Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

Just now, Cajun said:

I'll vote for whatever I have to in order to get that done.  Immunity for cops = Mob "made man" status.

Need to be obliterated and these cops need to be jailed and sued into Bolivia.

Suing them rarely will do much good.  They are judgment proof.  Need their department's pension to be subject to attachment.

Just now, John Lawrence said:

Suing them rarely will do much good.  They are judgment proof.  Need their department's pension to be subject to attachment.

What I mean is remove the "proof" from the "judgement" part of that statement.

That said, your way is good.

Whatever works man.

Just now, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

I was hoping the comedic payoff was that the protesters ran down the Prius on foot.  Unfortunately, I was disappointed.

Or if the driver was soon after caught and beaten because she had stopped to put her frappaccino cup in the recycle bin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’m going to preface this by saying i haven’t read this thread and I don’t know exactly how this works...

Have the other 3 officers involved in the incident been charged with anything? Is there anything they can be charged with? That’s what made that situation so egregious. You have your “one bad apple” as pro-cop guy will say, but then you have 3 guys that could’ve easily stepped in and prevented a murder. That seems like a microcosm for a lot of police precincts. What is it about the culture of police officers that make it to where they rarely ever out one of their own? Im not even trying to call anyone out, I’m genuinely asking the question. That is clearly the biggest issue, and in most people’s opinion, where the change needs to happen. Right? I know it’s not that simple, so what exactly am I missing? Because there are plenty of precincts around the nation right now where EVERYONE knows the bad apple, yet they are still employed. It’s the lack of transparency...

The other 3 cops have yet to be charged. Per Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman, 4 days (Monday afternoon through the arrest Friday) is the fastest his office had ever charged a police officer.

AG Keith Ellison has taken the lead on the investigation. 

30 minutes ago, John Lawrence said:

Not a fan of the muzzle control, or his handling of the gun in general.  Still though,  Good on him.  If all the business in the "loot zone" would do the same, there'd be less looting.  Maybe more shooting, but no shooting by the cops.

• Like 1

Just now, tbone_ said:

Who is paying these paid agitator fucks?

Duh.  Soros, with money laundered through Comet Pizza, carried by bagman John Podesta, in a bag made from the skin of children killed by Podesta, Hillary, and Huma Abedin at a Trilateral Commission Illuminati party held under the Denver Airport and hosted by the lizard people.  Jesus, wake up, sheeple!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GopherRock said:

The other 3 cops have yet to be charged. Per Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman, 4 days (Monday afternoon through the arrest Friday) is the fastest his office had ever charged a police officer.

Very telling, ain't it?

He probably thought that was a big positive.

Edited by Cajun

1 minute ago, tbone_ said:

This is gonna sound like a joke but I’ve seen that a lot of them are doing it for free, a group known as “beta cucks 4 lyfe”, working at the direction of online “mistresses” that feed their humiliation fetishes in exchange for going out and creating chaos.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

Just now, tbone_ said:

Who knows for sure, but they are absolutely hijacking a movement that started with the best of intentions and perverted it to no end.  Again, that video of the black women screaming at the two white Antifa fucks that were defacing property tells you all you need to know.  She is yelling that the Black community is going to be blamed for this, and to shut that shit down.  Then they get into a verbal scuffle and slink off.  !00% premeditated.  So yeah, fuckery abounds here...

Here it s

• Like 3

Duh.  Soros, with money laundered through Comet Pizza, carried by bagman John Podesta, in a bag made from the skin of children killed by Podesta, Hillary, and Huma Abedin at a Trilateral Commission Illuminati party held under the Denver Airport and hosted by the lizard people.  Jesus, wake up, sheeple!

I’m still actually curious
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’m going to preface this by saying i haven’t read this thread and I don’t know exactly how this works...

Have the other 3 officers involved in the incident been charged with anything? Is there anything they can be charged with? That’s what made that situation so egregious. You have your “one bad apple” as pro-cop guy will say, but then you have 3 guys that could’ve easily stepped in and prevented a murder. That seems like a microcosm for a lot of police precincts. What is it about the culture of police officers that make it to where they rarely ever out one of their own? Im not even trying to call anyone out, I’m genuinely asking the question. That is clearly the biggest issue, and in most people’s opinion, where the change needs to happen. Right? I know it’s not that simple, so what exactly am I missing? Because there are plenty of precincts around the nation right now where EVERYONE knows the bad apple, yet they are still employed. It’s the lack of transparency...

No, but it gets better.  Their union chief is fighting for them to get their jobs back. But I think the union had to delete their twitter account.

https://www.startribune.com/kroll-minneapolis-police-union-head-blasts-city-s-riot-response-in-letter-to-officers/570928532/

I’ve worked with the four defense attorneys that are representing each of our four terminated individuals under criminal investigation, in addition with our labor attorneys to fight for their jobs. They were terminated without due process,

I've never been in a union, but if they are willing to fight this hard for a murderer and his accomplices, I missed the boat on that.

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

No, but it gets better.  Their union chief is fighting for them to get their jobs back. But I think the union had to delete their twitter account.

https://www.startribune.com/kroll-minneapolis-police-union-head-blasts-city-s-riot-response-in-letter-to-officers/570928532/

I've never been in a union, but if they are willing to fight this hard for a murderer and his accomplices, I missed the boat on that.

Public sector unions, as stated earlier, are the HUGE issue here.  

• Like 2

Not a fan of the muzzle control, or his handling of the gun in general.  Still though,  Good on him.  If all the business in the "loot zone" would do the same, there'd be less looting.  Maybe more shooting, but no shooting by the cops.

I’m a fan. Made him shit his pants and probably reevaluated his life choices from that one minute.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So that kind of answers my next question. So it’s a police union issue? If that’s the case, this shit is never going to change. 

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Sorority pays the lefties, Koch pays the right. 

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

So that kind of answers my next question. So it’s a police union issue? If that’s the case, this shit is never going to change. 

Yeah I have an issue with thinking that a union’s job is to vigorously advocate for its membership at all costs in all instances. When someone is out of control, treat them as such. 

18 minutes ago, GopherRock said:

I mean, we have the whole thing on camera. Multiple camera angles. Seems like a pretty open and shut case there, bob. 

15 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

You do know there has always been a chunk of people in this country who don't need to be paid to do this kind of stuff, right?  Because the old mugshot threads on Shaggy were full of them.  They normally engage in petty shit, but give them a crowd to hide behind, and a police force that's spread thin, and it doesn't take much.  They will go to jail/prison for a while, add to their rap sheet, and then they'll be back out on the streets.  They aren't being treated/reformed in any way, and with the records, they have a hard time finding work outside of things like day labor and lawn care.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Public sector unions, as stated earlier, are the HUGE issue here.  

They have their uses and are necessary in a lot of cases, it's just that the police are absolutely abusing the fuck out of them, and using them/their endorsement as leverage to hold over elected officials.

It's more for the police reform thread though, but it's insane how powerful they've become, and how they are happily willing to act against the public's interest, while telling the public they are going to work against their interest, all the while taunting the public about it.

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah I have an issue with thinking that a union’s job is to vigorously advocate for its membership at all costs in all instances. When someone is out of control, treat them as such. 

Those policies are going to bite them in the ass at some point, and their union boss doesn't realize that.   You shit-talk your bosses and say "fuck you" to the taxpayers who are paying your salary, and it will eventually come back to bite you.

Look at the police departments who are trying to work with protestors, marching with them, who aren't treating every single one of them like they are all rioters, they know that it will work out better for them in the end, than treating all protestors like the enemy.  Bonus, they've got protestors willing to help get the rioters arrested.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, elfenix said:
14 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
Looters just hit one of my local wine and liquor stores. Fuck them.

Ftr: all companies with cutesy ampersand names need to be destroyed

You should visit England/Scotland sometime, a lot of cool pubs/businesses with ampersands in their names.

I'm fond of this American company

spacer.png

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
And now for Goyard. I do business with them regularly, both here and in Paris. They were running their distance acquisition out of this store. Items had been packed to.ship to customer. Those empty ripped boxes were found strewn all over E 63rd between the store and Central Park.

70584a147119f1bd7b2d11cb0451b427.jpg5731c5f4a0cd5aaa4996fa5f769f3d9c.jpg1e8c5a6b400d20e6c56b68ccc08cf0b7.jpg4e075ace732d29679149a010d74a966a.jpg002346be057e46b3b0ba3be3928d0066.jpg02c595780930aa663c0c054b927a2ad6.jpg85789f1dc36d982a031700ab6b928385.jpg32ade2138f25170a7204d9ff0f20aab9.jpg

I have some audio of the sounds of them cleaning up inside. It was a massive smash and grab. Most the glass casing inside was probably broken.

We have been on lockdown for more than 2 months. We were inching to be able to start opening on Monday. And now this. I am angry for my own selfish reasons, but I am also angry because this shit had nothing to do with the protests, but a lot of people will not understand this.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

And now for Goyard. I do business with them regularly, both here and in Paris. They were running their distance acquisition out of this store. Items had been packed to.ship to customer. Those empty ripped boxes were found strewn all over E 63rd between the store and Central Park.

70584a147119f1bd7b2d11cb0451b427.jpg5731c5f4a0cd5aaa4996fa5f769f3d9c.jpg1e8c5a6b400d20e6c56b68ccc08cf0b7.jpg4e075ace732d29679149a010d74a966a.jpg002346be057e46b3b0ba3be3928d0066.jpg02c595780930aa663c0c054b927a2ad6.jpg85789f1dc36d982a031700ab6b928385.jpg32ade2138f25170a7204d9ff0f20aab9.jpg

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1