Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

good point. I guess if there were people from the 46 rioting in the 04 you could technically say "Hunter and Bryce are outside agitators and not from here"
They are not fucking up their own Hood. While other stores are being hit (Nike, Adidas, etc..), lots of high end stores are being absolutely hammered.

31 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

maybe google it.

The teenager was 16, during the early day protest. He went on his own (family didnt know), was standing around, and as far as the video shows, doing nothing threatening. and yet there is video of him getting deliberately aimed at and dropped by an APD officer who hit him with a beanbag round to the head.   

If that’s the video I’m thinking of. The cop who shot should be charged with attempted  murder. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

The entire country has lost its damn mind.  Riots and looting are crimes, not acts of war.  Protests are not excuses to riot and loot.  Madness.  Madness.

Someone should write a strongly worded letter to the committee for looting and rioting.

16 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
44 minutes ago, dcar00 said:
good point. I guess if there were people from the 46 rioting in the 04 you could technically say "Hunter and Bryce are outside agitators and not from here"

They are not fucking up their own Hood. While other stores are being hit (Nike, Adidas, etc..), lots of high end stores are being absolutely hammered.

Yes they should definitely be attacking the high-rent mom-and-pop bodegas instead of multi-billion dollar corporations

50 minutes ago, Texas_Rocks said:

Watched CNN video coverage for about an hour, then watched Fox video coverage for about an hour. It really reminded me of the old “three sides to every story” analogy. It’s like both networks are reporting on separate events on different planets. Both are batshit crazy as fuck.

36 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Did this myself, it’s staggering.

10 minutes ago, Xian said:

Yep.  Insane how each side is getting such different coverage the exact same nation wide event. 

Yep. The premise that any American news network is presenting the news without first applying a heavy slant one way or the other is ludicrous at best.

• Like 9

Guest Lobo

Obviously the US Constitution if you were a strict constructionist, Very clearly states that the US military should operate on American soil whenever possible

And then you have NYC. The looting is bad tonight.

Yeah...what’s really off is that there doesn’t even look to be a march or anything - it’s literally JUST organized looting. So, like the exact thing the police SHOULD be acting to stop. WTF? Why are they sitting on their hands? What’s the motivation?
  • Like 1

I don't understand the comparison between news networks here. Who is showing video and footage from the front lines and who is putting talking heads on to tell you what happened? Stick to the facts. Do your civic fucking duty and watch for yourself what is happening right now.

See the looters, see the riots.

And fucking see the police attacking peaceful protesters and journalists for no reason but to just to clear out a walking path for a photo op for the president.

Edited by Captainant
  • Like 1

Just now, Captainant said:

I don't understand the comparison between news networks here. Who is showing video and footage from the front lines and who is putting talking heads on to tell you what happened? Stick to the facts. Do your civic fucking duty and watch for yourself what is happening right now.

See the looters, see the riots.

And fucking see the police attacking peaceful protesters for no reason but to just to clear out a walking path for a photo op for the president.

Yeah but if one particular news channel is different from the others then they are all making shit up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

NYC to have an 8 PM curfew tomorrow.

DeBlasio is a fucking idiot for having a 11pm curfew when the other cities hit hard by riots had theirs between 6-8pm. LA is a lot calmer for it. COVID and these riots are going to be very hard to recover from. Silver lining for you is that condo prices should nosedive even more.

• Fuck You 1

Yeah...what’s really off is that there doesn’t even look to be a march or anything - it’s literally JUST organized looting. So, like the exact thing the police SHOULD be acting to stop. WTF? Why are they sitting on their hands? What’s the motivation?

There were marches earlier. And they were largely peaceful. Tonight, its gangs of kids. They have spotters on mopeds, smash and grab, then have getaway cars. It's both white and black, and almost all seem young (under 25 for the most part).

On the police, who knows. Supposed to be 8k out patrolling, but just too much madness going on. Oak and Barrel is about 2.5 blocks from me, so hitting very close to home.

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

There were marches, earlier. And they were largely peaceful. Tonight, its gangs of kids. They have spotters on mopeds, smash and grab, then have getaway cars. It's both white and black, and almost all seem young (under 25 for the most part).

dang, mopeds, that's fucking metal

4 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Oh man, you’re missing out. They are crazy as fuck. 

I've seen some of their "reporters" inane questions during the COVID press conferences and read up on them. Hadn't flipped it on until tonight and torbush.