicle, Darian has been charged with resisting arrest and obstruction of governmental administration

Urooj Rahman, 31

Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis 32, (above) and Urooj Rahman, 31, have been arrested for allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail into an empty NYPD cruiser in Fort Greene early Saturday Morning.

@achooloco

Seems like throwing a Molotov cocktail inside a car with 4 people in it is attempted murder.

X

16 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Well I guess you just weren't woke enough, we've got clear testimony in the thread that it's all over the place.  Just coincidentally from the same posters that all claim to share a lifelong hobby of innocently trespassing through homes under construction. 

Funny. I show you evidence that this is bullshit and this is the response. This coupled with your response to brisket shows the conspiracy theories you traffic in. 

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Coronavirus and rioting is going to kill the demand and appeal for greater density in urban cores. You are already seeing in CRE with reinvigorated demand for space in suburban office parks. As someone who loves downtowns, this shit sucks. 

Frankly, I can't see why anyone outside of the young/single demographic would ever entertain the idea of living "downtown" in most cities. 

It's sad too, because the revitalization of many downtown metro areas over the last couple decades has been fantastic. 

I never worked in DT Houston but saw it every single time I went down there for meetings. Particularly on McKinney near San Jacinto. They eventually moved them behind fencing but even that didn't have a gate let alone a lock.
I saw plenty behind fencing and usually tarped, would it stop a rioter, no. Scrolling through twitter feeds and seeing the amount of pics and vidoes of the pallets and their locations just seems odd to me.

And 18 wheelers aren't required to deliver, a box truck with a lift gate which are everywhere can do it. Is it a conspiracy? I have no idea but it is odd IMO, then you have multiple videos of of black people catching white people doin crazy stuff, paying people for?, giving bricks to black people it goes on and on and it stinks. Could be antifa, could be the alt right and the way this years going it could be aliens.

2 minutes ago, texashorne said:

A box truck with lift gate is required as well as a pallet jack. These can be rented, but definitely take some planning. 

Has anyone confirmed the amount of assistance the muscle compression of hipster skinny jeans add to someones squatting strength?

From the looks of some of them it has to be significant.

40 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Priorities for national-level resources seem to be suppressing protests and unwanted expression. Rather worrying to hear about different courts 

This has got to be fake.  I mean even Trump realizes that loses 9-0, right?

Pete Freedman, from Central Trak, was on the Ticket here in Dallas just now. He said of the 60 people arrested over the weekend, only one was from out of state. The others were from Dallas and the immediate areas around Dallas. The brick piles were mostly confirmed to be from street construction as this construction was expedited since less people have been downtown because of Covid. City officials were taking the piles away. He was down at the protests and most of the damage was done by baseball bats. Said people's confirmation bias is heavily playing into this. DPD was noticing the brick piles in their heightened state of patrolling and then said over the scanners that the piles were there for the riots. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Nobody special. He said this. Out loud. To an audience of cops:

“Now, we're getting them [criminals] out anyway, but we'd like to get them out a lot faster, and when you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just see them thrown in, rough, I said, please don't be too nice. Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don't hit their head and they've just killed somebody. Don't hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay?”

And they applauded it.

43 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

I and my wife like to walk through the houses under construction in the new section while on our morning walks through the neighborhood. Sometimes in the evening after the contractors are gone.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Pete Freedman, from Central Trak, was on the Ticket here in Dallas just now. He said of the 60 people arrested over the weekend, only one was from out of state. The others were from Dallas and the immediate areas around Dallas. The brick piles were mostly confirmed to be from street construction as this construction was expedited since less people have been downtown because of Covid. City officials were taking the piles away. He was down at the protests and most of the damage was done by baseball bats. Said people's confirmation bias is heavily playing into this. DPD was noticing the brick piles in their heightened state of patrolling and then said over the scanners that the piles were there for the riots. 

So basically everything that people who aren't looking to believe anything they read on the internet thought was the case?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Armybrat said:

I and my wife like to walk through the houses under construction in the new section while on our morning walks through the neighborhood. Sometimes in the evening after the contractors are gone.

It's also not trespassing according to the law in most of these situations but don't let that stop him. The Germans did bomb Pearl Harbor, after all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Armybrat said:

That's incredibly woke of you, Armybrat. 

• Like 1