Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

It seems like the peaceful protesters would welcome the “outsiders stirring up trouble” narrative. The protests lose some sympathy when the bad apples riot, loot, destroy property, throw Molotov cocktails into police vehicles, etc. I fully support peaceful demonstrations. The violent ones, not so much.

Edited by Billy Pilgrim
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Let me be clear:  I do not want conflict.

At a certain point, you take the country back from the shitheads.  They had their 'fun,'  now settle the fuck down and get back in mommy's basement.

I am 100% supportive of protests/ demonstrations.   I'm not down with looting, destruction, and mayhem.  If that bothers some folks, IDGAF.   

Goodnight and Godspeed to you.

The police at the White house attacked peaceful protesters to push them out of the way to make a walking path so the president could take a picture with a Bible in front of the St John's Church. 

The protesters were not violent. They were attacked and forcefully shoved out of the way. 

That's not political. That is a recitation of what happened. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Hi, y'all.  Tex Long's wife here (with his okay).  Thought you might want to see the actual statute.  Kinda scary.   It requires an insurrection.    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/251

We have our own statutes here on the surl, lady. And your husband knows them so he gave approval when he said you could post. 

• Haha 1

My father served for 36 years in the Armed Forces. He is pissed right now. One rule he always preached was he would die for your right to free speech no matter how much he disagreed with you. He was in one of the first units to desegregate and was always proud of this. He is so pissed right now protests are being stopped since a segment of our government does not like what they are saying. Fuck this crap. We are watching brute force attack our fellow citizens for standing up for Civil Rights.  

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Let me be clear:  I do not want conflict.

At a certain point, you take the country back from the shitheads.  They had their 'fun,'  now settle the fuck down and get back in mommy's basement.

I am 100% supportive of protests/ demonstrations.   I'm not down with looting, destruction, and mayhem.  If that bothers some folks, IDGAF.   

Goodnight and Godspeed to you.

Really, slorch. Because he just tear gassed peaceful protesters before the curfew so he could walk over to the church for a photo op. These protesters were standing or sitting there with their hands up. Not attacking police. Not looting. Not destroying. He used brute force on peaceful people. 

• Like 7

Why are people still using milk to flush their eyes?  I've endured CS gas a half-dozen times, and we always used a shitload of water to keep rinsing it out (plus having to wait out the effects).   Did the milk lobby get ahold of these people or something?  Is Borden funding a few hundred twitter accounts that are pushing milk as a way to help?

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You suggest that the military be used on citizens. Citizens that you suggest are being violent, despite there being plenty of evidence to the contrary. That's kind of how fascism works, guy.

For a person who "doesn't want conflict", you sure do seem to be OK with people and ideas that create it.

How do you suggest stopping the rioting other than a show of force. How do you stop on going looting and rioting? I haven’t seen what went on in DC so can’t comment on that specifically. I assume you have no problem with securing the safety of whoever is President? Could you imagine having people close enough to throw Molotov cocktails at his motorcade or him walking.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Really, slorch. Because he just tear gassed peaceful protesters before the curfew so he could walk over to the church for a photo op. These protesters were standing or sitting there with their hands up. Not attacking police. Not looting. Not destroying. He used brute force on peaceful people. 

He said he wasn't near a TV.  But then was so sure it didn't happen that he argued about it with about 4 people.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

How do you suggest stopping the rioting other than a show of force. How do you stop on going looting and rioting? I haven’t seen what went on in DC so can’t comment on that specifically.

There was no rioting at the white house you stupid. mother. fucker. The demonstration was peaceful and curfew was not in effect. Go fuck yourself.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

How do you suggest stopping the rioting other than a show of force. How do you stop on going looting and rioting? I haven’t seen what went on in DC so can’t comment on that specifically.

They shot rubber bullets at peaceful protesters. You'd love to see it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Anyone who hasn't seen what just happened in DC should probably watch what happened in DC before commenting.  Literally people just standing there with their hands up and they were pushed back with shields, tear gas, horses, etc., just so the president could walk to the church and awkwardly pose there with a book he's never read before.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Like 8

44 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

We had a long discussion about the 2011 killings of two American citizens in a drone strike on the old board. 

A peaceful protest was just gassed and fired on to make way for the president to walk across Lafayette Park, following his threat to send the military to police our cities over the objections of local authorities. 

You voting for this again? Or is this enough of a bright line for you?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

How do you suggest stopping the rioting other than a show of force. How do you stop on going looting and rioting? I haven’t seen what went on in DC so can’t comment on that specifically. I assume you have no problem with securing the safety of whoever is President? Could you imagine having people close enough to throw Molotov cocktails at his motorcade or him walking.

You’re basically rooting for Erdoganism at this point. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

A peaceful protest was just gassed and fired on to make way for the president to walk across Lafayette Park, following his threat to send the military to police our cities over the objections of local authorities. 

355E5D75-B5EB-4AD5-B1BB-665B0838719D.jpeg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SDG said:

Going to peoples houses is a good way to get a lot of protesters killed.

Did you bother to even read what was posted? A white supremacist group faked this to amp up fear. No protesters were going to people's houses. It was bullshit and some on this board ate it up.

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

So rubber bullets and tear gas are worse than a hellfire missile?

Edited by Johnny Sack

13 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

There was no rioting at the white house you stupid. mother. fucker. The demonstration was peaceful and curfew was not in effect. Go fuck yourself.

What happened? We’re they given an order to disperse and refused? The government needs to reassert control now.  Federal troops need to be in the streets. No 1st world country other than France would put up with this as long as we have. People aren’t going to respect the pigs. Get our troops and display overwhelming force, 

• Fuck You 12

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

What happened? We’re they given an order to disperse and refused? The government needs to reassert control now. Everyone from the Pres on down has been feckless. Federal troops need to be in the streets. No 1st world country other than France would put up with this as long as we have. People aren’t going to respect the pigs. Get our troops and display overwhelming force, 

Yeah.  That’s not going to go over well when conservatives realize that the military will be caving in their skull too. 

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Did you bother to even read what was posted? A white supremacist group faked this to amp up fear. No protesters were going to people's houses. It was bullshit and some on this board ate it up.

No; I’m stating a fact.  Many sheriffs around the country have been telling citizens to take arms and protect their homes.  That can lead to some bad outcomes and I hope the protesters are smarter than that.   

2 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

What happened? We’re they given an order to disperse and refused? The government needs to reassert control now.  Federal troops need to be in the streets. No 1st world country other than France would put up with this as long as we have. People aren’t going to respect the pigs. Get our troops and display overwhelming force, 

They were given no orders to disburse or to leave. The cops attacked them. 

Go watch what fucking happened. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

What happened? We’re they given an order to disperse and refused?  

No. I saw it live. Again, a peaceful protest was dispersed with tear gas and rubber bullets without warning and before curfew to make way for the president to walk across the street, so a church of our faith could be used as a backdrop for him to hold up a Bible.

The bishop is outraged. Why aren’t you?

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

The Episcopal Bishop of DC is outraged. She said that the President created the photo op at ST Johns without permission and outraged the sanctity of the church and the churchyard with violence and profaned the Bible and abused sacred symbols of Christianity. 

She’s talking to you, @Iconoclast Texan

The actual pastor of the church seemed quite pleased with Trump being there.  

• Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

You should go back to what you're good at, i.e. sucking dick for meth, because this ain't it. Also, go fuck yourself coward. You're the type of pussy that wouldn't lift a finger for anyone but yourself.

I support law and order. The American public has always chosen it when there is unrest. Everyone agrees that the pigs need to fry. This has gone too far. The government is failing in one of its fundamental purposes

9 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

JFC

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

The actual pastor of the church seemed quite pleased with Trump being there.  

I changed from Tucker to CNN see what’s going on. If anyone thinks that rioting is going to change things is a fool. Wasted opportunity 

6 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

No. I saw it live. Again, a peaceful protest was dispersed with tear gas and rubber bullets without warning and before curfew to make way for the president to walk across the street, so a church of our faith could be used as a backdrop for him to hold up a Bible.

The bishop is outraged. Why aren’t you?

Bc he’s basically one of those ISIS wannabe Christians 

12 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Just out of curiosity, do you think troops should have come in and displayed overwhelming force against these protestors INSIDE the Michigan capitol?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SDG said:

No; I’m stating a fact.  Many sheriffs around the country have been telling citizens to take arms and protect their homes.  That can lead to some bad outcomes and I hope the protesters are smarter than that.   

Yes, you're stating a fact. All the while ignoring that people got taken by a white supremacist lie. There was no massive Antifa plot to go into the suburbs. It was bullshit thrown out to instill fear.