Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

Just now, Captainant said:

He literally walked over, held up a Bible, took pictures, and walked back.

All of that violence and pain.

Just for a picture. 

He literally would not care if he was walking over the corpses of 10 million Americans.  It's about him.  And only him.  That's it.  That's the entirety of Trump's universe.  Other human beings exist for one purpose only: to worship him and feed his ego. If they aren't doing that, they are nothing. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

At this point, if I was advising the City of Minneapolis, I would be looking at compiling the evidence for terminating the contract with the police union, potentially using the defenses for such early termination as impossibility of performance (the conduct of the PD has rendered it impossible for them to effectively serve as a police department of Minneapolis), failure of essential purpose, and similar issues.

The relationship between the city and the police union is untenable.  Shit, at this point, take the penalty for the breach.  And fight it until the contract expires, so they can't force the remedy of specific performance.  Then, when it comes time to renegotiate, clean fucking house.

It's pretty stunning that employees can openly shit all over their bosses like that guy, can openly shit all over the taxpayers who pay his salary.    They really do think they are untouchable.

And like I said, that guy is a fucking idiot, because he's basically setting up a situation where a bunch of folks will be elected/appointed in Minneapolis, who will clean house, who will restrict use-of-force.

How the fuck does somebody like that be a cop for so long, without being able to read an audience.    I don't mean his audience of union members, he's reading them just fine, I mean the actual people who pay his salary, and who will be more than happy to bring in somebody to clean out people like him.

26 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

What’s the alternative, letting protesters storm the White House?

That's not going to be an issue.  What you've been seeing, is not the totality of what's available to protect the White House.  Not even close.

A lot of hay was made of the fact that they turned the lights off last night (SS, etc. have night-vision, protestors don't) while they took the President into the bunker underground, but you're talking about a complex of buildings where they have surface-to-air missiles on surrounding rooftops, manned by active-duty soldiers.  

There's a shitload of security you are not seeing, and will not see unless they breach the fence.  And it's probably going to be deadly.

These are dark, dark times and most Americans don’t even understand or realize the peril that we are facing. If US solders start shooting US citizens, it’s going to be bad but could potentially irrevocably fracture our country. 
I just hope some of us think about that before cheering on the death of their countrymen.

Divided our country will die. 

AE0B059D-696E-416B-9256-DDAA789440FA.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

These are dark, dark times and most Americans don’t even understand or realize the peril that we are facing. If US solders start shooting US citizens, it’s going to be bad but could potentially irrevocably fracture our country. 
I just hope some of us think about that before cheering on the death of their countrymen.

Divided our country will die. 

AE0B059D-696E-416B-9256-DDAA789440FA.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

so no one wants to comment on the use of american military forces on citizens?

If they are defending the Constitution, I'm down with it.

Fuck the shit stirrers and mayhem motherfuckers.  They don't just get auto-immunity.  They want to be fuck ups, then deal with them.   No quarter.  they are a bunch of fucking cowards.  The lot of them.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Iceman said:

Fuck the shit stirrers and mayhem motherfuckers.  They don't just get auto-immunity.  They want to be fuck ups, then deal with them.   No quarter.  they are a bunch of fucking cowards.  The lot of them.

They just lit up a peaceful protest with tear gas and rubber bullets.  Is that "defending the Constitution"? 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Continental Op said:

They just lit up a peaceful protest with tear gas and rubber bullets.  Is that "defending the Constitution"? 

sure.  Just because you said so. it happened.

Enough fucking around.  Go the fuck home, people.   Enough.

Reset and start over.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 9

Imagine Obama calling in tear gas and rubber bullets on the tea party protests. Now imagine Slorch's brain watching that.

Edited by Foosters
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Iceman said:

The fuck? Eat a dick, fascist.

• Like 4

Toxicology came back and Hennepin County Med. Examiner issued an updated report:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/george-floyd-death-ruled-homicide-medical-examiner-n1221431

Authorities in Minnesota said Monday that George Floyd’s death was a homicide that occurred while he was being restrained by law enforcement.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner said an autopsy listed Floyd’s cause of death as a “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.” A spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for clarification.

The autopsy listed other "significant" conditions, including hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use, the medical examiner said in a news release.

The document’s release came hours after pathologists hired by Floyds’ family concluded that he died after blood and air flow was cut off to his brain, causing him to die by mechanical asphyxia.

That autopsy, conducted by Dr. Michael Baden, the former chief medical examiner of New York City, found that he had no underlying medical problems that caused or contributed to his death.

“He was in good health,” Baden said....(snip)

Edited by clapclapclap

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

It literally happened on live TV you unbelievable dumbshit

Was it F-35s?  i am not by a TV.

So we just went all Force Recon on some folks with no warning, eh?

Edited by Iceman

We know you're a barely educated tech rube but what the fuck are you babbling about?

Wanting the police to gun down protestors. But just the bad ones! Because we can totally trust the murderous police, who are the entire fucking reason for the protest, to make that distinction.

Edited by Pam Cummings

Just now, Doc Reeves said:

This is less like Kent State and more like Tiananmen Square. Many things could happen, but the worst case scenario could touch us all. 

I don't disagree. Just sharing reaction from a previous incident when the State killed protesters. Not saying we'd see similar sentiment today.

2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Wanting the police to gun down protestors. But just the bad ones! Because we can totally trust the murderous police, who are the entire fucking reason for the protest, to make that distinction.

I didn't say that go it read again,   You see what you want to cuntface.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

Let me be clear:  I do not want conflict.

At a certain point, you take the country back from the shitheads.  They had their 'fun,'  now settle the fuck down and get back in mommy's basement.

I am 100% supportive of protests/ demonstrations.   I'm not down with looting, destruction, and mayhem.  If that bothers some folks, IDGAF.   

Goodnight and Godspeed to you.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Iceman said:

Let me be clear:  I do not want conflict.

At a certain point, you take the country back from the shitheads.  They had their 'fun,'  now settle the fuck down and get back in mommy's basement.

I am 100% supportive of protests/ demonstrations.   I'm not down with looting, destruction, and mayhem.  If that bothers some folks, IDGAF.   

You're fucking retarded. At least read the discussion you're shit posting in. The white house demonstration is peaceful.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Iceman said:

I didn't say that go it read again,   You see what you want to cuntface.

You suggest that the military be used on citizens. Citizens that you suggest are being violent, despite there being plenty of evidence to the contrary. That's kind of how fascism works, guy.

For a person who "doesn't want conflict", you sure do seem to be OK with people and ideas that create it.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Foosters said:

We let protesters storm state capitals just 2 weeks ago. Heavily armed protesters.

I don’t remember any looting or rioting during those protests. If there was, then absolutely military force to restore order would be prudent to protect a president or governor. Doesn’t matter if you agree with their politics or not.

• Like 1