Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

51 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Sixty years ago segregationists  used the authoritarian language of "law and order" in a losing attempt to preserve the status quo and wound up on the very, very wrong side of history.

John Lawrence is going to one day have to tell his grandkids where he stood in 2020. 

First he has to explain how he took an L on the crane kick that was literally telegraphed to him before it occurred 

Guest Lobo

AHHH, NO CR Penelope! 

In all seriousness, I would expect 150mm Americans to vote this November, surpassing the previous total by 10mm.

But there's a big reason I don't think that's gonna happen.  and again, no CR you fucking morons.  

75% of polling station volunteers are over 65 years of age.  They're rightfully concerned about their health by spending hours a day in tight quarters at the start of flu/Covid season.  

We're just not gonna have as many polling stations operating this time around.  

54 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

No dude, you are not on their side. You are playing beer pong and listening to the Weeknd.

I mean....I like the Weeknd.

49 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Putting a saddle on a manatee and training it like a horse and riding it while wearing a Lone Ranger costume and then getting bored with all of that and then releasing the manatee and right as it thinks it's returning to freedom you run over it on purpose with a speed boat is also wrong.

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.  

46 minutes ago, Lobo said:

The Idolatry of Cowardice is no way to go through life, folks. 

It's the only way they've got.

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

AHHH, NO CR Penelope! 

In all seriousness, I would expect 150mm Americans to vote this November, surpassing the previous total by 10mm.

But there's a big reason I don't think that's gonna happen.  and again, no CR you fucking morons.  

75% of polling station volunteers are over 65 years of age.  They're rightfully concerned about their health by spending hours a day in tight quarters at the start of flu/Covid season.  

We're just not gonna have as many polling stations operating this time around.  

Then perhaps we all need to volunteer.  Might be a good way to get involved.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I see somebody has never put on a welding mask and played chicken with a Roman candle before.

My brothers & I used to have cherry bomb & M80 (the real, old school ones) fights on the 4th. Got a few stingers & blisters.

3 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Then perhaps we all need to volunteer.  Might be a good way to get involved.  

I was actually discussing this with Mrs. Gourmand last night while filling out our new voter registration. I'm curious if unemployment will have an effect on election volunteer interest. 

Well, a lot of the unemployed young drawing that government check should be available. Then after the elections are over, send them out to the candidates’ headquarters and drag out their staffs to come pick up all their uglyass signs every where..... toot sweet.

But they can’t have my Kinky Friedman For Governor sign.

https://www.startribune.com/ellison-expected-to-provide-update-on-george-floyd-investigation/570984872/

Charges elevated for Chauvin, 3 others charged with aiding and abetting

Well he just saved an entire city
I don't know much about murder. Should we be concerned Ellison is shooting to high? Is he gonna go all the way for 2nd Degree Murder only for him to get off? Similar to what happened in Baltimore?

Just now, Parliament said:
5 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
https://www.startribune.com/ellison-expected-to-provide-update-on-george-floyd-investigation/570984872/

Read more  

I don't know much about murder. Should we be concerned Ellison is shooting to high? Is he gonna go all the way for 2nd Degree Murder only for him to get off? Similar to what happened in Baltimore?

I think this is happening because the official ME autopsy amended their findings after the independent autopsy found the COD to be strangulation.

Glad to hear charges are coming for the accomplices that held Floyd down before we was strangled by the murderer

7 minutes ago, Parliament said:
12 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Here is the MN statue for murder 2.

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.19

I think Ellison is going for item 2, subs. 2

(2) causes the death of a human being without intent to effect the death of any person, while intentionally inflicting or attempting to inflict bodily harm upon the victim

• Like 3

Guest Lobo
24 minutes ago, John Lawrence said:

Methy white woman with mohawk poops on police car.  Spoilered for obvious reasons

Hide contents

I don't know what's more German about protest week.  The Gestapo-like tactics of many police departments.  Or the skinny punk woman taking a shit for group amusement.  

1 hour ago, Foosters said:

No, fuck you man. Guy spams the board with Laura Ingrahm, Andy Ngo, Jack Poseibic and Tucker Carlson. Made a post arguing there's no racial bias in the criminal justice system

Dude clearly has an agenda. Which is fine. In the CR. 

But keep white-knighting for the racist troll you fucking clown.

Why do people cry about Andy? 

3 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Why do people cry about Andy? 

Dude.  DUDE.

How about just the example from Austin, where he tweeted that "here are protesters attacking a truck with the American flag on it!"......conveniently omitting the fact that it was ALEX JONES'S truck, and that's why people were telling him to fuck off.  A lie by omission is still a lie.  He's a purposefully lying propagandist.  Among many other shitheel things (he's purposefully collaborated with violent white nationalists groups, for example).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

Also love that Crump said they expect to hear of more arrests of the Heroes who took part in the torture and murder.

It won't happen, but the executioner's gurney is what should be coming for all of them.

On second thought, that'd be too humane.  Gen pop for life, which will be short, I'm sure.

Yeah, I keep expecting some Al Sharpton-style griftiness from Crump, but he seems like a solid dude.  I'm still a little unsure about Lee Merritt, Jr.

N.B. this is not because they're black, but moreso because they are racial-strife gadflys.  As attorneys, they have more reason to be there than Sharpton and Jackson, but it's still kind of curious that whereever it happens, poof, Ben Crump and Lee Merritt.

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Dude.  DUDE.

How about just the example from Austin, where he tweeted that "here are protesters attacking a truck with the American flag on it!"......conveniently omitting the fact that it was ALEX JONES'S truck, and that's why people were telling him to fuck off.  A lie by omission is still a lie.  He's a purposefully lying propagandist.  Among many other shitheel things (he's purposefully collaborated with violent white nationalists groups, for example).

What did Alex do? Was he wearing a short skirt or something? Did they not attack the truck or damage it?

Ok, friend got this picture multiple times removed. Anyone able to clarify the name?

FYI, this is stolen merch from NYC being sold on Instagram.

44faae7f209557efcb36694ed566b3d3.jpg

Looks like Mary Jo something. I can’t make out the last part of it.

4 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

What did Alex do? Was he wearing a short skirt or something? Did they not attack the truck or damage it?

You don't know who Alex Jones is?  And why, just perhaps, some folks protesting for racial justice might not be too keen on him?

19 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I don't know what's more German about protest week.  The Gestapo-like tactics of many police departments.  Or the skinny punk woman taking a shit for group amusement.  

Germans make the best Americans.

And the  worst Germans.

51 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Scary to see law enforcement refuse to identify while wearing riot gear. Blocking accountability is a pretty clear bellwether for bad shit going down soon

45 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

What the actual fuck? How are citizens supposed to know who to obey? Is this shit really happening?

Fat dude in the middle of the picture on the left sure looks like he has a Texas flag stitched to his green t-shirt. And this is DC?

1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

So what I'm guessing is Andy didn't lie. Are we allowed to lynch people or something if we don't like them?

No, he lied by omission.  And no, we're not allowed to lynch anyone.  But failing to provide complete information painted an inaccurate picture.  Which is, indeed, a lie.

"Man punches other man in face."  That seems bad.

"Man punches the face of the dude who just groped his daughter."  While still not exemplary behavior, that's a pretty different story.

You know it.  Andy knows it.  His story was a lie by omission.  You know, in court, when you swear to tell the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth?  That's what it means.

And three more dirtbags charged.

Fry them all.

All four police officers in the killing of George Floyd now will face charges, Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar said Wednesday.

"Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison is increasing charges against Derek Chauvin to 2nd degree in George Floyd’s murder and also charging other 3 officers. This is another important step for justice," the Democratic senator tweeted.

Floyd family attorney Benjamin Crump earlier Wednesday implored officials to hold the officers accountable in powerful remarks at the site of Floyd's killing outside of a convenience store. The incident has sparked mass protests over questions of police brutality and racial inequality and has shaken the nation

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 1